Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on weed? do you smoke it?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I personally have never smoked weed in my life but my brother has and he told me it's quite different from drinking.

Also if you're a conservative or have traditional beliefs do you think Weed is degenerate and bad for productivity?(but then again you're posting here) well anyway my thoughts on it are very simple: I can see why people smoke it and i can imagine it serves as a good cope once in a while but i would never smoke it because i feel like it would just make me more paranoid and give psychosis in the long run.

I have a mental disorder right now, so i would prefer to not make it worse

Oh wow, this thread popped up as soon as I was contemplating smoking.

Weed should be the same level as alcohol, I'm sure both are bad for you (Don't believe the dude weed weed is good for you shit) long term and short term. With that being said though recreationally I see no problems with it. Although Tobacco should be the main recreational substance people use socially.

Never have never will

Oh wow, this thread popped up as soon as I was contemplating smoking.

Weed should be the same level as alcohol, I'm sure both are bad for you (Don't believe the dude weed weed is good for you shit) long term and short term. With that being said though recreationally I see no problems with it. Although Tobacco should be the main recreational substance people use socially.

Yea i think it should be treated like alcohol, though i don't quite understand people who go crazy over weed.

As with everything moderation is the key.

Never have never will

Same.

Tbh i just hate smoke in general, drinking i have no problem with but the next day my head is fucked lol.

Yea i think it should be treated like alcohol, though i don't quite understand people who go crazy over weed.
Well they usually go together for me, not always though. I don't see how normalfags will say weed is cool but tobacco fucking sucks and cigarette smokers are trashy. There shouldn't be a societal craze for weed it should just be enjoyed privately, and tobacco enjoyed openly (because weed intoxicates you and tobacco does not)

As with everything moderation is the key.

Same.

Tbh i just hate smoke in general, drinking i have no problem with but the next day my head is fucked lol.
I don't drink as well. But I can see why some people may have an aversion specifically to smoking.

Well they usually go together for me, not always though. I don't see how normalfags will say weed is cool but tobacco fucking sucks and cigarette smokers are trashy. There shouldn't be a societal craze for weed it should just be enjoyed privately, and tobacco enjoyed openly (because weed intoxicates you and tobacco does not)

Smoking weed in group is odd yea, at least with drinking there's some tradition to it if you're with other people, you could drink and eat together and stuff but can you smoke weed and eat? idk.

But i thought you lived in Texas? is Weed legal there now?
I don't drink as well. But I can see why some people may have an aversion specifically to smoking.

I think the big thing is that when you're drinking only one affected is you but when you're smoking (whatever it may be) it affects your surroundings.

I don't even drink much tbh, only on family occasions or if my brother wants to drink with me or something.

it's a decent cope, doesn't physically impair you as much as alcohol even though while on it, i tweak out more

it's a decent cope, doesn't physically impair you as much as alcohol even though while on it, i tweak out more

Is it as addictive as Cigarettes or less?

Smoking weed in group is odd yea, at least with drinking there's some tradition to it if you're with other people, you could drink and eat together and stuff but can you smoke weed and eat? idk.
No no no smoking tobacco. Like cigars and stuff
But i thought you lived in Texas? is Weed legal there now?
Liberal cities don't care and neither do many conservative states ngl except for the deep deep south. One of the perks of being in an urban hell hole that's the most liberal place outside of california is that cops don't care if you vape as a teen or smoke weed in fucking public. Although if you're caught out in the hyper rural fuck niggers areas you might get a misdemeaor

I think the big thing is that when you're drinking only one affected is you but when you're smoking (whatever it may be) it affects your surroundings.
Well weed yes, but tobacco no. Weed intoxicates you and so does alcohol really but tobacco doesn't.
I don't even drink much tbh, only on family occasions or if my brother wants to drink with me or something.
Just lol. Average mountain people

Is it as addictive as Cigarettes or less?
more imo, but i don't really see cigs as addictive. i never really enjoyed cigs, the smoke was harsh as hell and i only really smoked them for the nicotine.

@BummerDrummer So i guess even living in a Liberal city has its perks.

Just lol. Average mountain people

The opposite actually.

People here drink Alcohol like it was water, it's just that when i drink i always drink until i get shitfaced and then i start fights with everyone.

If i start drinking on the regular i'd probably become a full fledged alcoholic quite fast.
more imo, but i don't really see cigs as addictive. i never really enjoyed cigs, the smoke was harsh as hell and i only really smoked them for the nicotine.

For non smokers the scent of a cigarette its very noticeable.

I guess it takes time to get used to.

Last edited:
I think I'm one of the very few in my age group who never tried weed (another proof how uncool I've always been).

People say it's extremely easy to get weed if someone's looking for it. But my social connections are so limited (never had any true friends) that I don't even know anyone I could buy weed from.

