What can we do in the name of incel activism?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 6h 20m
Fuck it. I want to start doing something. Obviously we have to be anonymous, people would try to kill us but I wanna do shit to like... put out fliers or something with stuff like

"Inceldom is not a crime!"

"Incel lives matter!"

To name a few. Post just simple paper flyers kind of like how people did it with "It's okay to be White" and "Islam was right about women" n so on. That last one was a good one tbh. I might put more of those flyers around too.

"Islam is right about women"

Also "Stop simping!"

Especially at this simping shit. Simps are part of the reason we are where we are. Inceldom used to not be this big of an issue, and we were not hated for it back ... ... decades? ago? Idk. It was easier to get a wife before feminism replaced men with the state that takes care of women. Allowing them to practice hypergamy without any consequences.

But at very least. I want to decriminalize being Incel. I want to help recruit others. Literally, it wasn't until ER that I even knew I was an incel. I thought I just sucked with girls. I didn't have a name for it, until the news talked about Incels. He really did a great job at waking a lot of people up. I suspect there might be still plenty of guys out there who are not familiar with the concept of being an Incel. They simp, and because every now and then the succubus they give their money to likes a comment of theirs or acknowledges their existence they keep thinking they have a chance, so they keep simping. It's sickening and I feel it's enslavement. I want to help liberate men from their shackels of bondage by sociopathic FOIDS taking advantage of our kind. If all the men stopped doing shit for women, they might come crawling back to us. Maybe even turn society against Chads. Fucking start Chad shamming Chads for stealing societies women. Idk.

One day, maybe we can plant the seeds of an Incel revolution where we take back society and our lives that were stolen from us.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
3d 22h 2m
Definitely nothing violent or illegal, that's for sure.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 5h 8m
Society will only care about an issue if it affects foids. Inceldom simply put will never be on their radar since they share chads.

If femcels were real and were half our numbers the gov would step in. You know I'm right.

slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 5h 39m
Nice idea. Try to form groups in your city and try to do anonymous activism as much as possible. Put Blackpilled ideas on walls and shit. However I would recommend to not add the word "incel" along with those ideas. Because the way people look at it may change

goydivision

goydivision

gagordercel
★★★★
10d 4h 22m
reads a bit too.... how do you say it? suspicious. sketchy. 2 year old account but still greycel. I'm not feeling this.

dogcel256

dogcel256

Commander
★★★★★
85d 2h 15m
Infiltrate positions of power(become managers/ceos/politicians), protesting is useless wielding actual power is useful. Imagine what an incel could do if he had leverage against the policy makers of reddit. We also need to push to overton window so incel/red pill ideas are accepted.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
230d 1h 9m
Chads will not replace us!

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

To die now would be perfection
★★★★★
88d 7h 18m
I did a graffiti and some random smearings last year. If I wasnt so burned out I would do some more that normies can actually understand

Also found this antifa sticker in my city. JFL at "no lookism"

Last edited:
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
29d 15h 56m
Fuck it. I want to start doing something. Obviously we have to be anonymous, people would try to kill us but I wanna do shit to like... put out fliers or something
make a GoFundMe to raise money to buy financially destitute incels their own onaholes

Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
★★★★
13d 14h 27m
Fuck it. I want to start doing something. Obviously we have to be anonymous, people would try to kill us but I wanna do shit to like... put out fliers or something with stuff like

"Incel lives matter!"

To name a few. Post just simple paper flyers kind of like how people did it with "It's okay to be White" and "Islam was right about women" n so on. That last one was a good one tbh. I might put more of those flyers around too.

Also "Stop simping!"

Especially at this simping shit. Simps are part of the reason we are where we are. Inceldom used to not be this big of an issue, and we were not hated for it back ... ... decades? ago? Idk. It was easier to get a wife before feminism replaced men with the state that takes care of women. Allowing them to practice hypergamy without any consequences.

But at very least. I want to decriminalize being Incel. I want to help recruit others. Literally, it wasn't until ER that I even knew I was an incel. I thought I just sucked with girls. I didn't have a name for it, until the news talked about Incels. He really did a great job at waking a lot of people up. I suspect there might be still plenty of guys out there who are not familiar with the concept of being an Incel. They simp, and because every now and then the succubus they give their money to likes a comment of theirs or acknowledges their existence they keep thinking they have a chance, so they keep simping. It's sickening and I feel it's enslavement. I want to help liberate men from their shackels of bondage by sociopathic FOIDS taking advantage of our kind. If all the men stopped doing shit for women, they might come crawling back to us. Maybe even turn society against Chads. Fucking start Chad shamming Chads for stealing societies women. Idk.

