Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your fantasies if you were megachad?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Banned
-
If you woke up tomorrow as a gigachad, what would you do? What are your fantasies?

Low IQ post. We all know what we'd do

I mean, if you wake up as a megachad tomorrow, would finding a girlfriend really be a priority?

You could raw the entire cheerleader squad at once, probably...

Find a hot Aryan blonde female and fuck her brains out.

Jesus Christ dude. I'm in tears thinking about what a beautiful blessing it would be. I would literally just go to the shopping mall next to my house and talk to people, just to feel their positivity and happiness talking to me. To feel what it's like having people's psychological, emotional and sexual interest, and the things they'd be willing to do for me just to talk to me and to be in my presence

Dude I'd probably break down crying lol, in the mall. And people would truly, truly care and want to help.

Post on incel forums

I would go outside and make sure to mog as many normies as possible.

I would enjoy all the validation I would get from otherwise attractive women who'd ignore and avoid me in real life.

Travel the world, fucking all the local stacies. And leave as many single mothers as possible.

Go outside and walk around a campus near me and girls would flirt with me like crazy and I can lose my virginity with a hot aryan blonde girl

Have unprotected sex with as many hot girls as possible and not pull out

My first revenge mission is cucking, I would cuck every normie foid

I would enjoy sluts in their prime rimming my ass