@FrothySolutions what's your opinion on weed

Its kind of overrated to me, my sister often shares hers with me. I much prefer the high from opiates, weed just makes my throat hurt, get a slight buzz if anything and possibly very hungry. Once I had a good high set in but by that time the munchies had set in as well and I ruined the high by eating.

my weed should've been here 3 days ago, goddamn ups.

I personally have never smoked weed in my life but my brother has and he told me it's quite different from drinking.

Also if you're a conservative or have traditional beliefs do you think Weed is degenerate and bad for productivity?(but then again you're posting here) well anyway my thoughts on it are very simple: I can see why people smoke it and i can imagine it serves as a good cope once in a while but i would never smoke it because i feel like it would just make me more paranoid and give psychosis in the long run.
Smoked it earlier

"Thoughts on Weed and Why We Smoke It"
Written by: @Unsaveable

no i dont im clean where is gf

I think I'm one of the very few in my age group who never tried weed (another proof how uncool I've always been).

People say it's extremely easy to get weed if someone's looking for it. But my social connections are so limited (never had any true friends) that I don't even know anyone I could buy weed from.

When smoking weed us sign of being cool.

Jfl.

Slaves cant grow gardens

I don't get it.

@FrothySolutions what's your opinion on weed

Yes he replied below.

Its kind of overrated to me, my sister often shares hers with me. I much prefer the high from opiates, weed just makes my throat hurt, get a slight buzz if anything and possibly very hungry. Once I had a good high set in but by that time the munchies had set in as well and I ruined the high by eating.

I wouldn't approve my sister smoking weed.

my weed should've been here 3 days ago, goddamn ups.

Write to them.

Smoked it earlier

How was it?

"Thoughts on Weed and Why We Smoke It"
Written by: @Unsaveable

I don't quite understand the reference.

Bad, don't do drugs.

Don't do drugs kids.

no i dont im clean where is gf

Gf is in fantasy land.

I smoked it a few times in high school cause its legal in my country. I dont really plan on smoking again but I think weed is fine if you dont go overboard.

you think Weed is degenerate and bad for productivity
Not at first but can be very easy to abuse. People who wake and bake are in the same destructive cycle as alcoholics. I couldn't handle alcohol well with small frame but can chief almost anything. I would recommend to NEVER try a moke (weed +tobacco) unless you are a daily nic user. I would recommend trying weed just because, but watch your munchies first time and you probably won't compare to getting drunk unless you got friends pushing you to go after it and aren't smoking complete shit.

I eat it. Too autistic to roll a joint so I stick with edibles.

Weed is the new soy

@Weed thoughts?

When smoking weed us sign of being cool.

Jfl.

I don't get it.

Yes he replied below.

I wouldn't approve my sister smoking weed.

Write to them.

How was it?

I don't quite understand the reference.

Don't do drugs kids.

Gf is in fantasy land.
You're a slave that's all you need to get... 99% of the world still gets put in cages for harmless medicine plants and fungi.
and you tolerate it because you're a bitch like the rest of them.

Last edited:
It could give you cancer

No weed (or tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, drugs) for me -- too high inhib.

Pretty much every day. It's alright, just takes my mind off things.

Coke is my shit though. A couple of my buddies sell it and if it wasn't so expensive I'd be a full blown addict.

Weed messes your brain up. If you smoke regularly you are prone to be forgetful and stupid, Would not recommend if you have brain fog already. Also smells bad, will make your room and clothes smell bad.

But yea its a good pastime for brainless normies.

fuck stoners

Good cope for truecel who really has no choice other than to ldar. For normies they usually don't like it too much, unless their brains are already on the outskirts of neurotypical behaviour like drug dealers for example.

Also being an incel in general is bad for your brain anyway id rather do it high
Weed messes your brain up. If you smoke regularly you are prone to be forgetful and stupid, Would not recommend if you have brain fog already. Also smells bad, will make your room and clothes smell bad.

But yea its a good pastime for brainless normies.
You sound mad nigger smoke a joint and chill out

I smoked a bowl once and didnt really like it.

I like alcohol cope better

it’s pretty strong compared to how most ppl describe it

If you don't act like a disgusting pothead then I don't care but an ideal world is one where it's illegal alongside other degenerate drugs

@Weed thoughts?

When I have it, I smoke it.
Chronic consumption and a full-time job don't mix well in my experience though.

I smoke it yeah. It helps with a lot of things

I used to smoke and sell weed back in Uni but after a while I realised smoking alone was the saddest shit ever. I liked sativa (SwaziGold) so when I got high I always wanted to talk to someone, something. Even went as far as recording myself for my future self to talk to. Don't smoke weed alone brocels