Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your opinions on /r9k/?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
From my observations, that place is inhabited by the lowest forms of r*ddit cancer known to humanity. That’s why I never use it. And the fact that most of them are volcels.

Shit because "fembots" and traps

"fembots", trannies, larpies, normies, women worship/orbiting, occassional chadlite or self proclaimed chad. Essentially what use to be a good board turned into California's personal board

Out of date and not an incel website

Used to go on there, can't stand it now tbh.

Worst board, full of trannies, wannabe normalfaggots and roasties.

Nuke it from orbit

heard it started to get bad after the chris harpER mercER shooting but never posted there and never will

Pretty much, after the space robots post the place got flooded with normalshits and went to complete shit. Before that you could actually have some fun discussions with incels about shit.
what was the space robots post, unfortunately I came to r9k too late
I came to r9k just about 2 years ago, people say it's no good, I tend to agree that many posts lack much interestingness

It’s been a shithole since 2015

Used to be okay, absolute trash tier now. Only threads that get any replies these days are shitty trap and orbiter threads. That place was part of the motivation for banning female worship and trap shit here.

Agreed. It used to be the one place of nirvana on the Internet where I could vent about my sexual frustration without (actual) vitriol. The politics from both sides of the spectrum ruined it in tandem with garbage "kinky" posts.

/r2d2/ is better tbh.

View attachment 129575
This was posted a day before the oregano shooting, although nobody knows whether it was actually him who posted it or whether it was just a weird coincidence of trolling, but the media ran with it regardless.

That's another big reason it got overrun with normies.

Bluepilled shithole full of normies and foids. Deserves to be taken off the Internet.

I personally browse it when I get bored but it is pretty shitty because of the trap/tranny threads along with beta orbiters on there.

1429844474516.jpg

Mostly just chan foolery.

4chan's one? Used to be good until that Jap took over the place, then it became infested with roasties and trannies.

Never been there, and not planning to be