Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your opinions on a relationship that’s gone on for months, but the couple hasn’t had sex yet?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Let’s say neither are super religious so the girl isn’t waiting for sex or anything like that. What would be the reason they hadn’t had sex yet for, let’s say, 5 months into the relationship? Meaning they haven’t had sex even once in the relationship yet.

I'm quite sure the only one who hasn't had sex for months is him

Because SHE didn´t want to any man wants sex so if they haven´t had sex for months the man would the second she offered.

She's waiting until she's over whoever she's fucking to fuck the guy she's in a relationship with now.
Or of course, they never have sex and she find a better alternative.

Because SHE didn´t want to any man wants sex so if they haven´t had sex for months the man would the second she offered.
Agreed tbh. But what would be the reason for this? Why be in the relationship if she doesn’t want sex? Let’s say they are in their early 20’s as well.

A relationship without sex is fucking retarded. The whole point of dating is to have sex eventually.

A relationship without sex is fucking retarded. The whole point of dating is to have sex eventually.
Agreed. But what are your thoughts on this particular scenario?

Agreed tbh. But what would be the reason for this? Why be in the relationship if she doesn’t want sex? Let’s say they are in their early 20’s as well.
Maybe she is slightly attracted to him to where it allows her to be in a relationship with him, but not attracted enough to get wet and horney for him

Maybe she is slightly attracted to him to where it allows her to be in a relationship with him, but not attracted enough to get wet and horney for him
Hmm, definitely possible. So that dude would still be incel then? Jfl, not even a relationship could save you sometimes.

Maybe they are sexually inhibited, I have actually heard of relationships where the foid wants to have sex but the male doesn't

The guy is desperate to have a GF that is why he stays with her, from her side I don´t know maybe using him for money while fucking other guys on the side?

But seriously if you´re in a relationship and don´t have sex your that is a clear sign that something is wrong, either she can´t have sex because of physical problems (VERY unlikely), or she is not attracted to you which would be a reason to fuck other guys on the side.

But age is also important if we are talking about tweens then it´s obvious why they haven´t had sex but for teenagers and adults then there is something wrong and it´s 100% the female who are refusing to have sex because men never would turn down sex to an attractive girl.

Maybe they are sexually inhibited, I have actually heard of relationships where the foid wants to have sex but the male doesn't
Those men are probably just closeted gays then

Agreed. But what are your thoughts on this particular scenario?
5 months? She is definitely fucking someone else. Think about it, women aren't virgins. So a non incel waiting that long with no sex is ridiculous. I can understand an incel with no experience being content without sex and doing the other stuff like dating and outing, but this must include hugging and passionate kissing.

If I were to ever ascend and get a gf, the longest I will go without sex is 3 months. I don't care if that Is the only girlfriend I will ever have, there is no reason to wait for sex indefinitely, and here is why.

1. She is not a virgin which means she gave sex to a man who she didn't even deem good enough to stay with
2. A relationship requires base sexual attraction. Refusing sex is a GIANT red flag.
3. If the roles were reversed she would fuck another guy, and be praised for it. The man would be blamed.

Dating sucks for men, I'm gymmaxxed as fuck, and I can't even get bitches to respond on dating apps. Those that do have an attitude or leave a one word responses. The game is rigged, so fucking rigged.

I think there's little reason to wait. Just marry already and have fun.

On a second thought, that would be the case in a sane society, nowadays it's extremely complicated to marry. Tbh it's an impasse, there's no ideal thing you can do. I chose to give up on relationships.

Last edited:
I think it never began
Betabux relationship. Guy drains his wallet waiting for sex while she is fucking chad behind his back. Over for him tbh.

Let’s say neither are super religious so the girl isn’t waiting for sex or anything like that. What would be the reason they hadn’t had sex yet for, let’s say, 5 months into the relationship? Meaning they haven’t had sex even once in the relationship yet.
maybe he is waiting to see if she is a good person or not?
Never stick your dick in crazy

it means a man managed to corner a woman somehow by pushing social/peergroup pressure to absurd lengths, but hasn't actually seduced her so they are having a purely social relationship and not a sexual one, going out without doing anything else

i've seen a couple of these where they barely touch each other except the minimum possible and the femshart looks very miserable, yet they take 4,000 fucking pictures to put on social media

Nothing. I have better things to care about. Sucks for the dude because the whore surely fucks someone else

My cuck friend got a gf once and they never had sex, they were together for about a year. The guy was a soy cuck beta so I am pretty sure the foid was cucking him

Exactly. He wants to have sex, she is having sex but not with him.
maybe he is waiting to see if she is a good person or not?
Never stick your dick in crazy
He isn’t waiting. Trust me, I’ve talked with him bout it.
My cuck friend got a gf once and they never had sex, they were together for about a year. The guy was a soy cuck beta so I am pretty sure the foid was cucking him
Jfl. Truly over. For that guy, and my friend.
The guy is desperate to have a GF that is why he stays with her, from her side I don´t know maybe using him for money while fucking other guys on the side?

But seriously if you´re in a relationship and don´t have sex your that is a clear sign that something is wrong, either she can´t have sex because of physical problems (VERY unlikely), or she is not attracted to you which would be a reason to fuck other guys on the side.

But age is also important if we are talking about tweens then it´s obvious why they haven´t had sex but for teenagers and adults then there is something wrong and it´s 100% the female who are refusing to have sex because men never would turn down sex to an attractive girl.
Agreed. This 100%. My friend is cucked.
Cuckoldry

or she only sees in him a betabuxx material

Last edited:
Jfl. Truly over. For that guy, and my friend.
And the funny part was that he started to act as if he was better than me for having a gf (who cucked him) :feelskek: Can you imagine that?

Tysonlaugh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back