Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your views on climate change?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Do you believe in climate change? And more importantly do you care?

(Personal opinion I dont care. If the planet's dying so be it. If not it doesn't effect me)

I don't fucking care, I just hate greens.
They want to make everything even more expensive and abolish some good copes.

I think it's real but I don't care. This world has done nothing for me so why should I care about it? I will never be able to hace children and I will be long dead before anything happens

I'm glad it's happening

real but over exaggerated and dooms dayed to death. I like nature so I care about it but I think there are bigger issues to tackle (Iike mass litter and toxic dumping). Big corporations blaming it on the average person is retarded though.

It’s happening. There is no escape.

I'm happy it's happening.

Hopefully within the next 20-30 years we start seriously funding NASA again and leave this damned planet. I'd gladly be one of the first to sign up.

I don't fucking care, I just hate greens.
They want to make everything even more expensive and abolish some good copes.
Exactly, it's not real. An excuse to create so -called "Green" taxes to rip people off. And most world leaders worship that annoying little troll Greta Thunburg, just let a 16 year old aspie who doesn't go to school dictate your climate policy theory.

I don't give a fuck about anything on earth at all

I don't give a fuck.

I believe its real but way over exaggerated by people with agendas. I dont believe the world is gonna end in the next X amount of years or because of X silly reason.

Pretty sure the world has been in worse conditions before many times in history

Also I dont give a fuck if it goes to shit. I hope some major global catatrophe happens.

I think it's a load of shit.
I say the world is getting warmer, but it's due to natural events and not because of people. It's meant to happen and it will continue slowly.
The only way they can curb the warming is to slowly remove anything we do that causes heat more and more and more as the earth keeps getting warmer until we go back to eating raw meat and living in caves.

So I say the climate is changing, but it's not because of people so the idiots trying to push it for decades need to fuck off.
Green House Effect, Global Warming, Climate Change, etcetera.
These idiots need to just piss off. Change how they live if they want, but leave me the hell out of it.

Good if its happening fuck this gay earth

Climate Change happens four times a year: Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring. It's a fear mongering tax scheme for the global elitist.

hoax, its way too good to be true
Azaylias

IMHO, it's grossly exaggerated and used as fear mongering to deter the masses from more politically sensible issues. It's a way to do politics without offending anyone, and that's why SJWs and PC culture love it so much.

Also, I believe most of the damage to the environment has been done already, like thousands of years ago. We're just trying to save the crumbs of the biodiversity left here.

Maybe the decimation to our population and scarcity of resources will force us back into a more traditional society to survive. .... Or world war 3 will break out and we'll be sent to the front lines to die. Either way I see a win for us.

Climate change is happening, but it's arrogant and stupid to think that we're having such a monumental impact. The earth has gone through multiple extreme climate shifts far before resources were being combusted by humans for fuel.

Nothing short of detonating nukes covering the majority of the earth's landmass is going to do anything. Even that won't do any permament damage that the earth can't recover from. Humans are ticks and fleas on the back of the earth. Earth will shake off anything we do to it.

Another hoax that retarded normies believe that I wish were real. :feelsbadman:

I don't care of this gay earth and clown world.

Don't care because I only really care about things that directly affect me daily and/or I can change

i don't care. it is a scam for the jews to make more money

i can't swim and i don't think my doors are seaworthy

Propaganda so they can brainwash you into being an obedient slave