Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some ways we can fix inceldom.

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
The most realistic plan of action is to just try to convince the government to give us disability checks and maybe euthanasia camps for people who can’t cope anymore. The second option is maybe VR we can fund people to help develop the technology. Look how far video games cane in only 30 years. Maybe I’m coping but maybe we can seriously do some changes to hopefully change are situation and make life bearable.

VR seems like it might be a good cope in like 30 years but I am not convinced as of right now. high IQcels need to get on that shit before I develop erectile dysfunction ngl

The only way is to bring marriage back and remove female rights.

Prostitution.

I know it is not a solution for all of us, but I keep thinking it's a solution for many of us.

Start a movement called nophone

It's nofap but instead of stopping fapping it's that u stop using phone and social media n all dat

Phones, social media and dating apps is what started all of this.

Money tbh. The only way out from this hell.

I'd be fine with euthanasia.

The only way is to bring marriage back and remove female rights.
That’s the true way to go but that’s never happening due to the way the government is we could possibly build sympathy from the left and possibly do this.

Well, there are more males than females in this world and it's been like this for decades, to that add the feminist/lesbian/nonwanttomarry females, and the result will always be, someone must be an incel. A war it's needed to fix it, but often incels are those sent to die and I don't want to die anymore for this garbage "females" we got today. Euthanasia could be a nice possibility. In some countries you can actually ask to die if your life sucks.

Found Incelistan and import virgin gfs from abroad

The only way would be to deflate foids self perceived values by ending the attention given to them. That would require taking away almost all social media platforms and keeping cucks and bluepillers from accessing them. It would take a few years but if the incoming generations of women wouldnt have the daily dose of validation they have now and access to dating “apps” they would begin to select normal males around them. This is best case scenario and it will never happen because womens egos are multi billion dollar industry from the fakeup to the clothes to the surgeries to the markets to the clubs to the marriages and all the way to the divorces.

Gf growing grounds with artificial wombs.
Then the girls should be educated in a communal gf academy until they are ready to be harvested at the desired age by their assigned male.

Nothing will be solved until men stop pretending that foids are conscious beings that deserve rights.

Gf growing grounds with artificial wombs.
Then the girls should be educated in a communal gf academy until they are ready to be harvested at the desired age by their assigned male.
Biological girls are still chadsexual whores. We need to robogf maxx

The solution was found thousands of years ago and its called "monogamy".

I also think that VR waifus are the most realistic option, though yes it will take a few decades. Tbh I think that is a good thing because it gives me some hope to not rope. Reverting to patriarchy or similar social system would work in theory, but I just don't think it is realistic compared to the development of immersive VR. Hopefully by then we will be able to merge our consciousness with technology, allowing us to transcend our shitty genetics and bodies.

(((Ray Kurzweil))), director of engineering at Google, thinks this can happen by 2045. My hope is that by then we can all live in avatar bodies like in VRChat and fuck anime waifus artifically designed to be matched to our personality and physical preferences, and essentially enjoy a virtual paradise, 3D women becoming irrelevant.

https://www.livescience.com/37499-immortality-by-2045-conference.html

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back