Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the reasons you dont gymcel?

P

PeruvianGuy

Banned
-
Self explanatory. What are the reasons you dont gymcel?

I used to take gymcelling quite seriously, until I reached norwood 3 and I realised no matter how much I lifted my hair wouldn´t return, and I have a terrible skull shape so I´m fucked for life, gymcelled or not gymcelled

Gymcelling won't fix my ugly face or make me taller

I think a lot of guys would be happier if they gave up weightlifting. For 99% of normie/incel practitioners it's just desperation and vanity. Let it go.

honestly cant be fucked im not at that point of desparation

No reason not to gymcel

Gymmaxing is cope.

I have a few reasons.
1. Im a neet, no money for a membership

2. Im a shut-in, I go weeks without leaving the house

3. I have anxiety which makes it very difficult to function in that type of environment.

i dont even brush my teeth everyday

There's no gym for your midface.

betta incel than cuck

I hate the muscular aesthetic
also, it wouldn't help me slay
gymceling is a shitty cope

Too expensive. The only gym I can afford to go to is the one at the pool which is just treadmills, so now I go for hour-long walks a day to do the same thing for free.

I have a few reasons.
1. Im a neet, no money for a membership

2. Im a shut-in, I go weeks without leaving the house

3. I have anxiety which makes it very difficult to function in that type of environment.
Lifting and running actually help with anxiety tho
betta incel than cuck
Still dont understand how lifting makes you a cuck, according to you

Self explanatory. What are the reasons you dont gymcel?
It would be way too difficult for me to make any gains with my frame. My wrists are literally smaller than most women and my bideltoid is about female size. Also, I don't think I could overcome the feeling of shame from entering a gym full of men who LOOK LIKE ACTUAL MEN while I look like a child.

It would be way too difficult for me to make any gains with my frame. My wrists are literally smaller than most women and my bideltoid is about female size. Also, I don't think I could overcome the feeling of shame from entering a gym full of men who LOOK LIKE ACTUAL MEN while I look like a child.
I used to think similar but are other gymgoers who are fatasses so you are not really that notorious

I used to think similar but are other gymgoers who are fatasses so you are not really that notorious
Being a fatass doesn't make you less of a man tbh and it's something you can completely change by going to the gym. I can't change my looks no matter what I do.

Being a fatass doesn't make you less of a man tbh and it's something you can completely change by going to the gym. I can't change my looks no matter what I do.
K.
Didn't know manboobs were masculine

i am weak and feminine because of genetics so i dont see the point (also laziness)

also theres way too much effort involved for way too little gain.

PROS: better looking body, intimidates normies and gives respect from other guys, healthier (dont care if im healthy or not only how i look)

CONS: girls dont care, pay money for gym, pay for transport, pay for a lot of food, have to spend a lot of time in the gym and preparing food every week, have to eat a lot of food which is difficult for skellys, food tastes shit, takes a long ass fucking time consistently lifting and dieting maybe 2 years or more for a decent body.

There is no gym for height and face. I have replaced gymceling with other forms of physical activity.

If I was taller, or had a better frame, I would. But I'm so small and short, that even if I was ripped, people would still try to start shit and fuck with me all the time, even more than they do now probably, and I wouldn't be able to defend myself regardless of how muscular I was. It's over. :feelsrope:

90% of SMV is 3 things: height, face, and NT/social status. Gym does nothing for any of those.

If I was going to workout, I'd just do it in my bedroom. I'd buy an exercise bike and some weights. Fuck going to a gym. I'd probably end up smashing some chads head in with a dumbbell.

I gymcel in preparation for beta uprising

I gymcelled for a year and it was a complete waste of time. I put all this effort into my body and then I see skinny guys with attractive faces and tall obese guys dating the girls of my dreams. If you want to be healthy just eat healthy food. Picking a weight up and putting a weight down while causing your body pain isn't fun at all to me. It also doesn't help that because of people like zyzz everyone lifts weights now, so it's even more based on who has the best genetics.

If you don't gymcel you are low T. I go to gym or else I get even more depressed than I am right now.

Too lazy and unmotivated. Most of that does come from the fact that gymcelling never really worked for me. Never got much effort out of it. I still do it on and off. Used to be addicted to it. Even got a permanent injury, so I got that for nothing. I will never make gymcelling a priority since it can't fix face or height.

I don't really care about it. I train Kung Fu so I don't get fat and depressed but it's not a priority. I don't think being too bulky is aesthetic, and a buff flautist would look fucking clownish.

I want my youth back, but gymcelling can't turn me into Jared Leto. If it could, I'd lift until I tore every tendon in my body. I don't even mind my ugly face or my manletness, if I could just look like I did when I was 20 or so...

Ah, but I'm bald, so...

u dont have to go to a gym, u can do calisthenic type stuff at home if ur a shut-in neet

Can't afford to go to the gym at the moment. My old job had a wellness program where I had access to a gym. In the meantime I just jog whenever I can

To much work and depressed.

i try to, it doesn't help much with my short petite body

did it for quite a while, then got extremely depressed and stopped going, i want to get back into it but its hard