Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some pills you find it hard to believe in or swallow?

Benzodiazepine

Benzodiazepine

Brave soldier of the Blackpill
Dogpill for me. It just sounds too weird but I believe in it a bit just not fully. Racepill I have not fully swallowed but I'd say I've succesfully swallowed other pills honestly.

Dogpill is the hardest one of all pills.

The teachersfuckingtheirchadstudents pill tbh. Shit gets me everytime. Ragefuel and Jealousyfuel

For me dogpill. Ive fully swallowed the racepill even though it’s the most brutal one.

Dogpill, the rest I can believe or have witnessed myself.
The most universal pill is Just Be Tall

Yeah I'm gonna have to say dogpill and the autistic BBCpill.

facepill was hard for me

Dogpill is a hilarious meme, that's it.

I hope.

Everything that is not the age, the facial bone or the dickpill is cope

Tbh it's the frame/mature face pill

I think I had to see the dog pill in person to fully realize it. I had a foid coworker who would kiss her dog on the lips with a huge smile on her face. I knew then that a foid would never show interest in me like that. I never saw her getting fucked, but I didn’t need to. She also had a very strange relationship with her brother. I’m sure she was into fucking her dog and her brother, including multiple threesomes.

the racepill and JBW was the hardest to swallow for me as an ethnic (half white half afghan) tbh.

The Dogpill destroyed me, pure suicidefuel

I don't care any more. Bring me any pills, my body is ready.

The heightpill, NTpill and BBCpill.

Dogpill is a hilarious meme, that's it.
Cope.
Prepare your rope before you click.

I don't know how can you not believe dogpill, not all women fuck dogs but all of them kiss and hug dogs and that's already more than they would do with ugly men. :feelsrope:

I've taken so many pills I don't even need food anymore

dogpill destroyed my soul

The female nature and the male nature pill in equality, even more the male nature pill.

Because I'm free from it because I don't betabux nor bully shorter man than me as there is no body shorter than me.

How most chads are so selfish and don't give a fuck about their other male partners and even male friends.

How every male just bully whatever male bellow him physically.

I thought we were conscious beings but we definitely aren't free from our instincts.

Kinda ironic given my name, but the height pill took me a while to swallow. Just how absolute it is. It doesn’t matter if I work out- I’m a weird looking buff manlet. I make money: I’ll get holes that only want me for money. If I’m assertive: Napoleon complex. Polite and nice: spinless little coward. Successful in my career? It’s cause I’m overcompensating. It’s 100% game over.

The teachersfuckingtheirchadstudents pill tbh. Shit gets me everytime. Ragefuel and Jealousyfuel
This one make me really fucking mad because I not even had many attractive foids teachers, except for a PE teacher she was like 33 and had some huge tits, there was one time that I get out where the class was I gone behind some stairs behind the football field and started to jerk-off like mad while looking at her doing the demonstrations while her big ass tits where bouncing, one of the wildest faps of my life.

how the fuck are you at 10k posts, you joined late 2018

its because he's a low effort, autistic, spamming shitposter like most people on this forum. Very few people on here actually write something of value in majority of their replies.

its because he's a low effort, autistic, spamming shitposter like most people on this forum. Very few people on here actually write something of value in majority of their replies.
Low effort posters who compete to postmax and flex their numbers while laughing at newcels or lowpost countcels are the worst. I wonder if they're even incel or not, or just here to spam and larp for their own entertainment as assholes.

JBB/JBW are major copes and two pills i refuse to swallow.

Damn the dogpil and the agepilll.

All pills are easy to swallow. I can easily swallow the bluepill too after a few soy lattes and mcu movie binge sessions.