Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the best copes to try?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm not motivated to do anything, unless my mom kicks me out and then.... but what are some good copes

Last edited:
I'm not motivated to do anything, unless my mom kicks me out and then.... but what are some good copes
Art. Read literature, watch films like Ingmar Bergman and Andrei Tarkovsky's, listen to music like Bach, learn an instrument, go to art galleries and learn how to draw.
Art is the only true cope because it can truly transcend the scum of humanity.

Look into art, art of all types.
Also gaming ngl, especially on a nice PC.
Music is another good one.
Even collecting things you like.
I've heard anime is a good one too, but i personally don't care for it

no clue bro.
all my copes have died

Playing Stardew Valley while having your favorite YouTube documentary, audiobook or podcast playing in the background.
Fast food ie McDonald’s quarter pounders with cheese and bacon, Wendy’s Baconators, French fries, fountain pop, etc, etc.
Sleeping all the day long.
Reading good books or ebooks ala Kindle or whatever program or method that you prefer.
Listening to music and constantly searching for new kinds of music that will appeal to your unique tastes.
Pirating all the old and new movies that you want from various darknet websites all while under the protection of a good VPN so your nosy ISP and copyright trolls can’t bring legal action against you.
Immersing yourself in the videogame emulation and or collector’s scene and trying to snag a rare beloved new old stock retro game from eBay or wherever else you may find such available from a hopefully reputable site or person.
As for the emulation scene you can literally use Hyperspin as a literal time sink to drain all your hours away endlessly configuring it and tailoring it more and more to your liking or simply trying to make your version of it as system and game complete as possible by finding as many complete rom and iso sets as you are able.

Hentai games. f95zone.to

1. Alcohol
2. Weed
3. Both at the same time

Researching and keeping reptiles.

Btw, I would not recommend drugs, even soft ones such as alcohol or weed, as a cope. As an incel your mind is often the only thing you have left, so messing with it is not a good idea.

Try partial hanging or Nembutal, it's a good cope especially for incels :feelskek: :feelshaha:
But seriously tho maybe try reading some books or play some inde horror or arcades.