Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your favorite television shows?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm into dark, gritty, heart-pumping serial killer shows like Dexter and Hannibal.

Poirot is an excellent show, and gets better in the later seasons.
The Hollow Crown is great all the way through, except for Henry VI parts I and II, but there was no salvaging those sections.

I've become too jewpilled to watch (hollywood) tv shows and movies. Last show I watched was Breaking Bad like 5 years ago.

gta5 cutscenes & driving sessions. trevor’s based

Luther is about a cop that goes after serial killers so it’s sort of like the shows you described. I think the best show currently airing now is Succession

Check out Bates Motel. Second season is a bit dry but I liked it. Good if you're sick of rewatching Dexter.

i like watching old shows like All in the Family and the like
whenever a bitch would get rowdy she'd get a fucking palm to her face!
old shows knew how to treat women. fucking bitch margaret getting lippy? POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSA!!

things like adams family was also good. wednesday was a qt

One Piece, Mad Men, Last Dance

The Big Bang Theory

Workaholics, Seinfeld and Are you the one.

Last edited:
Don't watch TV

Youtube because I don't watch tv.

Check out Bates Motel. Second season is a bit dry but I liked it. Good if you're sick of rewatching Dexter.
I liked that one, I watched seasons 1 through 3 (or at least the first episode) but I was like, I should wait till all episodes are out and I sort of forgot and then seasons 4 and 5 happened as well. Haha. Also, I never rewatched but I plan on it. I am going to finish Breaking Bad first. I am at S04E05 although I know what happens to Gus at the end. I saw the .GIF.

last western tv show i watched that was interesting was the expanse

I've become too jewpilled to watch (hollywood) tv shows and movies. Last show I watched was Breaking Bad like 5 years ago.
Same. Breaking bad is one of the last series i watched all the way through. I got halfway through gotham before penguin and the riddler turned gay for eachother and i remembered why i stopped watching tv

I don't even have a favorite one tbh, last TV show I saw was back in April and it was "Rise of Empires:Ottoman".

The Sopranos.

I don't have any. I don't watch television or movies. I want to watch Miami Vice more, though.

The Big Bang Theory
I laughed at your answer for some reason. Maybe because of how unrealistic and bluepilled that show is from season 4 onwards when they all started getting girlfriends. The only realistic thing about that show is Leonard JBWmaxxing with Raj's sister and the North Korean woman and Raj ending up alone.

Extreme cheapskates

I watch a lot of normalfag streaming because I’m more into movies, just watched “I’m Thinking of Ending Things“