Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What are you doing on the 14th?

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
I will not leave my house (TOO MUCH SUICIDEFUEL)
Probably will be coping with alcohol

Hope I don't see any happy couples

cope like any other day

Coping and pissing myself @Joelossus

Cuddling with a Black Doll.

Diognesmaxxing and masturbating in front of couples, handing out coom stuffed chocolate, and coping with cocaine/heroine since they create stronger dopaminergic releases than sex.

nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

Even normies here in Croatia hate Valentine's day. I remember one time when the class Stacy in HS kept bitching about the "holiday" because she was single. She also named herself "Anti-Valentine's" when we had Kahoot that day.

Diognesmaxxing and masturbating in front of couples, handing out coom stuffed chocolate, and coping with cocaine/heroine since they create stronger dopaminergic releases than sex.
Based.

rotting in my dark depression room all day thinking how envious I am of sex havers.

LDAR all day.

Going to the doctor, I think I may have fractured a bone in my wrist somehow

I slipped on the ice a few days ago but didn't even land that hard, but my hand has been hurting like hell

The same I'm doing today.
Video games.

Going to the doctor, I think I may have fractured a bone in my wrist somehow

I slipped on the ice a few days ago but didn't even land that hard, but my hand has been hurting like hell
"Sorry but doctor Gigachad can't help you right now, he's with his harem and won't be back until tomorrow"

Nothing. It's just a retarded day like any other.

Just cope like most days of my retarded life

Getting one day closer to my deadline. Probably need to debug non-stop as usual.

D333CF39 E768 4D20 A8B6 3458A80D8794

Based and Nootropics-pilled. I admire your gumption.

Maybe I’ll finally decide to rewatch the greatest series to ever exist on television all over again? That series of course being HBO’s “The Leftovers”.

Is that a special day?

Youtube and chill with my boyfriends.

Wageslaving and then rotting. Its best if I dont go outside.

Same, coping with alcohol. Most likely wine, cause it's wine holiday in my country on the 14th.

I have bought bloatfuel. Cookies, ice-cream, fizzy drinks and more. Tomorrow I will gorge the junk food, locked inside my room. Afterwards I will proceed to keep LDARing or play some vidya depending on the mood.

Stop giving this damn fucking day the attention it doesn't deserve, you fucking faggots.

I'll have dinner with the boyos
84745464 484626525781455 975113612353863680 o

See if I can find some romance anime/movies to watch so I can cope.Uh and also lots of McDonald's and chocolate I think

Hope I don't see any happy couples

This.

I can't even do Deadlifts because the routine requires I just do lower back work, so I'll squat tomorrow.

I'll browse .co

Do some work.

Report to FaceandLMS' livestream as usual.

Playing videogames and posting here.