Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What being "socially dominant" feels like

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
Female desperation is something exciting to experience as a male, now right off the bat it's not about my looks, it's obviously my possesions and knowledge.
The classroom I'm usually in during school and where I browse this forum is right above another classroom that has a WIFI router, that I always connect to when I come in, only about 4 people can actually access it out of 24 in the classroom, which results in the females often nagging me and my friend about it and begging me specifically for the password thinking it was my connection(I dont even know the password jfl it just automatically connect), they thought this was mine because I always threaten my friend if he were to tell them.
Second time today was about my water bottle that apparently caught the gaze of some ugly foid and was teasing her sour throat, she asked across the room through the neighboring classmates for it, to which I obv said no.That seemed to annoy my friend a bit prompting him to ask me why not, I replied saying what do I get out of it, and he just stared at me dissapointed.Later that lesson I saw her getting the combination of a groping and a strong hug from the classroom chad, which really did uplift my spirits knowing that I would be a cuck to give her water to satiate her mouth while that same chad will be stuffing it a hour later after they come home while I rot in my room.

Good on you man. I would so love to be in a position of authority, I always feel like I have to prove myself to everyone or dance like a monkey in order to even get a hello from a woman. I’m so sick of it

Good on you man. I would so love to be in a position of authority, I always feel like I have to prove myself to everyone or dance like a monkey in order to even get a hello from a woman. I’m so sick of it
Much like a 5'1 classmate from my class.Every week he gets atleast one bitchslap from the foids and he doesnt even respond, he is a teddy bear for all the chads and the class jester.How does he cope being a orbiter seeing all those women that he will never fuck?
I would feel sympathy for him as we're both low status and manlets but he is annoying and bluepilled.

based and waterbottlepilled

Much like a 5'1 classmate from my class.Every week he gets atleast one bitchslap from the foids and he doesnt even respond, he is a teddy bear for all the chads and the class jester.How does he cope being a orbiter seeing all those women that he will never fuck?
I would feel sympathy for him as we're both low status and manlets but he is annoying and bluepilled.
i feel you on that, sometimes i see low status guys, and i instantly empathize, but then it unfortunately turns out they're bluepilled or jestermaxxxing jfl

Based as fuck. Help foids under no circumstances. I got paired up with a foid in one of my classes at uni to practice for a test, I tried to work with her for a couple problems, she decided to treat me like shit so I ignored her and did the work myself. I got a 98 on the test and overheard her bitching to her friend about getting a 72 and how shes going to try to drop the class lmao. Fuck roasties

Are you shitposting? 5ft1 is an absolute death sentence, not just with women but for every aspect of your life.

Are you shitposting? 5ft1 is an absolute death sentence, not just with women but for every aspect of your life.
He is no taller than 5'2.I think he barely reaches my shoulders.

He is no taller than 5'2.I think he barely reaches my shoulders.
That's like being extremely disfigured. Dude can't be be blackpilled or else he'll rope, he has to cope for the rest of his life.

That's like being extremely disfigured. Dude can't be be blackpilled or else he'll rope, he has to cope for the rest of his life.
He isn't blackpilled at all.He is a massive orbiter for all the foids in the class despite each one treating him like shit.He probably thinks they consider him "cute" like they do in all of those hentai mangas with the young boys, dude is delusional asf.

He isn't blackpilled at all.He is a massive orbiter for all the foids in the class despite each one treating him like shit.He probably thinks they consider him "cute" like they do in all of those hentai mangas with the young boys, dude is delusional asf.
jfl

Yeah. He either thinks he can get girls with the cute approach or with the jester/clown haha he's so funny approach. JFL they must see him as a nuisance or a tool to be used.

Yeah. He either thinks he can get girls with the cute approach or with the jester/clown haha he's so funny approach. JFL they must see him as a nuisance or a tool to be used.
He doesnt have the facial or skull structure to cuteboymaxx either, he has fat cheeks, beta eye area, huge forehead and weak lower third(including jawline and chin).He is also high BF judging from when I saw him take off his shirt he had a beer stomach and potruding nipples and tits.
This is your average prettyboy.
This is a somewhat accurate depiction of his face and body.

He doesnt have the facial or skull structure to cuteboymaxx either, he has fat cheeks, beta eye area, huge forehead and weak lower third(including jawline and chin).He is also high BF judging from when I saw him take off his shirt he had a beer stomach and potruding nipples and tits.
View attachment 155058This is your average prettyboy.
View attachment 155059This is a somewhat accurate depiction of his face and body.
He's truly fucked then. At least if he had a good looking face he could have tried to find one of those extremely rare femdom/pedo women.

Based as fuck. Help foids under no circumstances. I got paired up with a foid in one of my classes at uni to practice for a test, I tried to work with her for a couple problems, she decided to treat me like shit so I ignored her and did the work myself. I got a 98 on the test and overheard her bitching to her friend about getting a 72 and how shes going to try to drop the class lmao. Fuck roasties
Based

Water is nice.

Try a vanilla late instead