Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on Black ops 5 zombies?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
haven’t played it

I can't relate to people who actually like playing COD, they all look like the same game to me, just with better graphics

I can't relate to people who actually like playing COD, they all look like the same game to me, just with better graphics
The stories are the fun part, most campaigns are pretty good, some of them are masterpieces,I’m not a fan of multiplayer

The stories are the fun part, most campaigns are pretty good, some of them are masterpieces,I’m not a fan of multiplayer
All of the campaigns are pretty generic IMO, it's less of a narrative and more of an excuse for mindless explosions.

It's like the Fast and the furious of video games, they just keep releasing them because people keep buying them, despite it making literally no sense whatsoever.

All of the campaigns are pretty generic IMO, it's less of a narrative and more of an excuse for mindless explosions.

It's like the Fast and the furious of video games, they just keep releasing them because people keep buying them, despite it making literally no sense whatsoever.
Even black ops 1-2 and Cold War?

Even black ops 1-2 and Cold War?
There are a few good games in there, like BO1 but for the most part, they put the narrative second and the gameplay first.

Same thing goes for F&F, there are a few movies that are good, but the franchise as a whole is pretty repetitive and generic.

COD World at War is the only good game from COD franchise with the best zombies
And COD 2 is good too

COD World at War is the only good game from COD franchise with the best zombies
And COD 2 is good too
Yeah waw was great
There are a few good games in there, like BO1 but for the most part, they put the narrative second and the gameplay first.

Same thing goes for F&F, there are a few movies that are good, but the franchise as a whole is pretty repetitive and generic.
I agree with you but I think modern warfare games do that

Same cod.
I´d rather play KillZone, Timesplitters, or Deus-Ex which is what i do, when i´m not playing racing games.