One day, maybe we can plant the seeds of an Incel revolution where we take back society and our lives that were stolen from us.
Mein Kampf is:

- Get some grades about genetics, biology, human physiology, human cloning and artificial aging
- Gather suficient resources to make a cloning facility
- Gather genetic samples from highIQ stacies
- Travel to isolated island without population nor country
- Build the cloning facility
- Founding of new country and implemention of burka for males and gender separated labouring/studies/etc

This sound more double than making beast (the average human foid atm) reject their own privileges voluntarily

Last edited:
GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
★★
22d 7h 34m

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
3d 22h 2m
I plan to channel my feelings in a constructive manner through cognitive behavioral therapy, and artistic expression.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
93d 6h 30m
"Stop simping" and "Fight lookism" are good ones.

You could also just put up pictures of a black pill everywhere. No words or numbers. Just a white piece of paper with a black pill in the center.

R

Rambocel

Captain
26d 9h 28m
I hear flying a plane into a building is kind of a big deal?

Just imagine the satisfaction of being an angry virgin flying a plane into a building and having everyone know that was why.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
36d 1h 39m
Blackpill your friends

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 11h 32m
Joindate mogged by a fedposting greycel
Over

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
93d 6h 30m
Joindate mogged by a fedposting greycel
Over
KEK.

It's true. Infiltrate early and lie in wait. Everybody suspects the newfag with yesterday's join date.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Enjoying a cold one right now.
★★★
12d 6h 54m
Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 3h 6m
Gods forbid anything!

My bros...

I am still on the run for my...

"It's okay to be Incel"

Flyers, that i posted on campus last semester. I think the f.bi got a partial print off one of them...

Gtg! I think i hear footsteps in the ally...

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 6h 20m
Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 10h 41m
You should fame the incel activism as mens rights or something. At least then some people will listen, but not a lot

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 6h 20m
Hmm that might be a good idea. At least merging it with something like that.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
25d 22h 53m
Definitely nothing violent or illegal, that's for sure.
of course, we're on thin ice apparently (even though we haven't really done shit compared to sexhavers).

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 6h 20m
^ Yeah def. It's literally as simple as just putting paper with words out there. Society wants to sweep us under the rug and turn us into simp slaves. Fuck that.

Hell I'm even debated on if we should refrain from anything offensive. Like "Islam is right about women" it's already connected kinda to 4chan trolls/maybe alt right associations.

It depends on what we want to accomplish. Are we wanting to create more sympathy towards our community? If so, prob stay away from anything that can easily be taken out of context.

"Incel lives matter" gives them a double bind. If they say "no they don't" then that makes them look bad, if they say "okay they do" then they're admitting that we are people with rights.

But we do need to try to get men to stop fucking simping. ... ffs

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
181d 22h 7m

"Incel lives matter!"

Also "Stop simping!"

Spread the blackpill.

You could probably put out flyers and mention incels/the blackpill. It would probably cause a local fuss and attract attention to us.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
★★★
24d 16h 41m
Flyers, that i posted on campus last semester. I think the f.bi got a partial print off one of them...
I thought you were like 60, are you still in a community college or something?

Eremite

Eremite

Ethercel
★★
4d 3h 45m
Trying to fight the stigma against incels is pointless. Normies will always resent us and getting rid of it, won't help us getting gfs. At the age when being virgin is at least somewhat acceptable, we also fail at getting a woman. There needs to be a push for the state for helping us.
Poor people also get help from the state and money, why doesn't the government also help and support people who can't find a partner themselves?

Last edited:
AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 6h 20m
There needs to be a push for the state for helping us.
Poor people also get help from the state and money, why doesn't the government also help and support people who can't find a partner themselves?
Awareness of the issue has to come first. The more incels that admit they are incels/the bigger our group grows the harder it will be for them to ignore us. If gays somehow convinced insurance companies and governments to believe that being the opposite gender is a necessary treatment that requires surgery and hormone therapy that the state/insurance companies should provide, then it's not outlandish to think we could accomplish something. If you ran it by your average normie in the 50s that hey did you know one day government will require people call people born as men girls because they say so, and that state would allow parents to mutilate their children turning them into the opposite sex with hormones, they would laugh at you and/or try to lock you up for being crazy.

If that happened, I can't see why we can't get something out of the government.

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 6h 20m
I'd rather people start doing that than just ending themselves. I def feel it. Any attention is better than none. But I discourage anyone from doing this. That and it makes us look bad. Idk. What is our fucking goal here? Idk.