Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your beliefs about afterlife ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I believe that supernatural things exist but I am exactly sure what happens in afterlife .

Many people having near death experience have reported to have experienced out of the body experience .
But I am not exactly sure what happens in afterlife.

Worms having sex inside of my eye sockets

There is none but your raw consciousness may get re-absorbed into the Warp/Immaterium like in Warhammer 40K or something like that.

You will feel what you felt before you were born:

An eternal nothingness with no space and no time
There is none but your raw consciousness may get re-absorbed into the Warp/Immaterium like in Warhammer 40K or something like that.
Lol i wouldn't mind serving slaanesh in the next life

An eternal nothingness with no space and no time

No it will have to be something like 'the Warp' seeing as consciousness is non-physical so it will has to come from and go back to something non-physical, the mind stuff of the universe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfM1ohEnOM

Got your immaterial energies brewing around in there, it may get recirculated around various planets or the universe in general like in FF7 with the Mako energy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5u8c3E5CK8&t=1s

Nothing wrong with that, though you won't retain your individual self that's tied in with your material brain. There may be some non-material entities in there feeding on the energies, though I don't think humans can become one of those entities. Unless you became Daemon Prince, a Chaos god has to write your Daemon name into your soul for that.

'A Chaos God can only grow in power through the actions and thoughts of mortals. Those who worship a Chaos God, and behave in a way that feeds it, are rewarded with strange "gifts," extraordinary powers and potentially, immortality as a Daemon Prince. As the Chaos Gods battle in the Warp, so their mortal followers wage war in the material universe.'

ty3prao9rro21.jpg

I wanted to say something like "I will sell my soul to slaanesh and khorne and then make Yvraine my waifu by using the power of friendship"

But i will probably starve to death in a dirty imperium Hivecity :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No it will have to be something like 'the Warp' seeing as consciousness is non-physical so it will has to come from and go back to something non-physical, the mind stuff of the universe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfM1ohEnOM

Got your immaterial energies brewing around in there, it may get recirculated around various planets or the universe in general like in FF7 with the Mako energy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5u8c3E5CK8&t=1s

Nothing wrong with that, though you won't retain your individual self that's tied in with your material brain. There may be some non-material entities in there feeding on the energies, though I don't think humans can become one of those entities. Unless you became Daemon Prince, a Chaos god has to write your Daemon name into your soul for that.

'A Chaos God can only grow in power through the actions and thoughts of mortals. Those who worship a Chaos God, and behave in a way that feeds it, are rewarded with strange "gifts," extraordinary powers and potentially, immortality as a Daemon Prince. As the Chaos Gods battle in the Warp, so their mortal followers wage war in the material universe.'

ty3prao9rro21.jpg

Last edited:
My belief, or hope is that either I die and get sent to a place similar to heaven, where I can learn all the secrets if the universe, and be with my Ape family for eternity

Or

That when I die, ill slip into an eternal dream like state where I enter a world of my own creation.

I'll find out
In a few days

That when I die, ill slip into an eternal dream like state where I enter a world of my own creation.

You would loop through your own past conscious life stream but you'll get to redo it more to your liking according to this.

I wouldn't really recommend reading that it's from the Seitan Temple of Satanism, there was a schism in the Church in 1975. His eyebrows should give you some idea of his sanity.

81oh8xn-cIL._SY600_.jpg

He believes in the "Rainbow Bridge" for dead pets as well. Though if humans get to have an nice afterlife then why not animals I guess. The dog on the far right looks like the dog I had growing up btw so he been there for the last 20 odd years.

visiting-the-rainbow-bridge_372x@3x.progressive.jpg

You would loop through your own past conscious life stream but you'll get to redo it more to your liking according to this.

View attachment 409772

I wouldn't really recommend reading that it's from the Seitan Temple of Satanism, there was a schism in the Church in 1975. His eyebrows should give you some idea of his sanity.

81oh8xn-cIL._SY600_.jpg

He believes in the "Rainbow Bridge" for dead pets as well. Though if humans get to have an nice afterlife then why not animals I guess. The dog on the far right looks like the dog I had growing up btw so he been there for the last 20 odd years.

visiting-the-rainbow-bridge_372x@3x.progressive.jpg
I believe that if an animal gains a certain level of sentience that they are eligible for an afterlife

So the rainbow Bridge is plausible to me

I believe that if an animal gains a certain level of sentience that they are eligible for an afterlife

So the rainbow Bridge is plausible to me

I still can't recommend it. Look at the these Amazon reviews.

