Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your plans for the summer? How will you achieve them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I remember this time last year I made out a huge list of all my plans and copes for the summer, which i'm holding right now. I planned to start gymcelling properly, pick up an instrument and start reading books.
As soon as school ended, I fucked up all my plans almost immediately. I began going on lonely walks which allowed me to see many teens in huge groups enjoying their lives. This made me lose any motivation I had so after my walk I ended up going home and going to sleep.
The heat didn't help either. It makes me so lazy and depressed since I have no friends to go out with. I went to the gym for like 20 minutes some days but I couldn't force myself to stay longer.

I seriously want to do something this summer. I can't sit around fapping all day. Last summer was the closest I ever was to roping. It completely drained me.
Help me, boyos. How do you cope alone knowing that young people are making the most of their lives? How do you stay motivated?

My plants this summer : LDAR
How will I carry them out? The same way these last years.

lay down and rot my friend, dont go outside as an incel, you will get depressed seeing all the semi naked whores walking around

LDAR inside my room and watch anime. Good on you for having plans though I envy your willpower to actually do anything
Dc37f386a894ecf47f56d19e7f25edd7099a03b40a7654be75ba9f7d5c1188b5

To lose weight. My mom is forcing me to get a job

I will wagecuck

LDAR and try to resist the urge to steal a gun from my dads cabinet and kill myself

Gymmaxx and get lean bro its my only chance to ascend. If i still look like shit i will goer

Gymcel, if I can stop putting it off. Maybe codecel, and wagecuck a bit, can't think of a good job to do without experience though.

i'm doing some muscle building, started really early in january but honestly it's a cope, i was already fit, clean and with patched up teeth last year. this is literally the last resort.

my plans were to change my job, get a car, then dye my hair blonde and go to music festivals in the late summer but i'm feeling hopeless right now, i really hope my mood will turn otherwise it's all going to shit for this year lol

well surviving and escaping inceldom(that one is very very unlikely)

buddy boyos i have my hopes up ngl

my plans are to play soccer. To beat somenone's ass and so on
hikikomori cels all summer to be honest

LDAR and try to resist the urge to steal a gun from my dads cabinet and kill myself
I envy you for the fact that you got accsess to guns.

just play games and eat BBQ food

Plan: LDAR
How to carry out plan: LDAR

Go to college again, find job, go to gym. How I will achieve them? I'll go to college again, may be find some job and will go to gym (may be, I'm high inhib).

Be skinnier and take risks tbh

Gymceling leanmaxxing and partially LDARing
Tbh this is my last resort

When I'm not working, I'll probably be going on quite a few walks and doing sporadic approaching.

LDAR and wait for the sweet cold weather to return.

I plan to achieve this by carefully adjusting myself in the most comfortable position that I can and then powering up my pc,from then on it's a waiting game.

To looose weight 79.5kg 36" 19% bodyfat to 33" pant and 75kg 14.5% bodyfat. I will need to lose 7kg of fat and gain 3kg of muscle. Get my eyes lasered. I hate glasses. i wear tinted prescription lenses when out and about. I need to get a better job. Currently working in a warehouse for min wage but I want a job in a lumber yard.

Gymcelling (calisthenics) and the rest of the day watching anime or drawing. Maybe I will spend time my family too.

Take a summer course and LDAR.

Read as much as I can regarding history and business.

LDAR but to actually eat right while doing it. Not overweight but could absolutely lose these rolls

I will go to Turkey with my family for the summer holidays. I'm looking forward.

Just water fast.
I've done it before, for 3 days until i had the godliest bowl of lucky charms ever made. Idk if i could do it again though, just gotta eliminate sugar tbh losing 15 pounds for me would put me in ideal range

I've done it before, for 3 days until i had the godliest bowl of lucky charms ever made. Idk if i could do it again though, just gotta eliminate sugar tbh losing 15 pounds for me would put me in ideal range
You lose about 10 pounds of fat if you do it for a week. If you made it past day 3, you only lost 2 pounds of fat. I'm starting a 2 week fast now to lose 25 pounds.

I hate the summer

You lose about 10 pounds of fat if you do it for a week. If you made it past day 3, you only lost 2 pounds of fat. I'm starting a 2 week fast now to lose 25 pounds.
That's absolutely insane my man, good luck though, i know i could never make it that long. All i know for sure for myself is i can just eliminate unhealthy food for at least a little while, should go through until the end of summer

That's absolutely insane my man, good luck though, i know i could never make it that long. All i know for sure for myself is i can just eliminate unhealthy food for at least a little while, should go through until the end of summer
Good luck with that. I'm just impatient and tired of having a babyface tbh. It's especially hard because I use food for the dopamine rush. Without it, I'm fucked

to become leanmaxxxed is my last cope i need to have achieved my weight goal to see if my face and dick changes in a positive way or else it never negun

Trying to get out of fatcelness for good, whole summer just cycling and dieting