Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are the most subhuman facial features that prevents people from getting laid? [Guests read, you might have one of those]

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I think TOP 5 subhuman features IMO are

1. Lazy eye - no comment here, I think even normies know that if you have a lazy eye, you're fucked. Press F to pay respects to @13k
  2. Recessed chin - this feature PRIMARILY determinates if you're alpha or beta. I for example have never in my life seen a guy with recessed chin acting alpha.. Look at google images and type in "recessed chin", please do not confuse it with just a weak chin(like you did in my last recessed chin thread).
  3. Bug eyes, makes you look like a fucking snail betacuck Garry.
  4. NCT - If at least one upper third, middle third or lower third ratio is fucked causing you to lose facial harmony, NCT will make it worse by giving you an instant low trust face. Again NCT is not really THAT subhuman since people with good facial harmony can pull it off but still if you compare NCT to other 2s, this is the most subhuman tilt to have.
  5. Long midface - no need to explain, if you have a long midface you're a fucking horse.

Honorable mentions:

Skin - severe or moderate acne? Automatically moonface getting looks from everywhere subhuman.
    Close set eyes - Eyes too far apart or too close? Rope, you can't fix that.
    Low fwhr - Long faces are not attractive.. If your face is not wide enough for your vertical length, just rope, that can't be fixed too.

I have a lazy eye

had surgery to correct it, but it didn't do shit. The only way to stop it from wandering is to wear glasses.

Babyface is also pretty subhuman, i have to have thick stubble in a vain attempt to hide it.

Dont forget early hair loss. Im not talking about a receding hair line at like 18 but more like NW 2+ at ~14 to 22.

2benCjI.jpg

Is this guy's chin recessed or is his entire mandible recessed ? Whatever it is he looks terrible. Looks like his entire face would be narrow as well.

I think if your facial structure looks like this it's most likely over.

btw. Is Vin Diesel's chin recessed or just weak ?

Side view
fast_and_furious_5_m.jpg

cc_babylon.jpg

Front view
vin_diesel_2001_05_21.jpg

vin-diesel-hot-body.jpg

Last edited:
Chin Diesel has a normal chin I would say, or maybe slightly on the weak side. The rock chinmogs him obviously, but the rock mogs everyone always.

An gross-shaped nose(i don't mean "big noses", but a nose that made you look like you have some other species Adn) is literally the worst thing that can happen to you, you are confirmed truecel.

Last edited:
small palate. good looking people always have nice wide smiles, having a small mouth is an strong incel trait. also recessed maxilla can be pretty bad

small palate. good looking people always have nice wide smiles, having a small mouth is an strong incel trait. also recessed maxilla can be pretty bad

THIS.

I never smile because of that

u forgot nose, it can make or break a face imo.

An gross-shaped nose(i don't mean "big noses", but a nose that made you look like you have some other species Adn) is literally the worst thing can happen to you, you are confirmed truecel.
a fellow nosecel i guess? its over for us

Honestly EVERYTHING regarding your face matters. It is tough to make a top five. It all depends on severity of said trait. A shitty jaw could be worse than mild acne. But top 5 deformities that will ruin your life...not in particular order

-Weak jaw + recessed chin combination: totally destroys your looks.

this is dude DONE

-Lazy Eye:
you will get "where are you looking at ?" "which eye i am supposed to look at" comments whole your lfie
Eyes

-Crooked/big Nose
thankfully this is the easiest one to fix. rhino is low risk cheap surgery
Nose 29

-Acne:
its a killer thing depending on how severe your acne is
Skin12

Skull shape/fWHR:
you will look SUBHUMAN with shitty ratios
VS3gr

@Weed This Asian guy and rice whore both have a long midface but, still are goodlooking. Or do they have enough facial width to compensate for the so called "horse face" ?

9ae986f6f2da78335f3b524197d95a9d--godfrey-gao-asian-men.jpg

vSy6aPE.jpg

Don't forget Dermatitis/Psoriasis instant rope

Big nose and frizzy hair.

Recessed chin isn't even that bad unless it is severely recessed.
Also, a recessed chin can be easily fixed, unlike a shit eye area.

@Weed This Asian guy and rice whore both have a long midface but, still are goodlooking. Or do they have enough facial width to compensate for the so called "horse face" ?

9ae986f6f2da78335f3b524197d95a9d--godfrey-gao-asian-men.jpg

vSy6aPE.jpg
They don't have long midfaces >.< and there's no compsenation. I mean you cannot have fwhr and long midface at the same time.
fwhr = Facial width to height ratio

small face is the worst, i get face sized mog by girls and also wear glasses which even shorters my compact midface

Dull, lifeless eyes.

Imo the worst thing is weird proportions. If you have that it has never begun because as far as I know you can't fix that.

2benCjI.jpg

Is this guy's chin recessed or is his entire mandible recessed ? Whatever it is he looks terrible. Looks like his entire face would be narrow as well.

I think if your facial structure looks like this it's most likely over.
Not just a recessed chin, his whole lower jaw has an extreme lack of forward projection. Surprisingly one of the most common and easiest to fix facial flaws. Provided he can afford the best surgeons, he'll be rocking a MM tier ante profile. Amazing maxilla, good eye-area, 0 balding, it's far from over for this guy if profile is his only problem.

Having poor facial harmony in general (i.e face deviates too far from golden ratio mask, unattractive racial phenotype) is a huge death sentence.

Long midface - no need to explain, if you have a long midface you're a fucking horse.
That's a fucking meme. Tall guys tend to have longer faces.
Just look at those fucken incels:
Indeks
MV5BOTI3ODk1MTMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDEyNTE2Mg V1 UY317 CR60214317 AL

having any ethnic features

Attachments

• fsdfsdf.png
    fsdfsdf.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
That's a fucking meme. Tall guys tend to have longer faces.
Just look at those fucken incels:
View attachment 10088View attachment 10089
Bro are you serious? That's not a long midface, they do not look like a horse.. Do you really think people with long midfaces could model? Do you really think the guy on the right has a long midface when he was mentioned in the top 15 humans who have perfect face ratios.. How the fuck can you have good golden ratio and long midface at the same time? Doesn't make sense lol.

Bro are you serious? That's not a long midface, they do not look like a horse.. Do you really think people with long midfaces could model? Do you really think the guy on the right has a long midface when he was mentioned in the top 15 humans who have perfect face ratios.. How the fuck can you have good golden ratio and long midface at the same time? Doesn't make sense lol.
Are you dense? Look at the post literally one above yours

I have a significantly more compact midface than both of them (0.99) and don't look as good.

Damn their midfaces didn't look that long to me

I guess having a tall face balances out the long midface

Not showering, not getting haircuts, not getting a good personality

tbh tbh tbh

I have lazy eye and recessed chin.

I have recessed chin/jaw and nail scars on my face. It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back