Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your rejection stats?

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
Mine:

# of femoids attempted to fuck: ~45
# of fails: all

I don't get rejected because i don't ask womdn out, why give those sluts the opportunity to up their self-esteem at my detriment ? What kind of dumb person would ask randomly a woman out when there is no talk that makes it seems she's interrested ? It's just setting yourself up for suffering.

If a girl is interrested you'll feel it in the way they talk to you, i see how they talk to chads.

# of approaches: over 200
# of rejections: over 200

Last edited:
I don't get rejected because i don't ask womdn out, why give those sluts the opportunity to up their self-esteem at my detriment ? What kind of dumb person would ask randomly a woman out when there is no talk that makes it seems she's interrested ? It's just setting yourself up for suffering.

If a girl is interrested you'll feel it in the way they talk to you, i see how they talk to chads.
You're volcel then

Attempts: 3
Rejections: 3
To get a girl tho, to hook up have been many more and all unsuccessful

You're volcel then

No i'm not.

I wasn't an incel before having hairloss, and even then (before hairloss and becoming an incel) i never used to ask a girl out when i wasn't an incel, it always went like this : talk on Facebook or at uni - the girl seems nice and talkative - we make conversation - and then only then i ask her out or we plan for a movie and shit happens.

Since i started having hairloss and become subhuman in looks, girls talk very dismissively in facebook or don't even answer etc etc.

Asking girls out is stupid, nothing to do with being a vocel, there are plenty of ways to know how a girl would respond to your direct demand by indirect means.

If girls aren't responsive in talks, seems cold when you talk to them etc etc it's a tacit rejection, i don't have to directly ask just to look ridiculous and up that bitch self esteem.

Last edited:
Never asked a girl out.

0/0= undefined
0 rejections is technically a flawless performance

Tmp 16734 75711283163900215

Attempts - 24
Rejections - 23

I have probably over 1000 approaches under my belt .

Why is the filthy transgender with 16 girlfriends unbanned and given so many chances? @SergeantIncel ^

Why is the filthy transgender with 16 girlfriends unbanned and given so many chances? @SergeantIncel ^
Interesting poster > rules

Same reason celebrities get off easy in the courts.

Interesting poster > rules

Same reason celebrities get off easy in the courts.
Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban. In practice this person should be indistinguishable from

I am not really braking any rules tho.
https://incels.is/threads/rules-terminology-and-faq.799/

jfl @ sub-8 men who even try to approach these days

>number of approaches - 200
>number of rejections - 185

Approaches 2
Rejections zero

Lol I'm definitely not trying at my chad central uni

I don't understand why people would cold approach a stranger. There needs to be a signal of some sort before approaching. I feel sorry for aspies who can't recognise such things.

2012 age 15 - I had a semicrush on a year younger girl from school, I send her text over facebook that I like her and she answered "oh yeah I heard that" and stopped answering

2013 age 16 - a cute freshman came to school and she was probably the most wanted girl there. My fuckboy friend wanted to get her and I felt jelly as fuck and whiteknighted to her. Pathetic cuck. She had an incel boyfriend at the start of the year so I thought I have a chance. We were chatting for a month and I started to act like a retard and she started to answer very coldly and I got some dignity and stopped talking to her. My depression started after this adventure.

2014 early age 17 - I started to develop feelings to my classmate from new school. She was cute as fuck and never had a boyfriend. After a hopeless year I gave her a love letter, she answered that she doesn't feel the same way as me :feelsrope: before that she went on a date with my chadlite friend who I barely introduced to her what absolutely ruined our 10yo friendship and after some time she was in a relationship with 2nd best class friend who was also in love with her. At him I wasn't mad because he didn't know about my crush and I knew that his started even sooner. Their relationship lasted a month and they lived 60km apart so he didn't even fuck her.

2014 late age 17 - freshman came, petite, skinny as fuck blue eyed blondie. She was always sitting alone outside of her group and everytime I saw her my heart was melting. I wrote to her on facebook and we were chatting a lot. She was smiling to me at school corridors, we had our awkward conversations from time to time at breaks because both of us were introverted retards with no social skill. Few months later she said that she doesn't find me attractive so I thought that it's a time to confess to my classmate (look above). After I told that her she went apeshit and was like hurr durr you act like you love me but then confess to her and I told her wtf bitch you said that you don't find me attractive and look for a chad (she literally said that she won't get a bf unless he's ideal). We had a cold war for some time but it calmed down we were on normal terms again but she started to insult me and told me to gtfo. I had zero sign of life from her for 2 months and then she wrote something completely irrelevant and when I asked her what the fuck she thinks I am she said "o oh stop being so sensitive tehee" and I was a cuck so I forgave her. We lived for half of a year without conflicts but the prom was getting close and I took for granted that she'll come with me. I asked her that and she said no. I was like ok you don't like partying that's understandable. And after few minutes I left her she send me a text "I would like to but (nameoftheguy) will be mad. I asked her "is that your boyfriend?" and she answered "I-I think so". I felt like total shit. My innocent pure blonde virgin got her first boyfriend and I couldn't do shit about this. I blocked her on everything. Somehow we started to talk once more. She came to my graduation ceremony, she gave me my first and only hug from her, I tried to kiss her cheek (but kissed her hair instead kek). We waved to each other and I blocked her for good to finally forget about her. It didn't went well, I was still crying at nights after half of a year. There was her 18th birthday and I bought her a gift and wrote a letter. I gave it to her through her classmate. She wrote sms "thank you it's beautiful" and I didn't answer to not get back to that friendzone. After a week she send another sms. "you know what that was a really shitty move" and after some smsfight her chad called me and told me to leave her alone kek. I wasn't sad that day. I was literally fucking MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. I was so mad at her it helped my to finally get over it. Kind of. I still dream about her from time to time but I don't feel that devastating love anymore.

