Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the chances of getting honor killed when you fuck a muslim foid as non muslim?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Maybe I should try to ascend in refugee camps. :feelsEhh:
Even though these foids probably hate blond pale skinny guys, it's still worth a try.
I mean, citizenship halo is real and could work. :feelshehe:

In today's day and age it won't happen

Depends how cucked the muslims are

Maybe I should try to ascend in refugee camps. :feelsEhh:
Even though these foids probably hate blond pale skinny guys, it's still worth a try.
I mean, citizenship halo is real and could work. :feelshehe:
They have sex with people for a few bucks. They are desperate.

@Neggr thoughts? Would you honorkill me if I fuck your cousin?

just LARP as Muslim. literally super easy.
low IQ and fakecel if you aren't willing to LARP to ascend.

Ethnic foids are pretty hot ngl.

High IQ, could be a good way to avoid getting beat up.
I think you only have speak one verse to convert and have a beard and they will believe you. most Muslims I know half ass the religion anyway

Probably not. But the foid might be the one getting honor killed so win win :feelshmm:

You won't get killed but you will be forced by her father to convert to islam and have ur foreskin cut off. (Personally know someone who was in the same situation)

Probably not. But the foid might be the one getting honor killed so win win :feelshmm:
True.
You won't get killed but you will be forced by her father to convert to islam and have ur foreskin cut off. (Personally know someone who was in the same situation)
Volcel if you wouldn't ascend to another religion just to have the slightest higher chance to ascend.
Da jooos already stole my foreskin.

Volcel if you wouldn't ascend to another religion just to have the slightest higher chance to ascend.
Da jooos already stole my foreskin.
Nty I rather keep my foreskin than go marry a degenerate sandcunt

Quite high I'd say unless you can separate the bitch from her family like at university or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back