'Michael Aquino has the peculiar habit of giving laurels to LaVey with one hand, and stabbing him in the back with the other. Aquino left the CoS in 1975 to start the other leading brand of Satanism, The Temple of Set. The schism was the end of the heyday of the Church of Satan. While LaVey tried to downplay the Xodus, saying he had actually engineered to clear the CoS of the deadwood, ala Pee Wee Herman's "I meant to do that", it seemed to have demoralized LaVey. From then on, CoS was just a P.O. box selling membership cards for $100 a pop. Unlike CoS...which simplified witchcraft, and even mocked many traditional occultic things... ToS was a step backwards: a literal Devil, all the magical balderdash of other occult groups like Crowley and The Golden Dawn, etc. Worst of all was its fascination with Nazism. While CoS had dabbled in it, ToS reveled in it. In fact, when you compare ToS to Cos, you get the feeling Mikey never really got what CoS was all about it...which is weird since he was there. This book is hardly a "ReVision of The Satanic Bible" What it really is, in fact, is a cut and paste job of Aquino's Crystal Tablet of Set, complete with the boring Diablicon, and his incomprehensible ideas of what Black Magic is supposed to be. Read this book if you're interested in the Temple of Set, rather than The Satanic Bible.'

'In this rather sketchy and uneven book, Dr. Michael Aquino affirms his faith in an immortal soul modeled somewhat after what little is known about the beliefs of ancient Egyptians.

Aquino, whose background includes distinguished military service and a stint in the Church of Satan, writes here as a member of the church he established in the 1970s, the Temple of the Priesthood of Set (Set being the Egyptian nemesis of Horus and Osiris).

Ancient Egyptians held that the soul had eight parts, or “emanations” in Aquino’s words. These emanations appear to correspond roughly to: modern concepts of life and natural forces; a self-conscious ego with a reputation (or a “name soul”); and the capacity to incarnate divine beings, including one’s own divinity.

The soul’s existence is not a matter of proof, but a matter of direct experience, more precisely, the experience of “anamnesis,” the Platonic “remembering” of truth. Anamnesis is achieved by disciplining one’s self in Platonic dialectic, the exercise of reason stripping away illusion to get to underlying reality, or Platonic forms.

Aquino draws little distinction between Platonic forms and Egyptian deities, appearing to equate them in a mashup of the Platonic Dialogues and the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

In an effort to bring his theories back to earth, Aquino hypothesizes that field theory explains how an immaterial soul can interact with the material world. Life- and thought-fields mediate the soul and the physical body in a universe that is both purposeful and intelligently designed for such an undertaking. Thus can the soul and body interact within the confines of physical incarnation; but once the body is cast aside, the soul is free to create its own reality, or so Aquino seems to suggest.

While Aquino spends little time on the nature of the afterlife, one gets the sense that he views it as a sort of celestial gated community of one, wherein its sole soul occupant can spend eternity in splendid isolation, or, if so desired, invite neighboring souls over for Sunday brunch. It’s one of the many shortcomings of Aquino’s book that he has little to say about how occupancy of this otherworldly real estate is managed, by whom, and why.

This is not the book’s only shortcoming, and space does not permit a discussion of all of the shortcomings, because Aquino has literally fitted too many of them into a 200+ page book.

Stylistically, the book is riddled with irritating acronyms for phrases so clotted it fatigues one to say them outloud (e.g., the collective subjective universe, or “CSU”), and the book’s goofy MindStar logo looks less like soulstuff and more like half-hearted origami that would be more at home on the cover of a 1970s heavy metal album than a book on metaphysics.

Problematic is Aquino’s critique of the three Abrahamic faiths, which is one part analysis and nine parts caricature; the reader expects more from a PhD in political science than the same realization that must strike every soul-searching sixteen-year-old who reads the Bible: God didn’t play fair in the Garden of Eden.

Less annoying and more excruciating is Aquino’s thumbnail sketch of philosophy over the past millennia, starting with Pythagoras and Plato and ending with—Michael Aquino? Well, in the era of postmodern weirdness, if Donald Trump can declare himself the greatest President, why can’t Aquino locate himself at the pinnacle of Western thought? But perhaps the “13th Baron of Rachane, Argyllshire” (according to his bio) is just having a bit of a lark with us.

