Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on weed? do you smoke it?

I love smoking weed.

not for high inhib mentalcel it can be an expensive cope that bad ppl get advatage on you and gate drug for hard drugs like meth crack and in the edn its just another cope

Never have neve will

Coped with weed for years. It stopped working so I quit.

currently high as fuck. i love weed, for awhile i didnt smoke cuz i thought it was just some niggerlicious drug for normalshits to get dizzy for awhile but i decided to try because i heard it really helps stress/anxiety, so i got my medical card and now im addicted

Looks like a low-tier drug that makes you lethargic and dumb just like alcohol. The only time I really got into the effect of it (because I ate a cake with it), I started laughing at everything like a retard. I know people who became really zombie-like through smoking it a lot.

Also, it's heavily tied to violent narco shit here, which makes me dislike it even more (even though I know cocaine is the main source of such narcos' income).