Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What awaits you if you "ascend"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1573161341610.jpg

I was expecting a roast beef meme, lmao.

She can find the dinner plate smashed on her forward

This is why husbands commit murder suicide.

For Chad he comes home to foot massage and a woman listening to his problems and agreeing. If his wife doesn't have a nice hot dinner ready for him, there are plenty of other women who will have that and more.

For a norman, whose wife tried for a long time to land a Chad, but just wasn't good enough, its not so nice. His wife had to settle for him, and she sure ain't happy about it. Especially if she goes out and sees other women with tall Chads, mogging her.

Would eat shoe spaghetti tbh. Leanmaxxing is a bitch

She can't even cook, that pasta looks disgusting.

Shameless plus, but also check out my spaghetti carbonara recipe.

Good morning

Husbands should be legally allowed to beat their wives under conditions like these.

I will slap her for disobedience.

What a narcissistic cunt.

Lmao :feelskek:

Terrible wife , She's going to cheat

Its over if you arent literally GigaChad

Oh no not the $1 box of walmart pasta and warmed up jar of prego!

Looks like a memepost to me, but it's still accurate.

We can't truly ascend in the west. Who wants to wageslave for a used up roastie that's partied her youth away?

He's probably lying about the emergency but can't blame him not wanting going home with a bitch like that

And then they ask why their husbands beat them

Why do guys put up with shit like that ?
She needs to get what she fucking deserves

As if the husband enjoys 12 hours of wagecucking..... JFL
of course though its all about her, and how she feels....... Princess complex at it's finest.

For Chad he comes home to foot massage and a woman listening to his problems and agreeing. If his wife doesn't have a nice hot dinner ready for him, there are plenty of other women who will have that and more.

For a norman, whose wife tried for a long time to land a Chad, but just wasn't good enough, its not so nice. His wife had to settle for him, and she sure ain't happy about it. Especially if she goes out and sees other women with tall Chads, mogging her.

Imagine punishing your husband for working hard and providing for you, what a retarded broad.

In a just world it is a woman's responsibility to support her husband in every way after long days like this, and instead of taking the opportunity to fulfill her wifely duties she pulls this shit. Disgusting

You can tell how undercooked her spaghetti is just by looking at it.

And thanks for the recipe, will do. Is it on yohr profile?

Guy is working hard to be a provider and this is her thanks.

Ascension is an absurd myth.

JFL if you think this is what ascension is. Ascension is when you looksmax and become attractive to women. Nothing keeps a whore in line more than knowing youre attractive to all women and can replace her in no time. Then, when you have that power, she wont be treating you like a doormat.

1. Be rich
2. Have time for her

What are you studying, marketing? JFL at this based out of nowhere self promotion

And this is why women were beaten

I would never wageslave for a used up rostie whore for her to just do this to me. I would rather ldar for the rest of my life.

Nothing really. You are with her for a few weeks, then she finds something better and dumps you, then you have to attempt the whole ascendance process all over again.

You can tell how undercooked her spaghetti is just by looking at it.

And thanks for the recipe, will do. Is it on yohr profile?

Yeah.