Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on suicide?

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
If someone's life really, really sucks, and it's not likely to get better, why try to stop someone from killing themselves? It seems cruel to tell someone who's in a lot of pain (whether physical or mental) to tough it out because there's a chance that things might get better in the future.

Attachments

• -cAdN-Le_400x400.jpg
    -cAdN-Le_400x400.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 102
Permanent solution to a permanent problem.

A lot of edgy teens say that but they haven't even tried asking girls out.

If you tried it all and failed and are oldcel, sui is a rational choice.

Suicide is for the weak. Just lol @ giving normies the satisfaction of snuffing yourself out.

A lot of edgy teens say that but they haven't even tried asking girls out.

If you tried it all and failed and are oldcel, sui is a rational choice.
I couldn't have said it better

A perfectly rational response to forces outside of ones control.

alot of ppl talk about it. Almost 0% will go ahead and attempt it.

The human's natural instinct to survive is incredibly strong at its core.

It's ok if you take a few people of your CHOice with you :feelsokman:

Permanent solution to a permanent problem.

Normies like to spout that our situation is " temporary" even when proven otherwise.

Just depends on which incels have the courage to do it, i know i dont.

Suicide is a last resort to end your physical\mental suffering and a great way to avoid responsiblities\having to work. Just lol @ wageslaving or coping miserably alone your whole life, it's pointless.

Suicide is for the weak. Just lol @ giving normies the satisfaction of snuffing yourself out.
Agreed. I would love to be dead anytime at this point in life , but that doesn't mean I will want to commit suicide.maybe better to die in my sleep one day.. Committing suicide is sinful and plus you're letting cucktears/ anti-incels win

Agreed. I would love to be dead anytime at this point in life , but that doesn't mean I will want to commit suicide. Committing suicide is sinful and plus you're letting cucktears/ anti-incels win
100% this.

It's should be everyone's right. Nobody really chooses to be born so we should be allowed to leave. Kind of what the Antinatalists on reddit think

It's really hard to go through with but I give props to people who can muster the courage to end their own suffering out of their own free will. Lots of people got mad at me cause a kid at my school shot himself in the head and I said I was jealous he had the balls to do it. It's what he wanted to do and went through with, why be mad at me being jealous of him?

It's your body, it's your choice. Yes, I'm taking women and their entitlement bullshit that society allows them to have. Us men on the other hand aren't allowed the same respects. But seriously, suicide is a personal option and no one can tell you otherwise or stop you for that matter.

it's everyone's free choice

I'll quote Schopenhauer here because i agree with him 100%

“They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice; that only a madman could be guilty of it; and other insipidities of the same kind; or else they make the nonsensical remark that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.”

suicide is badass.

It is the bravest thing that anyone can do

If someone's life really, really sucks, and it's not likely to get better, why try to stop someone from killing themselves? It seems cruel to tell someone who's in a lot of pain (whether physical or mental) to tough it out because there's a chance that things might get better in the future.
I think suicide is a bad way to go. I would take medicine and put a lot of effort into not dying.

i'll probably sui at some point but suicide is not something i support necessarily

A pointless and meaningless gesture. Since your already going to die anyway... thus is the fate of all mortal humans. Until we defeat death with our superior sophisticated tecnology that has yet to be invented.