Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming what are your thoughts on Prince Arthas from WC3?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Liches

This is mostly an excuse to show off the amazing deck I've built with my cobra waifu tbh

But I've been thinking of replaying WC3 soon as I find my CD+case w/ key on it (in a box somewhere)

Tried out WOW but TBH it's kind of boring and I liked WC3 more. Doubt I'd pay to upgrade graphics but I did like the online play.

Starcraft is cool but it lacks the leveling heroes and items and stuff.

Heroes of the Storm is interesting but I don't like how you can't control the minions, too automated.

Diablo 3 too easy and not enough minions plus no story in dem oand I'm not buying that shit

Arthas seems kind of like Chad but it is kinda what happens later in his story.

I won't say what to avoid spoilers for those who haven't played the WC3 camps.

Anyone played WC2? actualyl found single player harder for that than WC3

Still want to play WC1 stories

oh man this run is so epic

not only do I have unlim liches but when I rolled for a random card to reduce to 0 mana cost from the tavern nigra....

ZeroLich

Not only that, but after I did that, I reshuffled the minions and zero-lich showed up... and then I played "start in my hand" on him

So now I can just play lich king at start of remaining battles.

Too bad death knight cards are kinda shitty. I'm in this purely for the aesthetics

oh man this run is so epic

not only do I have unlim liches but when I rolled for a random card to reduce to 0 mana cost from the tavern nigra....

View attachment 401125

Not only that, but after I did that, I reshuffled the minions and zero-lich showed up... and then I played "start in my hand" on him

So now I can just play lich king at start of remaining battles.

Too bad death knight cards are kinda shitty. I'm in this purely for the aesthetics
Never began for you ngl

Looks like a boring game.

based and undeadpilled

Arthas seemed like a projection of white defeatism and insecurity. I found him to be as annoying as Anakin was in the crappy prequels.

Both the humans and the orcs were much more bad ass in WC2. WC3 introduced all sorts of liberal nonsense. Female heroes, feminism (night elves but especially Tyrande, who never failed to tell us how she needed no man and all that stupid crap) and now the orcs are just poor misunderstood noble savages and so on.

Gameplay was still ace in WC3 but i find the setting of WC2 to be superior.

Arthas seemed like a projection of white defeatism and insecurity.
I found him to be as annoying as Anakin was in the crappy prequels
Some contrasts worth noting, which I'll put behind spoilers for those who haven't played the WC3 camps
1) Anakin killed a bunch of younglings of non-human species because of who they likely would grow to become, presumably at the behest of his new mentor Palpatine, because they couldn't be bothered to make them Inquisitors or something? The only known purpose for this was obeying master or maybe because he thought Jedi were threat to republic at large based on Windu's mutilating Palpatine via reflected lightning?

2) Arthas killed a bunch of human adults because of who they were GUARANTEED to become (they were already infected and turning into undead) and he made that decision by himself (maybe with subconscious urging by Frostmourne?) for the conscious purpose of defending the rest of humanity.

humans and the orcs were much more bad ass in WC2
specifics?
WC3 introduced all sorts of liberal nonsense. Female heroes
I wouldn't say "introduced" ... WC1 did technically have two female heros though: Garona and Griselda

Gamepedia said:
all she does is get rescued.
The only other way you can encounter her is by using a third-party save game editor and adding her to the army;
though this is pointless as she can't do anything other than move and die.
based

I disagree on it being pointless though: non-attacking units can serve useful purposes like blocking a 1-hex path, requiring them to be killed to pass by due to clipping rules. You could use her to "guard an entrance" and slow a rush to protect your mining operation, essentially.

WC2 also had a female hero too:

Flavor text insinuates they're "Alexstrasza the Dragon Queen" but that doesn't make sense since you can have more than one per map, so I figure it's her daughters.

The actual dragon units might plausibly be girls too, though the only hero dragon si a male - Deathwing

there was a girl archer tho

must be first female hero who could actually fight
, feminism (night elves but especially Tyrande, who never failed to tell us how she needed no man and all that stupid crap) and now the orcs are just poor misunderstood noble savages and so on.

Gameplay was still ace in WC3 but i find the setting of WC2 to be superior.

I just want to see Arthas pop out from behind a rock in The Maw and sock the little elfie bitch Sylvanas in the mouth knocking her out instantly.

He could have done much more, but I suspect that liberals wanted to "make an example" out of him.
he seemed to accomplish a lot in WC3 tbh, lot more than uther ever did

I just want to see Arthas pop out from behind a rock in The Maw and sock the little elfie bitch Sylvanas in the mouth knocking her out instantly.
Would be based if Shadowlands ended with Arthas raping Sylvanas

Would be based if Shadowlands ended with Arthas raping Sylvanas
in HS if you actually put them up against each other 1 on 1, Sylvanas basically wins
Syl
Lich

because yeah he kills her, but then her ghost just possesses him