Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can subhuman incels even do for fun

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Where can we go for fun.What can we buy to cope.

Play MMORPG's, WoW, Runescape, Ark and that sort of game, there you can just spend all your countless free hours and become one of the top players and cope that way.

music and vidya

Im going to see the sea sometime when im bored or when im stuck at my home for a long time. Sometimes its great because is empty and im the only one there, but now, there is full of people and that makes me feel sick.

Just want to be alone for god sake

Getting crushed by the world and soy city 24/7. :feelsbadman:

Hide indoors alone and cope. Food, games, sex toys, books, idk.

Play MMORPG's, WoW, Runescape, Ark and that sort of game, there you can just spend all your countless free hours and become one of the top players and cope that way.

Yep thats what I do. Thank God for MMORPG's.

Hobbies. I found a new one that I really enjoy - fermentation. Now I'm making fermented hot sauce, ginger beer, pickled peppers, and next I'll try kombucha.

I enjoy exercising, watching anime, gaming, reading, and arguing about politics online. And thinking.

Go to the woods where there are no people.

Look for fellowship with God for the fullness of joy.

Take up a hobby if you can. Didn't work for me tho.
I always wanted to cope by nerdmaxxing and becoming good at programming and/or electronics. But apparently I'm too mental to focus on stuff long enough to get good at them.
I can't even game anymore either because I'm a wristcel with shitty bones and have severe back ache from sitting in front of a screen my whole life.

Im currently Genshin Impactmaxxing

Play games do drugs cruise in cars and eat nice food.

Im playing ESO nowadays