Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What are some of your favorite quotes from users here?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
My favorite is of course in my sig "you are going through a phase.." @Tellem--T

Number 2: is @Ryo_Hazuki sig quote by Gambler

And Number 3: I think @chudur-budur said once something like "South Indian, North Indian...all street shitters in the eyes of a roastie."

“It is over.”

I have made people very upset and scared though. One time my mom was being a cunt so I locked her in a room and kept returning with a cup of toilet water and throwing it all over her.
This and the convo that ensued from this post made me brutally kek. I can't remember others rn but I'll edit the post to add them if I remember.

This and the convo that ensued from this post made me brutally kek. I can't remember others rn but I'll edit the post to add them if I remember.
legit my sig

i dont doubt him tho

Those crucial developmental years. Times we wished we’d spent basking in validation from peers, jovially attending party after party and sharing a kiss with your crush under a crystal moonlight. Well those were times we spent under the whip hand of normies and in front of the blind eye of the stacies we so fervently lusted after. For every bird perched upon a lush canopy, there are a million cockroaches roving aimlessly in the sewers below and as we asphyxiate on the putrid stench and try to break free, we are only met with mouths that vituperate us and feet that stamp on us.

So on lazar stairs we implore people to give us the love and validation we have been craving but instead of receiving the water to quench your eternal thirst, you receive a death warrant with your name on it, and you look up to see your fellow comrade in inceldom as he welcomes you to hell and your eyes are at last opened to the flames that engulf you, the flames that incinerate every trace of hope but never grant you death.

And here we are endlessly singing the anthems of the damned in unison and proudly displaying every scab, burn, cut, bruise and scar on our tormented bodies as trophies. But supposing one day that we are plucked from the 10th circle of hell and placed among the golden streets of heaven. The utopian phantasm that occupied our minds finally becoming a reality. Would we finally find peace?

Truth is that we would be limping through the verdant meadows of paradise island, our tongues too laden with burns to enjoy the ambrosial fruits of heaven. People will warmly greet us with open arms but we understand not what they say for we only know the language of the damned. Even the soft touch of the seraphic maiden causes blisters to emerge from your scalded hands. You begin to wonder whether it’s better to be a citizen in sulphur than to be a stranger by pearly gates.

We can looksmax all we want and some of us may very well have the capacity to become the Chad we always dreamed of being. But one thing none of us can do is to make the clocks tick the other way. Time is priceless and it truly destroys you inside when you think about how much of it was spent in misery and solitude until you are numb. Anaesthetised. Our book of memories is as barren as basedshaman’s head. We can never get back our formative years, they are forever lost and we will forever be scarred by it. Wounds heal but scars are permanent and that is one of the toughest blackpills to swallow.

How long can we look up to the sky waiting for the rainbow until we finally realise that it’s just a futile spectrum of light?

Who was the first to say “there’s no gym for your face”?

That’s gotta be one of my favorites.

"This whole life is a scam tbh" - @Tellem--T

"Forgiving your bullies is an act of submission, an act of cuckoldry. Only an Incel Tom would forgive them. " - @SaintMarcLepine

"
" - @Ritalincel

"True romance, being desired and being the object of women's sexual fantasies, is the most precious thing in life, since women's sexuality revolves around making their loved one cum and pleasuring him. No need to prove yourself worth of her love, no need for money or status just love and passionate sex. " - @incelman

Last edited:
“Pussy is the most disgusting part of the female body. It is like dunkin donuts, which is just an overrated hole. I'm not gay but penis is better.”
- @Blacktarpill

My favourite is when I said about a minute ago:
Come join us in stream on Rabb.it! We're watching Mob Psycho and having a good time! Anyone and everyone from the forum is welcome (just say who you are on the forum in your username or when you join. You can join with this link!! We'll be on for a few hours!

First off, let me elucidate that this is NO BRAG THREAD. The events that I’m about to outline genuinely occurred and because I’m still relatively inept socially, I want to get confirmation that I did the right thing.

So there is this girl on this pre uni part time course I’m doing in my gap year. She’s 22 years old, single mother but has a nice body (she is a fitness instructor). Now, initially she didn’t speak to me or my friend. However when my friend (who is also 22 but a wealthy estate agent who wants to go uni to go into politics) mentioned his career, she became interested and started acting flirty with him.

On Tuesday I was walking down with the friend on my way back home but she asked us to get the train with her as it’s quicker (it wasn’t but we went anyway). She includes me a fair bit in the conversation whilst walking to the station but it was mainly work related and because they’re 22, they have more experience with the outside world so I didn’t know what they were going on about for quite a fair bit of the time as I’m only 18.

However, the conversation shifted when we got on the train. I was sitting next to the friend and she was sitting next to him. She started to include me more into the conversation. There was a distance of approximately 0.8m between me and her and the line perpendicular to her shoulders made an angle of around 70 degrees to the line parallel to my shoulders. I consider myself a strong mathematician so I am able to estimate these values relatively accurately. I subbed these values into my phone calculator and calculated that my replies to her should be 5 words long on average rounded to the nearest whole number. I obviously put these values into my calculator subtly so she wouldn’t suspect anything.

Now a bit of background of why I’m mentioning those numerical values (If you’re a non STEMCEL, you might want to skip this part.

In my quest to become more astute in reading body language (which is a fundamental part of NT maxing) I’ve carefully studied the possible signs that a girl is interested. Two of the most imperative conclusions I have come to are:

The distance between me and the femoid is inversely proportional to the level of attraction the femoid feels towards me.

The angle between the line parallel to my shoulders (or the line going across your shoulders) and the line perpendicular to the femoid’s shoulder (or coming out of her shoulders) is inversally proportion to the level of attraction she feels for me for values of x between 0°<x<90°.

