Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What can I say if my boss says "sell me this pen"?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today at work we had a meeting and my supervisor was talking about success and shit and we made an exercise. He took out a pen and told each of us to try to sell it to him. Needles to say when it was my turn I blew it I started stuttering and didn't know what to say. It was humiliating. What would you have said in such situation?

Jokermaxx and make it dissapear

sounds like he got too far into The Wolf of Wall Street

sounds like he got too far into The Wolf of Wall Street
He's a complete idiot. He's always quoting self improvement books but the funny part is that he's engaged to a single mom so he's a cuck.

I would say "how much are you willing to pay for it?"

:lul::lul::lul:Refuse.
Destroy all pens you don't own. Create a pen monopoly in the office. Then sell it to him for 100000% profit

if you write with this pen a harem of virgin stacys will await you in your room tonight

tell him he has watched the wolf of wallstreet a few too many times

Today at work we had a meeting and my supervisor was talking about success and shit and we made an exercise. He took out a pen and told each of us to try to sell it to him. Needles to say when it was my turn I blew it I started stuttering and didn't know what to say. It was humiliating. What would you have said in such situation?
The first thing you need to do is find out stuff about the buyer.

When was the last time you used a pen?
What kind of pen was that?
How often do you use pens?
What do you use pens for?
When was the last time you used a pen?

Tell him he is a faggot

Tell him to chove it up his arse what a faggot

the whole point of that scene was to show that you can't find a way to sell him the pen, he's just artificially inflated it's worth and also making everyone else feel like trash as if he knows something they don't.

This pen is the best thing you can buy in your life

Shove it in his eye. Or ear...
(In mienkraft)

But you were supposed to make him buy the fucking thing... As a sales test.

Also to show how clever and resourceful you are...

Needless to say you failed.
My Condolences

He's a complete idiot. He's always quoting self improvement books but the funny part is that he's engaged to a single mom so he's a cuck.
Guess he couldn't improve himself :feelskek:

You're a fag, shove this up your ass.

Middle aged men like him are pure cancer.
They think they got game (or whatever they call it). In reality they're a sad caricature.