Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the main failos in my eye area?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Aside from upper hood exposure and dark circles under the eyes what are some of the things that failo me?

20200917 231435
20200917 231742

Color, sunken in, wide open panicky look.

Stop doxxing yourself guys. There is already technology that can identify you based on a fraction of your face. Countries like Russia and China already use them on the street, they can identify who you are even with a balaklava on.

Now imagine 5 or 10 years from now when that kind of tech is in the hands of everybody. People could go out of their way just to fuck up the life of people who post on incel forums, doxxing you based on images you posted years ago.

Stop doxxing yourself guys. There is already technology that can identify you based on a fraction of your face. Countries like Russia and China already use them on the street, they can identify who you are even with a balaklava on.

Now imagine 5 or 10 years from now when that kind of tech is in the hands of everybody. People could go out of their way just to fuck up the life of people who post on incel forums, doxxing you based on images you posted years ago.
i dont have a life to ruin ngl it would only be over if they attacked my internet

Also I think there is a surgery to add extra fat under your eyes to bring them forward a bit.
i dont have a life to ruin ngl it would only be over if they attacked my internet

Then why cover face in videos

It can always get worse. Life always gets worse than the rock bottom you once thought was impenetrable.

Color, sunken in, wide open panicky look.

Brutal panic pill.

Doxxed to who? I'm literally nobody, never even finished school, have no job, and 0 pictures outside of family album.

this isnt looksmaxx nigger

Idk but mog my eyes.

I think your eyes way too open are you doing that on purpose? Mine on the other hand are way too closed.

It's really hard to take pictures with this phone because the camera is on the top.

But my eyes look more or less look like that, I have wide eyes.
this isnt looksmaxx nigger

I want to know what makes me Incel.

While this is 100% legit, I think spy technology is so advanced that it's almost pointless even caring at this point. People waste money on VPNs (including me, although I mainly use it to bypass blocked sites) while still getting tracked by some tiny ad cookie so some cuck can ruin their life in 10 years because they once said women weren't 100% perfect.

You brought the camera too close to your face.
But generally you mog me.

While this is 100% legit, I think spy technology is so advanced that it's almost pointless even caring at this point. People waste money on VPNs (including me, although I mainly use it to bypass blocked sites) while still getting tracked by some tiny ad cookie so some cuck can ruin their life in 10 years because they once said women weren't 100% perfect.

It's pointless.

Just don't post your face and you should be good, otherwise if someone really wanted to you could get doxxed fairly easily.

Btw OP your eye area isn't bad. You (along with literally everyone) would benefit from squintmaxxing, and your eyes may be a bit close together but no surgery can change that.

Overall though I wouldn't worry much about your eyes, they look fine. Focus on other areas.

Btw OP your eye area isn't bad. You (along with literally everyone) would benefit from squintmaxxing, and your eyes may be a bit close together but no surgery can change that.

Overall though I wouldn't worry much about your eyes, they look fine. Focus on other areas.

I'm 162cm eye area is least of my problems.

your lower eyelid and orbital support is bad
also you have bulging eyes
surgeries to get:
lower eyelid retraction
slight cantho
infra orbital implants
orbital decompression(if you want to go the extra mile)

OP you look like the karate kid from the old movies lol

color
narrow ipd
shit under eye support (try infraorbital rims from epply :) )
small skull

your lower eyelid and orbital support is bad
also you have bulging eyes
surgeries to get:
lower eyelid retraction
slight cantho
infra orbital implants
orbital decompression(if you want to go the extra mile)
color
narrow ipd
shit under eye support (try infraorbital rims from epply :) )
small skull

Thanks for the detailed answer gents.
OP you look like the karate kid from the old movies lol

Brutal karate kid pill.

You look likable and I don't recognize panicking look. You look rather chilled.
This is panicking:
shock-surprise-wide-open-eyes-staring-picture-id957053098

And it this a positive canthal tilt? So you could have it worse.

Non hunter eyes= failo

Very true, it's pretty futile. There are probably automated profiles on every user of the internet, tracking every tiny thing you do. An additional problem would be when the average Joe will be able to spy on everything you did on the internet, but the fact that all kinds of agencies already have that data is troubling enough.