Adding to the suspicion that the author must be pulling the reader’s leg is the addition of an Afterword that Aquino apparently wrote as a sophomore in college, a kind of fictional Philosophy Department cocktail party from hell, interminable and boring, in which a sphinx and chimera discuss Plato, presumably while sharing a lit bong.

The shame of it all is that Aquino may have had something interesting and important to say about the relation of Egyptian soulcraft to contemporary views on the topic, but spends hardly a paragraph actually discussing, respectively, each of the eight parts of the Egyptian soul. If Aquino does have something interesting and important to say, he doesn’t say it here. Aquino’s MindStar registers barely a glimmer.'

His stuff on ancient Greek/Egyptian philosophy was quite good though.

for some reason I thought this thread said what are your thoughts on ethnics. I think im done for today

I still can't recommend it. Look at the these Amazon reviews.

'Michael Aquino has the peculiar habit of giving laurels to LaVey with one hand, and stabbing him in the back with the other. Aquino left the CoS in 1975 to start the other leading brand of Satanism, The Temple of Set. The schism was the end of the heyday of the Church of Satan. While LaVey tried to downplay the Xodus, saying he had actually engineered to clear the CoS of the deadwood, ala Pee Wee Herman's "I meant to do that", it seemed to have demoralized LaVey. From then on, CoS was just a P.O. box selling membership cards for $100 a pop. Unlike CoS...which simplified witchcraft, and even mocked many traditional occultic things... ToS was a step backwards: a literal Devil, all the magical balderdash of other occult groups like Crowley and The Golden Dawn, etc. Worst of all was its fascination with Nazism. While CoS had dabbled in it, ToS reveled in it. In fact, when you compare ToS to Cos, you get the feeling Mikey never really got what CoS was all about it...which is weird since he was there. This book is hardly a "ReVision of The Satanic Bible" What it really is, in fact, is a cut and paste job of Aquino's Crystal Tablet of Set, complete with the boring Diablicon, and his incomprehensible ideas of what Black Magic is supposed to be. Read this book if you're interested in the Temple of Set, rather than The Satanic Bible.'

'In this rather sketchy and uneven book, Dr. Michael Aquino affirms his faith in an immortal soul modeled somewhat after what little is known about the beliefs of ancient Egyptians.

Aquino, whose background includes distinguished military service and a stint in the Church of Satan, writes here as a member of the church he established in the 1970s, the Temple of the Priesthood of Set (Set being the Egyptian nemesis of Horus and Osiris).

Ancient Egyptians held that the soul had eight parts, or “emanations” in Aquino’s words. These emanations appear to correspond roughly to: modern concepts of life and natural forces; a self-conscious ego with a reputation (or a “name soul”); and the capacity to incarnate divine beings, including one’s own divinity.

The soul’s existence is not a matter of proof, but a matter of direct experience, more precisely, the experience of “anamnesis,” the Platonic “remembering” of truth. Anamnesis is achieved by disciplining one’s self in Platonic dialectic, the exercise of reason stripping away illusion to get to underlying reality, or Platonic forms.

Aquino draws little distinction between Platonic forms and Egyptian deities, appearing to equate them in a mashup of the Platonic Dialogues and the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

In an effort to bring his theories back to earth, Aquino hypothesizes that field theory explains how an immaterial soul can interact with the material world. Life- and thought-fields mediate the soul and the physical body in a universe that is both purposeful and intelligently designed for such an undertaking. Thus can the soul and body interact within the confines of physical incarnation; but once the body is cast aside, the soul is free to create its own reality, or so Aquino seems to suggest.

While Aquino spends little time on the nature of the afterlife, one gets the sense that he views it as a sort of celestial gated community of one, wherein its sole soul occupant can spend eternity in splendid isolation, or, if so desired, invite neighboring souls over for Sunday brunch. It’s one of the many shortcomings of Aquino’s book that he has little to say about how occupancy of this otherworldly real estate is managed, by whom, and why.

This is not the book’s only shortcoming, and space does not permit a discussion of all of the shortcomings, because Aquino has literally fitted too many of them into a 200+ page book.

Stylistically, the book is riddled with irritating acronyms for phrases so clotted it fatigues one to say them outloud (e.g., the collective subjective universe, or “CSU”), and the book’s goofy MindStar logo looks less like soulstuff and more like half-hearted origami that would be more at home on the cover of a 1970s heavy metal album than a book on metaphysics.

