Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What can I improve?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Hey guys

I wanted to know

How can I improve to be a better member of this community? despite the fact I've had quarrels with some members on matters of pertinent stupidity and who is more guilty of this crime, I respect every one of you because I know you suffer the same fate as I do. As such, I consider every one of you my friend in this community.

If you have any feedback on what I can do better, or what I should do less, im happy to listen and take note.

Kind regards,

BD

Why do you want to improve, to approach a bunch of autistic Nerds?
Don't try to be a better user for others, to somehow gain a better impression. That's what Cucks and weaklings do ngl.

Don't try to be a better user for others, to somehow gain a better impression. That's what Cucks and weaklings do ngl.
fpbp, if someone doesn't like you, make them not like you even more. It's alot of more fun that way

fpbp, if someone doesn't like you, make them not like you even more. It's alot of more fun that way
Youre right. Fuck you all muahahaha

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I did that a few times, they got me banned from game servers and other Forums. Was not so fun in the end tbh.

Just approach and be confident bro

keep not going ER faggot

"Just be a confident alpha male bro"

We don't care about you, you shouldn't care about us

first of all why is this labeled as blackpill? And second if you are going to label it as such might i suggest digging into data, or solidifying some theories of yours with data. Maybe learn about probability or dig into matlab , and learn how to graph some of the data in the blackpill even though some of it is graphed. Or maybe write black pill 101 pdf book and attach it here so everyone can have access to it.

I like your avi and username. That's more than enough.

Post some TL;DR wall of text threads that are high IQ.

Improving in 2019 is actually a meme.

You're ok man.

I did that a few times, they got me banned from game servers and other Forums. Was not so fun in the end tbh.
Forgot to mention try not to break the rules or laws, be smart about it.

Take more showers