Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your thoughts on postmaxxing?

Not sure how I feel about it

its cool to get another color but it also wears off

ur avi is cute
me when i see your avi

AliveGroundedEyra size restricted

dont really care

Postmasters are kind of annoying. Especially the ones who have 5 digit post counts but barely any posts with more than three words.

Shitposts are okay but at least have some content in your posts. It is annoying af to scroll though a buttload if shit replies in a more or less serious thread.

The more we postmaxx the faster we evolve. I truly believe postmaxxing is the only viable path to Incel Singularity. Incels RISE!

tfw when you see a member who joined after you with a ridiculous high post count. :feelshaha:

Not pawstmaxxing is soy and should be considered a bannable offence tbh

If they're actually contributing decent, worthwhile content while postmaxxing, it's fine. But if they're spamming forced memes, shitposting "it's over"/"go ER" or just quoting others over and over, it's stupid and unnecessary.

Quality > quantity.

If they're actually contributing decent, worthwhile content while postmaxxing, it's fine. But if they're spamming forced memes, shitposting "it's over"/"go ER" or just quoting others over and over, it's stupid and unnecessary.

Quality > quantity.