Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on climate change ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
And on Greta Cuckberg tbh ?

I myself have a
Very autistic attitude.
tbh .

I think we shouldnt give a fuck about nature or this planet , we should get what we can as fast as we can .
Strip this planet off its ressources and pour everything into Science so we may get off this god forsaken rock as soon as possible tbh and fix others flaws in our genetic heritance .

I dont care. Its probably real but i dont have a future here anyways so it doesnt matter to me if the earth chokes on pollution.

Ironically, most of the people on this forum probably have lower carbon footprints than the median normie despite caring less.

based question

It's real and it's gonna be a shitfest in a decade or so.

I hope it comes quick.

I don't care about it tbh, humans are disgusting animals and I hope their pride and greed is their downfall. Why should I care about a society when they refuse to let me participate in it?

real but we'll probably be fine, or though part of me still wishes otherwise

It's very likely real but it won't be a problem for me or anyone I care about which is pretty much only myself.
And technology being developed to deal with climate change will only benefit humanity in the long run. It's kinda like WW2 was tragic for a lot of people but accelerated development of technology like nothing else could.

Last edited:
It's happening, but at a slower rate than everyone's sperging out about.

The main problem with it is the refugees. MGs on the borders and we should be good :y'all: :yes:

i dont care not like ii will live then :feelstrash:

Climate change has been happening since the beginning of time. But we do need to do better in disposing of our waste

It's happening.But much like everything,kikes are trying to profit from it.

dont care i just want world to burn

Agenda by the kikes and I hope it was real, fuck this world

Don't really care.
But if it's true, then climate change is our ally

Zabbaleen isn't contributing to climate change, Greta should move there.

Its mostly lies, other planets go through warming phases, Mars icecaps sometimes melt and one of Jupiters ice moons melted. The plastics in the sea are a huge problem though, use recyclable bottles or whatever when you can

its legit but people are reacting autistically to it.

and shit like this

It's kinda like WW2 was tragic for a lot of people but accelerated development of technology like nothing else could.
High IQ , never thought about it from than angle .
Climate change has been happening since the beginning of time. But we do need to do better in disposing of our waste
Yes bro , Pollution is a way bigger problem .
dont care i just want world to burn
Based
fuck this world
tbh
climate change is our ally
Zabbaleen isn't contributing to climate change, Greta should move there.
I hope she gets eaten alive by rats .
Its mostly lies, other planets go through warming phases, Mars icecaps sometimes melt and one of Jupiters ice moons melted. The plastics in the sea are a huge problem though, use recyclable bottles or whatever when you can
The want to distract us from more important problems tbh .
people are reacting autistically

They are NPCs

Gretard.

The only constant is change.

Funded by George Soros. Goal: Economic destruction of Germany by crippling the automobile industry, making German people poor and funding refugees with the increased tax money to wreck the country even more.

Funded by George Soros. Goal: Economic destruction of Germany by crippling the automobile industry, making German people poor and funding refugees with the increased tax money to wreck the country even more.
I just hope im dead before this country goes completely down the drain .

if the situation was that dire as cucks are trying to portray it for more taxes, eating bugs and less kids, there would be a worldwide emergency or a full scale war for resources. normies just like join the mainstream hive mind and take things like climate change or social justice to the extreme fabricating mass scale concern because of their pseudo morality and concept of feeling good about yourself and caring about humanity trough their warped view of world. they grew up in the age where its all about egalitarianism, feminism, pop science, identity politics, lgbt, abortions, individualism, climate change hysteria etc and basically thats their compensation of being a "good" and "righteous" person for lack of belief in god which they despise because people in labcoats and ties told them to, not seeing the irony in all of it.

Last edited:
It is definitely real and I support it.

It's real, and there is no way to stop it. We are cooked in the next 10 - 20 years.

Ironically, most of the people on this forum probably have lower carbon footprints than the median normie despite caring less.
That's actually very funny ngl.

It’s real and intensifying. Doom awaits all. There’s no escape. Mass Starvation!