Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your "incel habits"?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
For me, it'd be walking around in my room creating hypothetical situations where I am chad that sometimes don't involve girls whatsoever--bragging, talking to others about my experiences, etc. Usually I kick a soccer ball around while I do so, gives my body something to focus on while I think.

Using this website is one.

Browsing & posting on incels.co

Contemplating suicide.

Rarely going outside for fear of judgement.

Not cleaning my room until it gets to the point where I can barely fucking move so I get pissed spend whole day clearing the whole place only for it to go back to shit the next week because I fail to keep up removing trash like myself from the room.

Everyone ignoring me.

Learning about controversial political views, googling weird things, etc

Escaping social situations asap

Doing everything alone
Sitting in my car alone at random places like ER did. Even eat in my car. Sorry @LastGerman
Messy room
Underemployed

For me, it'd be walking around in my room creating hypothetical situations where I am chad that sometimes don't involve girls whatsoever--bragging, talking to others about my experiences, etc. Usually I kick a soccer ball around while I do so, gives my body something to focus on while I think.
Holy shit, i used to do the exact same thing when i was your age. Pacing in my room while kicking a soccer ball and daydreaming of situations in which i was chad. However now i can't do that anymore, since i can't delude myself into thinking that something like that will ever happen in rl ( real life )

Learning about controversial political views, googling weird things, etc
this would be me, but i hate googling things. i always think the government is watching

I used to walk around in my room with a stick (could be a cane, a sword, axe, rifle etc.) and larped as some sort of king, dictator etc. But I have stopped as I have grown older. Now I mostly pray to God to give me the strength to keep going while trying to fall asleep. I also read books and drink a lot of coffee. Also, sometimes skeeping sleep is strangely euphoric. Ofcourse Incels.co is the best cope, but that goes without saying.

I fap to lolis every day

If need to leave the house for any reason (shops or whatever), I'll wait until it's dark.

I usually walk around creating situatiins in my head. Good cope tbh

Avoiding women foids in public. Actively trying to sit as far away from them as possible. Or taking note of what tables a male server is working in a restaurant and trying to sit there instead of anywhere else.

Walking meditation

No getting ass / walking at virgin speed while everyone walks slow in narrow pathways and makes it awkard for me

Playing vidya and raging like a maniac if I lose

procastinating

Sitting down and letting my anxiety get the best of me

playing video games, daydreaming, posting here, talking to my mom. Stuff inside the house.

Fapping to pictures of foids I saw in high school and stalking their social media’s to find new pictures of them I could fap to. I still do this.

Refuse to have my picture taken, hate looking in mirrors, hate meeting people, no social media, dirty apartment because no one ever comes over.

Talking to myself

Playing Battlefield1 & V 12 hours a day. In real life i might be a fat loser in his 30s ghosted by everyone but on the battlefield i am GeneralZ******, wrecking havoc and instilling fear in my enemies! I love to use the flame tank, that makes me feel like Diablo reincarnated! Even the most chaddish of enemy soldiers doesnt stand a chance when they see me!