Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are you doing? [Poll]

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date

What combination of shit are you doing?

• job

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • gym

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • school

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • ldar / neet

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • job and school

• gym and school

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • job, gym and school

• job and gym

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 27329

Deleted member 27329

life is pain
-
some of you work. some of you go to the gym. some of you do school but how many of you do it all? there is a fuck ton of options. choose the one that fits you most. this excludes hobbies. currently I ldar. if someone does all 3 thats fucked up.

Researcher's account found

Saving to get surgeries.

Slowly dying

Gyms are CLOSED, at least around the Tri-State area of the USA. This poll may bring biased or unreliable results

I'm doing something that's not on the poll. Please add more options.

everyone give him false info so he has nothing to take back to IT :feelskek:
I’ll make the results private for members only (edit it is too late) - IT members are just ldar and fucking trannys anyways I don’t get how they talk shit
Just general things like "eating dinner," "watching anime," etc.
I said excluding hobbies. maybe I will make another one about in this exact moment or favourite copes

Last edited:
LDAR + no fap

I said excluding hobbies. maybe I will make another one about in this exact moment or favourite copes
Yeah, you should do that. Sounds interesting.

Part time Job.

At Uni.

Go to gym.

I work 2 jobs, have 1 wife with 3 kids and live in a beautiful house in Ireland.

some of you work. some of you go to the gym. some of you do school but how many of you do it all? there is a fuck ton of options. choose the one that fits you most. this excludes hobbies. currently I ldar. if someone does all 3 thats fucked up.
Gym and school.

But I'm practically a NEET, school is shutdown since corona and even before I went there once a week at most. I work out like 2 times a week.

Hardcore rotter.

Gym and school.

But I'm practically a NEET, school is shutdown since corona and even before I went there once a week at most. I work out like 2 times a week.
do you think you’re going to drop out or will it be better online because you won’t even have to show up

do you think you’re going to drop out or will it be better online because you won’t even have to show up
Nah I probably won't drop out, I liked it online but it will probably go back to normal soon.

Nah I probably won't drop out, I liked it online but it will probably go back to normal soon.
yeah sounds like corona fucked up your shit gl with school when it starts.

not fair. do you atleast have people you’re cool with at work or school to cope with?
Lmfao no.

I'm despised everywhere I am.

And there he goes.

It’s summer vacation so I guess I can choose NEET for now

None
Im currently working on my new drawing
Drawing wet clothes is a bitch

Most of us are collegecels no shock.