The reason I focus on the shoulders is because I’m aware that girls may just turn their heads to make eye contact out of courtesy but when they turn their shoulders in, it usually indicates that they are comfortable.

So in order to not come across as too interested when my interest is unrequited (which will make me look needy and further perpetuate her disinterest). I have came up with this mathematical formula of how many words I should reply with in situations where I am sitting next to a girl and talking to her. The formula is:

W= (8/d)*cosx + 2

Where

x= The angle between the line perpendicular to her shoulders and the line parallel to my shoulders in degrees

W= The amount of words I reply with

d= The distance between me and the femoid in meters

So if I subsitute in the values of the situation I was in on Tuesday, I get an answer of approximately 5.42 words. This formula is only a rough guide and I don’t always have to follow it rigidly, usually I’ll give answers that are in the range of 5 words above or below the value of W appropriate to the situation. For angles greater than 90 degrees (where she’s facing away from me) I just assume she’s not at all interested and the formula becomes obsolete.

Back to the story...

So I just assumed by her body language that she was just being friendly with me and that she was more into my friend. However her next question caught me off guard completely. She said to me “so when are we going on a date.”

This question unsettled me a little bit due to anxiety so I tried to recite square numbers in my head to allieviate the stress (works well for me) and not let my autism get the better of me. It didn’t help that the friend I was with was like “got yourself a date” in a manner that was meant as friendly banter. I then remembered that she only seemed interested in my friend once he revealed his job title and it was likely that she might have just been after free stuff from me. So I responded with “I’m not paying for anything though, just putting it out there” to test if my hypothesis was correct. She then just chuckled and told me that I was funny. She didn’t need pursue the topic much further.

So did I do the right thing here by letting her know I would not just let her freeload off of me or have I just gone full aspie and ruined a chance to go on a date?

My inner fantasies of supporting my wife while my view being obfuscated by litres upon litres of soylent being poured on my grease laden face is being repressed by my even greater desire to be fucked into the other side of the world by ritalins robotic kangaroo penis.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You win, I just got knocked the fuck out.

I love my quotes they are pretty high IQ and well said. I can't believe how i am that high IQ and intelligent,wonderful supreme gentleman

@Weed who orginally posted the one about "I've been meticulously examining my balls" post about getting a ball job?

I remember @Tension dropped a brutal SEApill when @Zesto got banned I'll find it in a bit.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I had to kill the incel inside of me.
(posted after he was banned for faking suicide)

Everything @Cuyen says

"my ascension was a LARP"
Also

"Some dude told me to kill myself if I was a fag. AND IM THE ONE GETTING BANNED." by @Oldchoppa

"Did it ever really begun for dicklets?" - @AutisticCopecel

"i'm a 20 year old talkless, kissless, hugless, hand-holdless virgin, also eye-contactless. they have never even glanced in ym direction before."
- @whogivesafucc

Also

"Some dude told me to kill myself if I was a fag. AND IM THE ONE GETTING BANNED." by @Oldchoppa
:feelskek::feelskek:

"Go ER Buddy boyo"

-Tyrone

White people are gods

"What really killed me is that women were as repulsed by me or found me as unappealing in the gay club as they do IRL. They gave me the SAME FUCKING LOOK in the gay club. My WHOLE LIFE is a gay club." - @FACEandLMS

@Tellem--T

This man was funny af

@iKillCucks "brothER"

"Im lightskin mixed looking nigga, I'm entitled to weemen of my phenotype not wilderbeasts" - @Tellem--T

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the racepill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for coloredcels

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

One of the greatest threads in the history of this forum ded srs

I'd have to say this one: If we died, would anyone care? Relatives might cry, but let’s be honest. No one would give a shit. They'd just be given the trouble of whether they'd really want to invest money on our funeral. No one except our parents would attend because no one gives a shit about us, they never did. We're nothing, a nobody to this world. All I'm stating is the truth, nothing more because deep down we all know we've been doomed from the start.

JFL I remember a time when Tellem-T had JUST gotten back from a ban and was banned again in less than 30 min because he said he wanted to go ER on @Genecel for having a bbc :feelskek:
lol his posts deserve a separate forum tbh.
another one:
I'm actually grateful to be blackpilled, I know my place in society, I know the that complimenting females means your a bluepilled orbiter chuck, I know the true nature of society and females. I am extremely self aware and also environmentally aware of my surroundings. I feel like I posses so much secret knowledge that most people don't know or have or outright deny. I know about lookism and it's studies and theories, like maxilla and upperlid exposure. I feel like when I go outside everything is magnified since I'm posses so much blackpill knowledge, I can sense,see,smell the blackpill events that happen all the time irl. This could be good or bad. But I'm just happy I won't have my feelings hurt because I know my place in society

there is some whites 4 feet tall midgets outhere, you probaly can still mog them :panties:

Lol Tallem--T had some great posts judging by this thread.

You are not doing something wrong.

You are being something wrong

Is there anything worse than being ethnic?
I can't think of anything, I literally look like an alien amongst these white people I can't cope no more, when I look at my skin colour I have a look of disappointment, I almost want to cry, my ethnic women prefer white boys and white girls also prefer their own race, I'm subhuman to everybody on top that I'm low status lol, who the fuck wants me,

I can't cope no more as a coloured ethnic, I'm starting to become racist against my own family and mom, and disliking them for being ethnic, I can't be amongst these white people anymore, they are so much better in looks and every aspect of life,

Why are they so much better looking, I don't even deserve to be near there proximity because they are so much superior in everyway, being ethnic is hell, I'm poor,trash,low status, incorrect bite, ethnic eyes, etc... it's over I can't live like this, I get mogged by every white person in existence

I don't deserve to live in the same world as whites

I remember tellem back when I used to lurk this site, fuck his race pill posts are legendary

Also my sig.