2017 age 20 - girlfriend of my 14yo prettyboy "friend" from the same village came there. She was 16. He was too fucking scared to come and even say hello to her so I said to her "why is your boyfriend ignoring you?" and she smiled sadly. I thought "OMFGGGGG WHY HE'S SUCH A CUCK AND HAS SO PRETTY GF. She looked like midget prime kirsten dunst (she's like 1.56m), I was fucking melting while looking at her. I thought that trying to cuck my teenage friend would be very fucking unhonorable but I finally gave up on my morals and invited her on facebook. I wrote to her and I find out that she's also a weeb and koreaboo. We were chatting till 4am that day. I was supposed to meet her at some local outdoor party but when I tried to talk to her she was very avoidant and were avoiding me for the rest of the night. My younger cousin and his gf (friend of my weebgirl) was there and she said that she doesn't knkw why she acts like this and that she was very happy when I wrote to her. After this night she absolutely ghosted me and wasn't answering me at all. In the last call of virgin rage I baited her out of her house with help of my cousin's gf to confess her my love but she didnt let me say a word and said "leave me alone dude". Sad story indeed. She left me on the verge of suicide and mental hospital. I was never so broken but somehow managed to stand up, no white roastie will stop me from getting my asian wife one day.

I wonder if anyone will even read this

I've been rejected by two girls but the first one especially was especially brutal, she blackpilled me. It's over. I've known my place since then and now I also know why I'm ugly.

Approaches: Over 2,000
Rejections: Over 2,000

Success rate: 0%

0/0

and i do not plan on approaching until i looksmaxx and NTmaxx.

2012 age 15 - I had a semicrush on a year younger girl from school, I send her text over facebook that I like her and she answered "oh yeah I heard that" and stopped answering

2013 age 16 - a cute freshman came to school and she was probably the most wanted girl there. My fuckboy friend wanted to get her and I felt jelly as fuck and whiteknighted to her. Pathetic cuck. She had an incel boyfriend at the start of the year so I thought I have a chance. We were chatting for a month and I started to act like a retard and she started to answer very coldly and I got some dignity and stopped talking to her. My depression started after this adventure.

2014 early age 17 - I started to develop feelings to my classmate from new school. She was cute as fuck and never had a boyfriend. After a hopeless year I gave her a love letter, she answered that she doesn't feel the same way as me :feelsrope: before that she went on a date with my chadlite friend who I barely introduced to her what absolutely ruined our 10yo friendship and after some time she was in a relationship with 2nd best class friend who was also in love with her. At him I wasn't mad because he didn't know about my crush and I knew that his started even sooner. Their relationship lasted a month and they lived 60km apart so he didn't even fuck her.

2014 late age 17 - freshman came, petite, skinny as fuck blue eyed blondie. She was always sitting alone outside of her group and everytime I saw her my heart was melting. I wrote to her on facebook and we were chatting a lot. She was smiling to me at school corridors, we had our awkward conversations from time to time at breaks because both of us were introverted retards with no social skill. Few months later she said that she doesn't find me attractive so I thought that it's a time to confess to my classmate (look above). After I told that her she went apeshit and was like hurr durr you act like you love me but then confess to her and I told her wtf bitch you said that you don't find me attractive and look for a chad (she literally said that she won't get a bf unless he's ideal). We had a cold war for some time but it calmed down we were on normal terms again but she started to insult me and told me to gtfo. I had zero sign of life from her for 2 months and then she wrote something completely irrelevant and when I asked her what the fuck she thinks I am she said "o oh stop being so sensitive tehee" and I was a cuck so I forgave her. We lived for half of a year without conflicts but the prom was getting close and I took for granted that she'll come with me. I asked her that and she said no. I was like ok you don't like partying that's understandable. And after few minutes I left her she send me a text "I would like to but (nameoftheguy) will be mad. I asked her "is that your boyfriend?" and she answered "I-I think so". I felt like total shit. My innocent pure blonde virgin got her first boyfriend and I couldn't do shit about this. I blocked her on everything. Somehow we started to talk once more. She came to my graduation ceremony, she gave me my first and only hug from her, I tried to kiss her cheek (but kissed her hair instead kek). We waved to each other and I blocked her for good to finally forget about her. It didn't went well, I was still crying at nights after half of a year. There was her 18th birthday and I bought her a gift and wrote a letter. I gave it to her through her classmate. She wrote sms "thank you it's beautiful" and I didn't answer to not get back to that friendzone. After a week she send another sms. "you know what that was a really shitty move" and after some smsfight her chad called me and told me to leave her alone kek. I wasn't sad that day. I was literally fucking MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. I was so mad at her it helped my to finally get over it. Kind of. I still dream about her from time to time but I don't feel that devastating love anymore.

