Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can we do in the name of incel activism?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Fuck it. I want to start doing something. Obviously we have to be anonymous, people would try to kill us but I wanna do shit to like... put out fliers or something with stuff like

"Inceldom is not a crime!"

"Incel lives matter!"

To name a few. Post just simple paper flyers kind of like how people did it with "It's okay to be White" and "Islam was right about women" n so on. That last one was a good one tbh. I might put more of those flyers around too.

"Islam is right about women"

Also "Stop simping!"

Especially at this simping shit. Simps are part of the reason we are where we are. Inceldom used to not be this big of an issue, and we were not hated for it back ... ... decades? ago? Idk. It was easier to get a wife before feminism replaced men with the state that takes care of women. Allowing them to practice hypergamy without any consequences.

But at very least. I want to decriminalize being Incel. I want to help recruit others. Literally, it wasn't until ER that I even knew I was an incel. I thought I just sucked with girls. I didn't have a name for it, until the news talked about Incels. He really did a great job at waking a lot of people up. I suspect there might be still plenty of guys out there who are not familiar with the concept of being an Incel. They simp, and because every now and then the succubus they give their money to likes a comment of theirs or acknowledges their existence they keep thinking they have a chance, so they keep simping. It's sickening and I feel it's enslavement. I want to help liberate men from their shackels of bondage by sociopathic FOIDS taking advantage of our kind. If all the men stopped doing shit for women, they might come crawling back to us. Maybe even turn society against Chads. Fucking start Chad shamming Chads for stealing societies women. Idk.

One day, maybe we can plant the seeds of an Incel revolution where we take back society and our lives that were stolen from us.

Definitely nothing violent or illegal, that's for sure.

Society will only care about an issue if it affects foids. Inceldom simply put will never be on their radar since they share chads.

If femcels were real and were half our numbers the gov would step in. You know I'm right.

Nice idea. Try to form groups in your city and try to do anonymous activism as much as possible. Put Blackpilled ideas on walls and shit. However I would recommend to not add the word "incel" along with those ideas. Because the way people look at it may change

reads a bit too.... how do you say it? suspicious. sketchy. 2 year old account but still greycel. I'm not feeling this.

Infiltrate positions of power(become managers/ceos/politicians), protesting is useless wielding actual power is useful. Imagine what an incel could do if he had leverage against the policy makers of reddit. We also need to push to overton window so incel/red pill ideas are accepted.

Chads will not replace us!

I did a graffiti and some random smearings last year. If I wasnt so burned out I would do some more that normies can actually understand
20200409 001236

20200625 125000

Also found this antifa sticker in my city. JFL at "no lookism"
20200623 131058

Last edited:
Fuck it. I want to start doing something. Obviously we have to be anonymous, people would try to kill us but I wanna do shit to like... put out fliers or something
make a GoFundMe to raise money to buy financially destitute incels their own onaholes

Fuck it. I want to start doing something. Obviously we have to be anonymous, people would try to kill us but I wanna do shit to like... put out fliers or something with stuff like

"Incel lives matter!"

To name a few. Post just simple paper flyers kind of like how people did it with "It's okay to be White" and "Islam was right about women" n so on. That last one was a good one tbh. I might put more of those flyers around too.

Also "Stop simping!"

Especially at this simping shit. Simps are part of the reason we are where we are. Inceldom used to not be this big of an issue, and we were not hated for it back ... ... decades? ago? Idk. It was easier to get a wife before feminism replaced men with the state that takes care of women. Allowing them to practice hypergamy without any consequences.

But at very least. I want to decriminalize being Incel. I want to help recruit others. Literally, it wasn't until ER that I even knew I was an incel. I thought I just sucked with girls. I didn't have a name for it, until the news talked about Incels. He really did a great job at waking a lot of people up. I suspect there might be still plenty of guys out there who are not familiar with the concept of being an Incel. They simp, and because every now and then the succubus they give their money to likes a comment of theirs or acknowledges their existence they keep thinking they have a chance, so they keep simping. It's sickening and I feel it's enslavement. I want to help liberate men from their shackels of bondage by sociopathic FOIDS taking advantage of our kind. If all the men stopped doing shit for women, they might come crawling back to us. Maybe even turn society against Chads. Fucking start Chad shamming Chads for stealing societies women. Idk.

One day, maybe we can plant the seeds of an Incel revolution where we take back society and our lives that were stolen from us.
Mein Kampf is:

- Get some grades about genetics, biology, human physiology, human cloning and artificial aging
- Gather suficient resources to make a cloning facility
- Gather genetic samples from highIQ stacies
- Travel to isolated island without population nor country
- Build the cloning facility
- Founding of new country and implemention of burka for males and gender separated labouring/studies/etc

This sound more double than making beast (the average human foid atm) reject their own privileges voluntarily

Last edited:

I plan to channel my feelings in a constructive manner through cognitive behavioral therapy, and artistic expression.

"Stop simping" and "Fight lookism" are good ones.

You could also just put up pictures of a black pill everywhere. No words or numbers. Just a white piece of paper with a black pill in the center.

I hear flying a plane into a building is kind of a big deal?

Just imagine the satisfaction of being an angry virgin flying a plane into a building and having everyone know that was why.

Blackpill your friends

Joindate mogged by a fedposting greycel
Over

Joindate mogged by a fedposting greycel
Over
KEK.

It's true. Infiltrate early and lie in wait. Everybody suspects the newfag with yesterday's join date.

Gods forbid anything!

