Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your relations with your parents ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Do you have good relations with your father ? What about your mother ?

It is well a known fact that most cucks have an absent father, or bad relations with their father, and to transcend it they needed to establish a more or less toxic bond with their mother, cursing them to be a cuck to the fairer sex later in life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrjVYvD1Tg

As for myself, I have good relations with my dad, he mostly raised me and made me discover stuffs, but my mother was always somehow abusive to her close family, including him, myself, and even as child to her siblings and family.

They're dead.

it's better to not say anything about my relations with parents

My father is an alcoholic loser, I haven't seen him in 3 years.
My mother (a disgusting landwhale) is a typical helicopter parent. I still live with her, because I cannot afford my own place, probably never will.

Do you have good relations with your father ? What about your mother ?

It is well a known fact that most cucks have an absent father, or bad relations with their father, and to transcend it they needed to establish a more or less toxic bond with their mother, cursing them to be a cuck to the fairer sex later in life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrjVYvD1Tg

As for myself, I have good relations with my dad, he mostly raised me and made me discover stuffs, but my mother was always somehow abusive to her close family, including him, myself, and even as child to her siblings and family.

Better with my dad than my mom, but not great with either. I actively despise and resent my mother and sisters. They’re deeply delusional people who’ve been carried and given a free ride all their lives by the betas that have supported them. My mother has never had to work a day in her life while the men have to actually wage slave its a joke.

I don't speak to my family. Helicopter mother who called me a disgusting slob (hence the handle), father who shouldn't have had kids and hated little boys, older siblings who were cruel bullies. They can all get fucked.

They all live in their own reality. Totally oblivious to how bizarre they appear to the rest of society. None of them have any friends -- only toxic partners who are as fucked up as them.

Pretty good but they are too bluepilled

Live with mom. We are cool but i purposefully dont tell her things. She knows i stay in my room all day. She never brings up or asks personal questions anymore because she knows it makes me mad.
talk to my dad 5-10 mins a week on phone

i love them both. I always debate within myself if they failed me first and thats why im a loser or if i failed to meet expectations and they wish i died quietly in the night so they wont ever have to be embarrassed ever again when one of their close friends asks how im doing and all they can say is “oh fine” while the friend goes on and on about their kids new and exciting life with girlfriends and grandchildren

i moved out a long time ago, i visit sometimes but i'm not really that close to them

My dad is a drug addict loser in and out of jail. He’s in prison currently. Kek. Broken home. And my broken life.

I live with just my father and I.

My mother hates me because I support Trump and she doesn't. We got into a fight over the phone on this chit. My dad is an asocial psychopath and we barely interact.

My relationship with my parents is non-existent.