Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on volcel chads?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
You think they are retarded?

It is good that they're not feeding the egos of foids.

I personally think they don't exist

Do they even exist?

Imho there’s always a decent ‘excuse’ to be a volcel. By my witnessing, in my country their reason is religion, however based on their sayings, all of them actually want it very much, and if no negative consequences, never on earth they’d wanna be celibates. Tbh this question is a little vague to me

What about trucel chads, browsing this forum right now ?

its rare but they do exist. Most of them are extremely high inhib and dont understand how chad they are. THey would rather just sit in their room and play games kek

I consider it a real waste when Chad's date one or a few women their whole life, if I was Chad I would be with a different woman every week. Maybe it is just a case of the hedonic treadmill.

It is good that they're not feeding the egos of foids.
tbh, the few Chads that don't fuck them up the ass every moment of the day are doing us a service.

Mentally ill and/or a waste of an experience.

they are homos

reasonably based. better than pumping and dumping all my oneitises :feelsUnreal:

Absolutely retarded, to generalize it figuratively, that is the equivalent to winning the lottery and deciding to burn the winning ticket.

They are truly another breed of low IQ, not that chads already are in general, but why waste the prime years of your life when you could be partying it up every weekend and broadening your sexual horizons and have experiences even a high tier normie or average joe probably won't even get a glimpse of in his lifetime.

Last edited:
I personally think they don't exist
Exactly. What chad would be volcel? Real chads have foids throwing themselves at him. No way a chad would pick volceldom over sex

Exactly. What chad would be volcel? Real chads have foids throwing themselves at him. No way a chad would pick volceldom over sex
Religious chad or NEET chad, these were the only 2 situations I could think

Volcel chads are superior, they are focused on higher values instead of animalistic needs. It must be hard not having sex, when foids want jump on your dick just for existing. So yeah I respect them.

They are either retarded or homo...
there's no other explanation

Volcel chads are superior, they are focused on higher values instead of animalistic needs. It must be hard not having sex, when foids want jump on your dick just for existing. So yeah I respect them.

Oh... thats sound so romantic

cmon :feelsseriously:

To each their own