Problematic is Aquino’s critique of the three Abrahamic faiths, which is one part analysis and nine parts caricature; the reader expects more from a PhD in political science than the same realization that must strike every soul-searching sixteen-year-old who reads the Bible: God didn’t play fair in the Garden of Eden.

Less annoying and more excruciating is Aquino’s thumbnail sketch of philosophy over the past millennia, starting with Pythagoras and Plato and ending with—Michael Aquino? Well, in the era of postmodern weirdness, if Donald Trump can declare himself the greatest President, why can’t Aquino locate himself at the pinnacle of Western thought? But perhaps the “13th Baron of Rachane, Argyllshire” (according to his bio) is just having a bit of a lark with us.

Adding to the suspicion that the author must be pulling the reader’s leg is the addition of an Afterword that Aquino apparently wrote as a sophomore in college, a kind of fictional Philosophy Department cocktail party from hell, interminable and boring, in which a sphinx and chimera discuss Plato, presumably while sharing a lit bong.

The shame of it all is that Aquino may have had something interesting and important to say about the relation of Egyptian soulcraft to contemporary views on the topic, but spends hardly a paragraph actually discussing, respectively, each of the eight parts of the Egyptian soul. If Aquino does have something interesting and important to say, he doesn’t say it here. Aquino’s MindStar registers barely a glimmer.'

His stuff on ancient Greek/Egyptian philosophy was quite good though.
I'm sorry man. I don't mean to be a dick, but can I get a tldr for this.

Its kinda a short novel

I'm sorry man. I don't mean to be a dick, but can I get a tldr for this.

Its kinda a short novel

' Unlike CoS...which simplified witchcraft, and even mocked many traditional occultic things... ToS was a step backwards: a literal Devil, all the magical balderdash of other occult groups like Crowley and The Golden Dawn, etc. Worst of all was its fascination with Nazism.

It relates somehow to the Plato's concept of the Forms and the Egyptian Book of the Dead, but he doesn't go into much detail. He seems to quite like the Nazi's but I suppose for here that's a recommendation.

' Unlike CoS...which simplified witchcraft, and even mocked many traditional occultic things... ToS was a step backwards: a literal Devil, all the magical balderdash of other occult groups like Crowley and The Golden Dawn, etc. Worst of all was its fascination with Nazism.

It relates somehow to the Plato's concept of the Forms and the Egyptian Book of the Dead, but he doesn't go into much detail. He seems to quite like the Nazi's but I suppose for here that's a recommendation.
Interesting. This is kinda similar to what I believe.

I will look more into this

Interesting. This is kinda similar to what I believe.

I will look more into this

But he hardily spends a spends hardly a paragraph discussing, respectively, each of the eight parts of the Egyptian soul.

• 1 Khet (physical)
  • 2 Sah (spiritual body)
  • 3 Ib (heart)
  • 4 Ka (vital essence)
  • 5 Ba (personality)
  • 6 Shut (shadow)
  • 7 Sekhem (form)
  • 8 Ren (name)
The only two I know of is Ka and Ba. I'll take the Ba as being connected to the material brain and the Ka being being the immaterial essence or consciousness. What the Egyptians were trying to do was transfer their the Ba into their Ka, that's what mummification was about. Without the Ba you don't really have true immortality.

Ba: The Ba was your personality, whatever made each person unique that was not physical - your humor, your warmth, your charm, yourself. The Ba is pictured in hieroglyphics as a bird with a human head. The Egyptians thought birds were able to fly between worlds, that of the living and the afterlife.

Ka: They believed every ancient Egyptians was born with a Ka that was uniquely theirs. Each Ka was a life force. The Ka is sometimes represented in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics by a drawing of a very little person standing next to a picture of the same person drawn much larger. Sometimes the Ka was represented by two arms, outstretched. This was to ward off evil. When a person died, their Ka continued to live. A Ka needed the same nourishment that a person needed, even after they died. That's why the ancient Egyptians painted pictures of food on the walls of their tombs. They believed the Ka did not actually eat these paintings, but rather absorbed the life giving force they represented, so the Ka could live forever.

Apparently your name is important.

Name: If something happened to your preserved body, or if your Name was not written down somewhere, the Ba and the Ka would get lost. They would not be able to find their way home to your tomb. You would disappear. Forever. You would not be able to watch over your family or to enjoy your afterlife.

Try not to change that I guess.

I am not able to understand what exactly happens after we die . On the one hand you are saying there is none - about afterlife
then you are saying your consciousness may get reabsorbed somewhere .
And in this video it is being said that we are reborn or something like that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5u8c3E5CK8

Can you please explain it more simply.

