Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the least cucked jobs?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Obviously coming from a means-of-production owning rentier class is best. Being NEET is an option I guess, but having barely enough money to exist is pretty depressing in my opinion.

So, what are in theory the best ways to wagecuck?

I'd say owning a coffee shop seems pretty good. Sell 5cent swill to the masses for $5 a cup as long as you make the environment "chic" and instagrammable.

Being a divorce lawyer also sounds like a good job - Eat up most of a couple's joint assets in fees, hand 5 crumbs to the woman, 1 crumb to the man.

I guess if you're a developer who makes useless shit like candy crush, wasting people's time and money while you live as a baller is also pretty low on the cucked scale.

Last edited:
Male modelling.

Hitman, Pimp, Crack dealer

I'd say owning a coffee shop seems pretty good.

go NEETing, there are not uncucked jobs

the least cucked job is a judge, but it depends on what kind of a judge. If you give men harsh sentences and let foids off the hook, you’re a cuck. But if you give foids harsh sentences and let men off the hook, you’re based.

There are none bro. So long as you're contributing to a society who wants you dead, you're cucking yourself. And this is coming from a fellow wagecuck.

Hanter gatherer

It's hard to say because all Jobs are Cucked. I've made an apprenticeship in an Office so I can tell that any mechanic Job is less Cucked than Office/Management Jobs. Any Job with women domination is too Cucked. Men only Jobs usually have bullies, though. I'm not going to work in a warehouse that is full of douchebags who brag how they fucked a hole last night.

It's hard to say because all Jobs are Cucked. I've made an apprenticeship in an Office so I can tell that any mechanic Job is less Cucked than Office/Management Jobs. Any Job with women domination is too Cucked. Men only Jobs usually have bullies, though. I'm not going to work in a warehouse that is full of douchebags who brag how they fucked a hole last night.
working is horrible

A bouncer if you get to refuse foids entry to chad cock

being a librarian seems pretty comfy, but this job will die out in a few years probably because of ebooks, book exchanges, cheap used books online etc.
There are none bro. So long as you're contributing to a society who wants you dead, you're cucking yourself. And this is coming from a fellow wagecuck.

Obviously coming from a means-of-production owning rentier class is best. Being NEET is an option I guess, but having barely enough money to exist is pretty depressing in my opinion.

So, what are in theory the best ways to wagecuck?

I'd say owning a coffee shop seems pretty good. Sell 5cent swill to the masses for $5 a cup as long as you make the environment "chic" and instagrammable.

Being a divorce lawyer also sounds like a good job - Eat up most of a couple's joint assets in fees, hand 5 crumbs to the woman, 1 crumb to the man.

I guess if you're a developer who makes useless shit like candy crush, wasting people's time and money while you live as a baller is also pretty low on the cucked scale.
Veterinarian but costs lots of money to become one, plus if you don't make it you'll be in debt for eternity, so there's that to watch out for. I don't want to be one because it sounds boring, however.

Executioner at the women’s prison.

there are not any non cucked jobs. Working= cucking yourself. NEET is where it's at B)