Looks like me except the white skin :worryfeels:

They're aren't blue.

Very true, it's pretty futile. There are probably automated profiles on every user of the internet, tracking every tiny thing you do. An additional problem would be when the average Joe will be able to spy on everything you did on the internet, but the fact that all kinds of agencies already have that data is troubling enough.
Legit. I fucking hate how stupid the common dumb goyim are, acting as if guys like Ed Snowden are "traitors" (LMFAO. Yeah, we should just submit to the goverment, anyone who doesn't hates freedom!!111). It's just fucking hopeless at this point. Hopefully if things ever do get that fucked up then we'll see incelrage go full blown, I doubt it'll happen but it's nice to think about JFL.

Your skin colour looks very similair to mine actually.

Too round, eyes look too close set & looking across one another inwards, something off like psycho stare or surprised.
It can always get worse. Life always gets worse than the rock bottom you once thought was impenetrable.
Nasty fracking pill.

H

Huge mega hiper IQ post

We're fucked to bein with already. They have everything. They just look through our phone camera or track our location/recent locations via the gps on our phone and then when we are In a public place they access the cameras in that area. (They can actually do this btw)

If they were that desperate for us they would've come knockin on our doors already.

We're fucked to bein with already. They have everything. They just look through our phone camera or track our location/recent locations via the gps on our phone and then when we are In a public place they access the cameras in that area. (They can actually do this btw)

If they were that desperate for us they would've come knockin on our doors already.
That is true. When it comes to governments and various agencies, they know absolutely everything already.

But there is another concern. Imagine an average person having easy access to tools that could reveal almost anything you every did on the internet. Now, imagine they reverse doxx you. Like, somebody who knows you irl, like maybe even your boss, clicking a few buttons in a program and seeing all you ever posted. All the comments on .co, 4chan etc...

That is true. When it comes to governments and various agencies, they know absolutely everything already.

But there is another concern. Imagine an average person having easy access to tools that could reveal almost anything you every did on the internet. Now, imagine they reverse doxx you. Like, somebody who knows you irl, like maybe even your boss, clicking a few buttons in a program and seeing all you ever posted. All the comments on .co, 4chan etc...
The day that is our reality, is the day we all ought to head to the emergency room.

you look like IWillDominate ngl

I’m sorry but it’s over for your eye area

Mogs me so bad:feelsmega:
Also
:chad::banhammer:

Cuck eyes+sunken look + no sign of cheekbones. It's over. I have similar eyes but with more upper eye lid exposure. I really wanna post mine but I cant because

Now imagine 5 or 10 years from now when that kind of tech is in the hands of everybody. People could go out of their way just to fuck up the life of people who post on incel forums, doxxing you based on images you posted years ago

Cuck eyes+sunken look + no sign of cheekbones. It's over. I have similar eyes but with more upper eye lid exposure. I really wanna post mine but I cant because

Are you important enough to be doxxed? does your country have cuck laws that would endanger you in some way if somehow you were doxxed?

If answer to both of these questions are no then just post it tbh no one cares.

Mogs me

For real?

Well just by one look I can tell you dont have good under eye structure and you look like you have a rather small lower third.

So a weak lower third and mid face is basically all it takes for it to be over 2020 even if you have somewhat "normal" features

Mogs me

For real?

Probably yes but who cares?

You have to really ask yourself 'who would go through the effort to 'doxx' random nobody 'how would it affect me?' unless you live in cucknada or some similarly cucked country i wouldn't sweat it.
Well just by one look I can tell you dont have good under eye structure and you look like you have a rather small lower third.

So a weak lower third and mid face is basically all it takes for it to be over 2020 even if you have somewhat "normal" features

Yes i have bad lower third with big ears and my cheekbones are so buried deep in my flesh i can barely feel them.

Probably yes but who cares?

You have to really ask yourself 'who would go through the effort to 'doxx' random nobody 'how would it affect me?' unless you live in cucknada or some similarly cucked country i wouldn't sweat it.
True, I don't care tbh, it's just interesting