I am not able to understand it properly.

I am not able to understand what exactly happens after we die . On the one hand you are saying there is none - about afterlife
then you are saying your consciousness may get reabsorbed somewhere .
And in this video it is being said that we are reborn or something like that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5u8c3E5CK8

Can you please explain it more simply.

I am not able to understand it properly.

Your immaterial 'soul' or energy field would be broken down and resorbed back into the collective stream of consciousness stream of the universe in the same way as the atoms in your material body will be once the two things become disassociated from each other, a bit like Warhammer 40K or the Mako energy there as you can see being reabsorbed back into other forms of life. Everything in the universe shares some kind of unified conscious field reflecting back in a mirror of itself in the form of living beings, that's how we/the universe become self aware and have individuality. But it's a strictly temporary set-up within time and space. The universe has to continually change and reform itself over time there can't be any permeance or continuation of physical form or individual personhood. No conventional immortality is therefore possible or desirable, not even the universe itself is a permeant fixed state it will all die eventually (it may circulate around within itself or spawn other universes from itself though, no-one knows what exactly).

I'm drawing upon Warhammer 40K, Final Fantasy VII, Star Wars, Buddhism, Ancient Egyptian beliefs, hermeticism, stoicism, epicureanism, quantum physics, and Laveyan Satanism. That's a good mixed bag there.

It does leave the possibility of some form immortality open but it would have to be something like your own consciousness/going back through a physical replication of your own finite timestream like in that Mind Star book. Or the universe and time itself may loop round itself carrying us along with it as seen below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfXaKwKCkhM

The important thing really is move away from the desire to obtain immortality, you can have too much of a good thing. The party has to end at some point. The book you're reading is only worth reading if it has last page. You wouldn't be able to get through it all otherwise.

Last edited:
universe shares some kind of unified conscious field reflecting back in a mirror of itself in the form of living beings, that's how we/the universe become self aware and have individuality
How does Universal Consciousness reflecting back in a mirror gives us individuality ? Not understanding it.
your own consciousness/going back through a physical replication of your own finite timestream like in that Mind Star book
I am not able to get it. I will read the book. But if possible please explain it here simply.
Or the universe and time itself may loop round itself carrying us along with it as seen below
I didn't understand the video . How does time carry us along ?
@Darkenzo

I will try to do research on things that you mentioned.

Nothing
So why rope out of time?
Why not try to live a life as normal as possible coping?
Escortcel

proud spongebob squarepants GIF

i believe that there isn't one, we die and just rot. Thats it.

Maybe it's real, maybe it's not, maybe that whole space time continuum isn't real either where we're cursed to live the same lives over and over again in eternal repeat as existence is just one giant replaying infinite loop.

My heaven is full of twenty young red headed stacies who are naked and ready for my disposal or usage upon command, I use one woman as a chair and another woman as a foot stool. I have another woman bend over where I eat dinner off her naked ass while another performs fellatio while I'm eating. Upon done eating I utilize one woman's pussy hairs as a napkin upon my beard. That my friends is a heaven I hope awaits, I might even embrace eternal hell if there is enough red skinned demon bitches carrying pitchforks to fornicate with in the lakes of fire.

Last edited:
There is none, religions were made out of death fear and to control the crowd, like you life sucks ? Don't rebel and be a good goyim (otherwise u will be fucked in the ass in fire sea) then you will be praised with eternal heaven, while Chad has heaven on earth, reincarnation doesn't make any sense too, without your memories you will be completely different person

How does Universal Consciousness reflecting back in a mirror gives us individuality ? Not understanding it.

'I'll be the first to admit it, tofu does not look so good (or taste very good) straight out of the package. In fact, it tastes like nothing—absolutely nothing. But this super bland initial taste is exactly what makes tofu so great; it doesn't have its own flavor so it easily absorbs any flavor of your choosing.'

