Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your red flags in music girl likes?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

what kind of music girls listens to is red flag for you?

• k-poop

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • mumble rap

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • modern whorepop

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • metal

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • rap

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • pop

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • country

• nightcore

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • eurodance

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • other

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For me is k-poop, mumble shit, and modern whorepop
If femoid listens to k-poop - she is lost cause. Not only k-poop is shit, but also she drools over those candyboys, her taste in men is damaged
Same with mumble shit, stupid, and with stoopid looking "gangsta" candyboys, hope more lil poops and takeshis get what they deserve
And modern whorepop, like those billie eilish slutcunts-not only sounds lame, but that pretentious "deep" shit is just for superficial "deep" whorecunts and making them even more slutty and retarded
Also dubstep [dis]honorable mention-when my last crush started to like it - became absolutely retarded

Better listen to and unironically like some old good eurodance

Witch house @Blacktarpill

JFL at being this picky as an incel.

I would never rule out dating a girl based on what music she likes. I couldn't care less. Hell, she doesn't have to have similar interests as me. I would just want a girl I found attractive and with whom I was able to get along. But apparently that's too much to ask.

rap/hip hop = coal burner

JFL at being this picky as an incel.

I would never rule out dating a girl based on what music she likes. I couldn't care less. Hell, she doesn't have to have similar interests as me. I would just want a girl I found attractive and with whom I was able to get along. But apparently that's too much to ask.
Sure, dont be picky. If girl likes k-poop candyboys, she will like me too (Elliot mogs me at being cute). Even if somehow she becomes my waifu -she will not have wet dreams about those plastic schmucks, no way
Also cultural compatibility, liking similar things, is of great value

Hip hop and country, while two completely different genres, seem to appeal to the biggest whores

Being a female is enough of a red flag already tbh.

I would pick KPoop, Mumble Rap and Modern Whorepop for red flags.

Mumble rap, hip hop, and kpop

Why anyone would listen to kpop over jpop is beyond me. And the mumble rap and hip hop should be self explanatory.

Got brutally fucked over by a girl that listens to Kpop recently. Every time I hear those retarded ching chongs I remember my failure and want to jump off a cliff.

Being a female is enough of a red flag already tbh.
This tbh, because no matter what music she likes, you can always be sure that she only reason she likes it is, either to look at a prettyboy, chad performing, or to get the attention of prettyboy, chads who listen to that kind of music.

Any rap and pop

UXT5cJ5.png

Based responses tbh.

I am extremely repulsed by (white) girls who listen to rap/hip-hop, like if I found out that a girlfriend I have (in a scenario) listened to that shit, I'd probably distance myself from her, thoroughly. A white girl listening to rap/hip-hop is a red flag that a girl is problematic, has daddy issues, and burns coal. Modern whorepop I mind less, but it's still trash, and it still makes the whore listening to it reek of sluttery.

K-pop girls are just "le quirky xD" so I don't mind them as much as I mind their overtly problematic coalburner counterparts.

idk, the fact that she is female is enough of a red flag

Mumble rap because I'm an old head when it comes to hip hop, I like the classic shit.

EDIT: Rock music too unless it Paramore, I fucking hate Paramore.

anything rap/hip hop and modern whorepop is a huge red flag for degeneracy, also if they like country they will probably be a redneck landwhale which is another red flag

If a girl is breathing she a THOT
No exceptions
There is no mythical fairytale unicorn female who loves you for who you are and just wants to live together happily forever after. They are all sick wenches that only lust for looks, status & money. Have any 1 of those and you will be able to fuck a girl regarldess of how shitty your actual personality is

Reggaeton it's a disgusting degenerated music genre that it's spread for all over Latin America. All the foids that enjoy listening to this kind of music are the most degenerated roasties that I ever know.

Rap, Pop, R'n'B. I also prefer Classic music.

There all red flags because ALL FOIDS ARE THE SAME

Only pop music that is acceptable is pop music before the year 2010

All of the above. Anything a girl likes, she ruins.

I marked all boxes except country and pop. But K-Pop is the biggest redflags, all K-popers are race traitor vain foids who only care about looks.

JFL @ this "red flag" redpill tradcuck coping bullshit. All foids have the same intrinsic immorality,hypergamy and untrustworthiness. Low IQ thread.

All of them tbh.

Where the fuck do you people find foids that listens to kpop?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back