Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are YOU doing to spread the blackpill?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
The average guy is still completely clueless how easy women have it and how worthless the average guy is in the dating market.

A huge eye opener is also how incredibly easy chad has it and how different he gets treated compared to the average guy. There is literally nothing chad can do or say to stop girls from begging for his cock. There is nothing the average guy can do or say to even get the slightest bit of interest from the average foid. Personality is literally completely useless when it comes to dating.

This knowledge needs to get out more. We should be posting our online experiments on every website and forum on the net. I think a lot of normies have tried online dating/going out to clubs/bars and can somewhat relate. We need to fully blackpill the masses.

As for myself I try to spread the blackpill on every online forum I have an account on. What are YOU doing?

I've tried but I've been banned from other forums, kek.

I already spread it quite a bit on imageboards, but lookism became banned on 55chan after a while.

That mod team sucks balls.

I spam chat in online games. Plenty of lonely frustrated guys there, especially on Firday and Saturday night. At first normies try to votekick me but those votes never succeed. Sometimes I monopolize chat on a 64 player server which is quite an audience.

We need to wake up ALL NON CHADS. Most incels don't even know the word incel or are bluepilled cucks who deny the truth. We can't change things until we wake people up. I drop black pills all the time whenever I'm in public, it's the only thing I talk about. I'm glad strangers are disturbed by my conversations, they need to wake up.

I spam chat in online games. Plenty of lonely frustrated guys there, especially on Firday and Saturday night. At first normies try to votekick me but those votes never succeed. Sometimes I monopolize chat on a 64 player server which is quite an audience.

The blackpill is the only truth. Most want to avoid the blackpill but its impossible because one day they will experience it by themself

Any other codecels here? We could code commentbots that spread the blackpill all over cucktube, cuckagram etc.

I'm LDARing constantly but when I interact with people I try to throw in the convo blackpilled views.
It's kinda bad for socializing because almost everyone view the world as this magical place and don't wanna view themselves as shallow and discriminate against others.
In other wolds, they are bluepilled and throwing in blackpilled facts in the convo might make me seem negative/pessimistic.
I try to be more blackpilled with men because womyn are lower IQ on average and extremely bluepilled so they will reject any blackpilled view.

I encourage all lonely men that it's not their fault they are lonely, rather femoids and their insane standarts. Starting to blackpill anyone with "looks is the only thing that matters" isn't gonna work, obviously, as you will have his bluepill self-protection cope activated "i wasn't too nice with femoids, blah-blah". So i rather tell anyone it's not their fault, make them empathize and trust me, and only then i shall tell them truth.

No. If people aren't smart enough to figure it out on their own I just let them suffer.

This is the ONLY community I've never been banned from for talking blackpill (Not counting Lookism, prob too slow to do anything). I offered solid advice to guys but I was accused of pushing drugs (suggested adderall and memantine) or trying to get guys to disfigured themselves (suggested that guys with very recessed jaws consider surgery). Fuck outta here, let them stay in the cycle of cuckdom or incel hell. Prove your worth, show you're worth saving.

my oneitis bought me a book about sex statistics because I had been talking too much blackpill to her. It's a rather thick book and I only found one thing pertaining to sexless men, being that a relatively low amount of young men who had not had sex in the last year were unhappy about it. Of course the author decided to imply that it was their "lifestyle choice". JFL at volcel copes.
Anyway since she made me read that fucking pointless book I can probably make her read some blackpill shit, and I've already sent her a load of drunk messages to that effect. She'll phone me later and then I'll be able to put some numbers behind my rhetoric.
Since most blackpill shit regards normalcattle it should be relatively easy for her to digest, as she's on the spectrum herself and not too anti male.