2017 age 20 - girlfriend of my 14yo prettyboy "friend" from the same village came there. She was 16. He was too fucking scared to come and even say hello to her so I said to her "why is your boyfriend ignoring you?" and she smiled sadly. I thought "OMFGGGGG WHY HE'S SUCH A CUCK AND HAS SO PRETTY GF. She looked like midget prime kirsten dunst (she's like 1.56m), I was fucking melting while looking at her. I thought that trying to cuck my teenage friend would be very fucking unhonorable but I finally gave up on my morals and invited her on facebook. I wrote to her and I find out that she's also a weeb and koreaboo. We were chatting till 4am that day. I was supposed to meet her at some local outdoor party but when I tried to talk to her she was very avoidant and were avoiding me for the rest of the night. My younger cousin and his gf (friend of my weebgirl) was there and she said that she doesn't knkw why she acts like this and that she was very happy when I wrote to her. After this night she absolutely ghosted me and wasn't answering me at all. In the last call of virgin rage I baited her out of her house with help of my cousin's gf to confess her my love but she didnt let me say a word and said "leave me alone dude". Sad story indeed. She left me on the verge of suicide and mental hospital. I was never so broken but somehow managed to stand up, no white roastie will stop me from getting my asian wife one day.

I wonder if anyone will even read this
Yeah. I remember the last story you told me.

I've been rejected by two girls but the first one especially was especially brutal, she blackpilled me. It's over. I've known my place since then and now I also know why I'm ugly.
Netherlands seems like a suicide hotspot with all of the 7 foot Chads, you'd have to compete with. Like damn.

Approaches: Over 2,000
Rejections: Over 2,000

Success rate: 0%
Sorry to hear about that man. Rejections are just mentally and emotionally draining, it's also demotivating as fuck.

I've approached around 40 women in meatspace and around 100 online. No successes.

Thinking about it, most of the IRL ones were in high school, and what probably happened is Stacy #1 told Stacy #2 there was a creepy virgin stalker and that probably killed my chances for the rest. As for online, being a nigger already guarantees 0 replies on most dating websites.

Some hardcore ropefuel tbh

Netherlands seems like a suicide hotspot with all of the 7 foot Chads, you'd have to compete with. Like damn.

Sorry to hear about that man. Rejections are just mentally and emotionally draining, it's also demotivating as fuck.
Ironically enough her second boyfriend was a midget. Gymcelled AF. But yeah he was also white and had a decent eye area.

Ironically enough her second boyfriend was a midget. Gymcelled AF. But yeah he was also white and had a decent eye area.
Most girls bounce between relationships. I'm amazed they have little to no guilt for doing that.

Most girls bounce between relationships. I'm amazed they have little to no guilt for doing that.
Her current boyfriend is a tall upper-tier normie. He's also white. All her boyfriends were white. It's over.

The few girls I ever interacted with never showed any interest me and ghosted me right after I asked them out.

I was motivated just to get ONE woman into me. It’s never happened though.

never really talked to a girl, never had one as a "friend," never had one as an acquaintance.

0 rejections im a complete volcel faggot i guess.

never really talked to a girl, never had one as a "friend," never had one as an acquaintance.

0 rejections im a complete volcel faggot i guess.
How did u become so high inhib

How did u become so high inhib

i was literally the complete polar opposite when i was a kid but idk really, when i started playing wow a lot at 14-15 i became very socially anxious and afraid of everyone lol. i thought everyone who looked at me was judging me negatively.

the damage was done when i was about 18 and it literally keeps getting worse every year. everyone our age is at parties and shit getting more social experience, or talking to girls and hanging out with their social circle every day.

even my fucking 12 year old brother has a social circle and talks to girls. just fucking lol.

i was literally the complete polar opposite when i was a kid but idk really, when i started playing wow a lot at 14-15 i became very socially anxious and afraid of everyone lol. i thought everyone who looked at me was judging me negatively.

the damage was done when i was about 18 and it literally keeps getting worse every year. everyone our age is at parties and shit getting more social experience, or talking to girls and hanging out with their social circle every day.

even my fucking 12 year old brother has a social circle and talks to girls. just fucking lol.
Similar thing happened to me but at a younger age, I used to be low inhib as a kid, but it's like I suddenly developed cancer that ate away at my social skills and confidence, even though people were cool and I shunned them and I couldn't make real friends. Now i'm a voidcel pretty much

about 10 rejections in real life out of 10 tries
online? I can't even count. In tinder only, which I swiped right about 1000 times, I got 0 matches.