Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you doing to make other people's lives as miserable as possible?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I only vote for corrupt politicians. Economic progress creates feminism and female emancipation. When you vote for the most corrupt, and incompetent politicians available you're helping to keep women at bay. Without a booming economy there are no opportunities, so women will be forced to keep dependent on men and their parents for the rest of their lives.

Other things that we should be doing to make people's lives as miserable as possible include: never give up your seat to the elderly in public transportation, especially if it's a woman. Do not recycle. Do not tip anyone, especially waitresses. Litter the streets. Do not pay your bills on time, that will help to deteriorate the economy even further. cut the line whenever you can in shops etc. Do not smile and don't be friendly to anyone.

I don’t recycle, litter and leave mess everywhere I go. Not volunteering, no charity and no Halloween candy for the munchkins. Act homeless to get freebies. Always haggle for deep discounts. Do joo trickery on unsuspecting goyim. Like giving wrong directions. My new specialty is gaslighting.

I do tip servers and don’t cut in line, so not all bad.

I am not productive at all

I shit on the street and don't wipe

Jog the direction foids jog on the street. Gotta wear that all black hoodie to work up a good sweat, and make some gains.

I've stopped recycling. I use "free" healthcare for nothing.

Im too miserable to make others miserable

Just being unproductive member of society

I live on welfare and have eaten my government thousands and thousands of dollars :feelskek:

I only vote for corrupt politicians. Economic progress creates feminism and female emancipation. When you vote for the most corrupt, and incompetent politicians available you're helping to keep women at bay. Without a booming economy there are no opportunities, so women will be forced to keep dependent on men and their parents for the rest of their lives.

Other things that we should be doing to make people's lives as miserable as possible include: never give up your seat to the elderly in public transportation, especially if it's a woman. Do not recycle. Do not tip anyone, especially waitresses. Litter the streets. Do not pay your bills on time, that will help to deteriorate the economy even further. cut the line whenever you can in shops etc. Do not smile and don't be friendly to anyone.

apparently just existing is enough to make other peoples lives miserable. I can see it women's eyes that they despise me when i help them.

apparently just existing is enough to make other peoples lives miserable. I can see it women's eyes that they despise me when i help them.
This. My mere presence is met with shear hatred and loathsome.

I show my ugly face to them and destroy their mood

I will try becoming a government worker

Frankly, my goal in life is to do the opposite.

im giving them killing look

Nothing. I will just let them live and prosper as I drown in the slough of despond.

Become president and launch nukes

I don't make their lives miserable, I just don't care about people or society, I don't "contribute". And in many ways, I'm still a better person than most normies, who in turn indeed make many people's life miserable.

I act cold and uninterested because I'm sick of pretending I'm not miserable. Its fun to stare ppl down when I'm riding my bike though.

I drink lots of beer while driving hoping to get into a horrendous car crash and killing myself or the other person. And throw empty beer and liqour containers on the streets. And i don't keep in touch with extended family members, that pisses them off because they enjoy making fun of me and talking down to me so i try not to give them that satisfaction.