Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What are some of your favorite quotes from users here?

"Every time a foid functions as a cum-receptacle toilet for 6’4” men, it needs to be recorded by the 6’4” chad, and made into a short montage and played on projectors at the foid’s wedding in front of her husband and everybody she knows. That’s justice.

Picture a 30 year old roastie that by the skin of her teeth managed to get a chadlite to commit. She’s been functioning as a toilet for 15 years now, and this guy is about to guarantee she lives the rest of her life in bliss. She feels like she got away with murder. It’s her wedding day, she’s wearing white (like she’s a Virgin, lmao), and then the projectors come on and it’s her on her knees with a face covered in cum, spit, and piss, and she’s choking on a dick down her throat with puke and snot coming out of her nose. The guy pulls his dick out, she takes a breath of air, he slaps her hard as fuck, then pisses in her mouth.. and she thanks him for it. Then it cuts to a video of her being pinned down against the floor getting fucked balls deep in her ass with the guy’s hand over her mouth and nose so she can’t breathe, again face full of cum, spit, piss, and smeared makeup.

Her parents, grandparents, siblings, uncles, cousins, friends, their kids, maybe her kids, her husband, etc.. everyone sees this. And the dichotomy between what she is and who she’s larping as couldn’t be clearer. Everybody cuts her off, the wedding is cancelled, her dad and husband probabaly rope, she’s back to square one. If she lands another chadlite a few years later, the same thing will happen at their wedding. Although ideally, she just kills herself after this whole ordeal.

This should be the game plan for every single blackpilled person that escapes inceldom, or anyone blackpilled in general. This is what ascended incels need to devote their lives to. "

By @SchrodingersDick

homosexuality

is fucking gay

By @FukkenLoser

"Every time a foid functions as a cum-receptacle toilet for 6’4” men, it needs to be recorded by the 6’4” chad, and made into a short montage and played on projectors at the foid’s wedding in front of her husband and everybody she knows. That’s justice.

Picture a 30 year old roastie that by the skin of her teeth managed to get a chadlite to commit. She’s been functioning as a toilet for 15 years now, and this guy is about to guarantee she lives the rest of her life in bliss. She feels like she got away with murder. It’s her wedding day, she’s wearing white (like she’s a Virgin, lmao), and then the projectors come on and it’s her on her knees with a face covered in cum, spit, and piss, and she’s choking on a dick down her throat with puke and snot coming out of her nose. The guy pulls his dick out, she takes a breath of air, he slaps her hard as fuck, then pisses in her mouth.. and she thanks him for it. Then it cuts to a video of her being pinned down against the floor getting fucked balls deep in her ass with the guy’s hand over her mouth and nose so she can’t breathe, again face full of cum, spit, piss, and smeared makeup.

Her parents, grandparents, siblings, uncles, cousins, friends, their kids, maybe her kids, her husband, etc.. everyone sees this. And the dichotomy between what she is and who she’s larping as couldn’t be clearer. Everybody cuts her off, the wedding is cancelled, her dad and husband probabaly rope, she’s back to square one. If she lands another chadlite a few years later, the same thing will happen at their wedding. Although ideally, she just kills herself after this whole ordeal.

This should be the game plan for every single blackpilled person that escapes inceldom, or anyone blackpilled in general. This is what ascended incels need to devote their lives to. "

By @SchrodingersDick

"society"

by brettyboy

By @SchrodingersDick
:)

"Life begins at 6'2 and ends at norwood 3."
Legendary quote.

"Hit the Gym brutally"
"Lifting females with my penis"

"What really killed me is that women were as repulsed by me or found me as unappealing in the gay club as they do IRL. They gave me the SAME FUCKING LOOK in the gay club. My WHOLE LIFE is a gay club." - @FACEandLMS

kek

Nothing specific but @SchrodingersDick always has some deep and fitting blackpills, quotes and foid shaming

“Pussy is the most disgusting part of the female body. It is like dunkin donuts, which is just an overrated hole. I'm not gay but penis is better.”
- @Blacktarpill
:feelzez: i can remember myself making that thread on my first week on this site

NORMIES ARE WORSE THAN ZOMBIES

AT LEAST ZOMBIES MOVE FORWARD FFS - @uninstall

"White people are gods" - @Tellem-T

"Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores. " - @Tellem-T

"Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores. " - @Tellem-T
legendary saying

Free him tbhtbhngl