The physical manifestation of the universe existing within a the flow of time (all sentient life ever existed) provides the necessary flavouring of itself as such beings have freedom to do their own thing and to have their own unique identity/experience of life, particularly creatures with self/free will like ourselves. Without the physical/material living aspect it would be plain tofu and taste of nothing at all even though it would technically still exist in some undefined form, as a pure void of nothing and non-being. So the universe requires that we (all sentient life in the universe) be living within it in order for it to be. Humans (and other human like forms of life) represent of the highest form of physical manifestation so essentially we (collectively as the universe) are God/Divine in a sense. This is basically Hermeticism from the Renaissance era (or at least it was rediscovered then) and it's same general thing the Freemasons believe today. At the time of the Renaissance Hermetics were all Roman Catholics so they made this the the secret 4th part of the Holy Trinity, but it was the same general gist. They had to be careful with this as it was deeply heretical at the time as you can imagine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCJ4wkaWljo

I am not able to get it. I will read the book. But if possible please explain it here simply.

That book only very briefly touches on that subject tbh, you'll have to look more into this kind of thing here. Bear in mind that this gets mixed into all kinds of different philosophies and religions through all the different periods of history. You'll give yourself a headache reading this kind of thing though I wouldn't recommend most people bother with it at all you'll send yourself nuts.

images

I didn't understand the video . How does time carry us along ?

Have you ever seen Babylon 5 where Ambassador Kosh liked to say "I have always been here."?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukd5y2z-ORA

He was just talking about himself but everyone else, we have always been where we are right now as we can't be anywhere we're not. We exist within a certain time span or timestream of the universe and once the universe has completed it's current cycle time may reset itself or it will begin a new timeline/stream very similar to the former one. That's the 'Kosh theory' of time there I'm not sure what books you can read on that one. Perhaps Fredrich Nietzsche and his concept of "Eternal Return". It looks to be a proper thing though it's not something I've read anything about. I just got the idea from Kosh.

So, We can create our own universe of our liking ?
We exist within a certain time span or timestream of the universe and once the universe has completed it's current cycle time may reset itself or it will begin a new timeline/stream very similar to the former one. That's the 'Kosh theory' of time there I'm not sure what books you can read on that one. Perhaps Fredrich Nietzsche and his concept of "Eternal Return". It looks to be a proper thing though it's not something I've read anything about. I just got the idea from Kosh.
So, Will the next universe created be slightly different from this one ? Or Will it be the same and we will have to live the same life again and again. As far as I know Eternal return of Nietzsche talks about living the same life again and again.

Eternal darkness

Heaven + eternal rewards for those who believed in Christ and did good works to serve Him.

Heaven without reward for those who believed in Christ but did no significant good works and/or lived a life of excessive sin (me so far :feelsbadman:).

Hell for those who came across the gospel but rejected it (I, unlike many Christians, personally don't believe you'll be there eternally, but it'll be A LOT of time; could be wrong though).

I think those who were not excessively evil and never heard the gospel will, like the God-abiding Jews from the OT, have a chance in the afterlife. Jesus went to preach to them and take them to heaven after his crucifixion. Could be wrong about this as well, I'm not sure. People who died as babies and small children are more likely than not insta-saved.

You just get a new random existence like this one. Just like how there was 'nothing' and you came to existence it will happen again and again.

You’ll keep being reborn as a new entity. This is much more likely compared to everything that’s been stated on this thread.

what ever comes after your 'demise' shall you become.

From darkness to darkness.

If you are pure of heart (and only God knows this), then you will have a decision:

-Reincarnation
Or
-Spiritual world where there is only bliss. (Heaven)

If you are a corrupt person, you are either

-Reincarnated without knowing it
-Damned to the earth as a spirit.

Both are until you find God and trust in him. He wants you to be saved.

If you are a satanist/evil to the core you go down to hell where you belong and should want to be.

Last edited:
nothing. i don't need to know.

An Eskimo asks a preacher, "If you had not told me of God and I had died, would I go to heaven?"
The preacher says "if you had not known, yes, you'd go to heaven."
The Eskimo asks, "Then why did you tell me?"
I have also thought about it. But tbh I'm not sure what will happen to those who never heard the gospel, or lived before Jesus outside of Middle East.

I wonder if they have rope there

Whether you believe in the afterlife is irrelevant.

What is relevant is if the afterlife believe in you.

Yes, there is. Can I prove it? Not without killing you. It's not a thing or place you can comprehend using your 3D corporeal brain, but know that the source of your consciousness is higher dimensional. You, as a mind occupying a body, are simply a point in 3-dimensional space being projected from a higher dimension. It's literally impossible to comprehend higher dimensions (just try to imagine a tesseract - you can't), but we can represent it in language using mathematics.

Your body is like the ink with which your "soul" uses to write on the canvas of this universe, which is unfortunately limited to this tiny ball of plants, rocks, blood and cum.