Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your experiences with dreams?

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
I've been finding my most enjoyable moments are currently my dreams, my pain goes away, I'm exploring golden cities, witnessing battles between angles and demons, and ect. life is good. Then I awake, and I'm on the floor like an animal, my physical pain immediately resumes, and I begin to remiss about the fact that I'm born in cuck world where I'm not marauding through the steppes on horse back screaming as I cut down cucks.

So what are your dreams like, something more enjoyable like mine, or does Chad mog you even in your dreams?

Last edited:
no, i mog others in my dreams tbh

I can't remember any dreams currently :cryfeels:

But as a kid I had the same dreams multiple times

no, i mog others in my dreams tbh
That's good, even my nightmares are more enjoyable than the unimaginative restrictive cuck world in which I am just meant to rot.
I can't remember any dreams currently :cryfeels:

But as a kid I had the same dreams multiple times
Same I sometimes get reoccurring dreams and do remember having them more often as a child. You could try lucid dreaming if you want to actually remember your dreams, it's weird, but it works, though it does make my dreams less immersive some what hard to explain.

Too much blood
I live in a gorefest museum.

Same I sometimes get reoccurring dreams and do remember having them more often as a child. You could try lucid dreaming if you want to actually remember your dreams, it's weird, but it works, though it does make my dreams less immersive some what hard to explain.
Yeah, I want to learn lucid dreaming, but it's hard and I'm very lazy

Yeah, I want to learn lucid dreaming, but it's hard and I'm very lazy
Anyone can do it, but yes it does take some consistency until it works, I stopped doing it about a year ago I forget why, but I might start up again. I think it took me around a week before actually lucid dreaming having to count my fingers on one hand throughout the day, repeat to myself that I would consciously dream before going to sleep, and then journaling everything I remembered from my dream upon waking up; pretty worth it tbh but it's not life altering or anything.

Dreams for pussies

last night I dreamt I was on a snowy hill that lead to icy area and people would playing on the ice and one part had a hole in it and a guy's hand in a wetsuit reaching up then it started to sink and I realized he was dying so I pulled him up before he sank

They are usually highlighting my insecurities.

i dont even remember them.

I dont have dreams (well If I do I dont remember them when I wake up I guess)

rarely have them if even once or twice a month

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back