My bros...

I am still on the run for my...

"It's okay to be Incel"

Flyers, that i posted on campus last semester. I think the f.bi got a partial print off one of them...

Gtg! I think i hear footsteps in the ally...

You should fame the incel activism as mens rights or something. At least then some people will listen, but not a lot

Hmm that might be a good idea. At least merging it with something like that.

Definitely nothing violent or illegal, that's for sure.
of course, we're on thin ice apparently (even though we haven't really done shit compared to sexhavers).

^ Yeah def. It's literally as simple as just putting paper with words out there. Society wants to sweep us under the rug and turn us into simp slaves. Fuck that.

Hell I'm even debated on if we should refrain from anything offensive. Like "Islam is right about women" it's already connected kinda to 4chan trolls/maybe alt right associations.

It depends on what we want to accomplish. Are we wanting to create more sympathy towards our community? If so, prob stay away from anything that can easily be taken out of context.

"Incel lives matter" gives them a double bind. If they say "no they don't" then that makes them look bad, if they say "okay they do" then they're admitting that we are people with rights.

But we do need to try to get men to stop fucking simping. ... ffs

"Incel lives matter!"

Also "Stop simping!"

Spread the blackpill.

You could probably put out flyers and mention incels/the blackpill. It would probably cause a local fuss and attract attention to us.

Flyers, that i posted on campus last semester. I think the f.bi got a partial print off one of them...
I thought you were like 60, are you still in a community college or something?

Trying to fight the stigma against incels is pointless. Normies will always resent us and getting rid of it, won't help us getting gfs. At the age when being virgin is at least somewhat acceptable, we also fail at getting a woman. There needs to be a push for the state for helping us.
Poor people also get help from the state and money, why doesn't the government also help and support people who can't find a partner themselves?

Last edited:
There needs to be a push for the state for helping us.
Poor people also get help from the state and money, why doesn't the government also help and support people who can't find a partner themselves?
Awareness of the issue has to come first. The more incels that admit they are incels/the bigger our group grows the harder it will be for them to ignore us. If gays somehow convinced insurance companies and governments to believe that being the opposite gender is a necessary treatment that requires surgery and hormone therapy that the state/insurance companies should provide, then it's not outlandish to think we could accomplish something. If you ran it by your average normie in the 50s that hey did you know one day government will require people call people born as men girls because they say so, and that state would allow parents to mutilate their children turning them into the opposite sex with hormones, they would laugh at you and/or try to lock you up for being crazy.

If that happened, I can't see why we can't get something out of the government.

I'd rather people start doing that than just ending themselves. I def feel it. Any attention is better than none. But I discourage anyone from doing this. That and it makes us look bad. Idk. What is our fucking goal here? Idk.

"Incel lives matter!"

Also "Stop simping!"

Start by campaigning for ending the sex-selective abortion (murder of girls) which exacerbates the sex ratio problem. Then campaign for sex-selective abortion of boys and artificial insemination combined with sex-selection of female embryos so that more girls would be born than boys.

I may have, technically, hypothetically, theoretically, written down some ideas for spreading the black pill (in Minecraft) a few months ago, in 2020
What I wrote down was more or less, summed up, leave leaflets and flyers around university campuses during orientation or fresher's week or whatever, specifically on tables where there are many other information leaflets and flyers present to do with things like sexual health, I didn't quite know what design they would have but something that goes under the radar of mid-to-high-tier normies, Chads & Stacies but catches the attention of autistic, schizo, ugly or otherwise incel-type students. A simple artwork of a black pill will feature on it somewhere. I could make booklets that contain those classic 'black pill comics', or just individual flyers each with a single 'black pill comic' printed on it, the people that find it funny or true to their own experiences will probably be interested and want to find out more
Apart from university campuses, there is also the homeless population of a city that might benefit from receiving black pill material, if they've been through some abuse or other shit in their life and their mind isn't too far gone they'll look at the material and probably think 'this is obvious, duh', but equally as important as the information itself is the knowledge of the fact that there is a black pill community, at least on the internet, though the homeless might have a more difficult time accessing the internet than we do. It would be awkward to just hand material to the homeless so I came up with the idea to put the material inside some kind of aid package that contains things like food, water so that they will eventually come across it while looking through the package. There are sometimes groups of people from religious organisations that go out and give food and hot drinks to the homeless of a city so there's the option of joining them and using that as an opportunity to distribute the aid packages with the material in it
The most important thing is to not get caught; the idea is to enter the area, leave the material somewhere without being noticed and then quickly exit the area, returning a few hours later to check to see if anyone has taken any of the leaflets or flyers, or some white-knight has seen them and thrown them away. In the next few days or weeks I can also check social media and local student news to see if some glowie journo has written anything about the material, no such thing as bad publicity. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong but powerful people might not be happy about me doing this and there is the possibility that I will get bullied by white-knights at best and gangstalked by glowies at worst. I can just say that "I'm a mental health, anti-bullying and suicide prevention advocate"

I may have, technically, hypothetically, theoretically, written down some ideas for spreading the black pill (in Minecraft) a few months ago, in 2020
What I wrote down was more or less, summed up, leave leaflets and flyers around university campuses during orientation or fresher's week or whatever, specifically on tables where there are many other information leaflets and flyers present to do with things like sexual health, I didn't quite know what design they would have but something that goes under the radar of mid-to-high-tier normies, Chads & Stacies but catches the attention of autistic, schizo, ugly or otherwise incel-type students. A simple artwork of a black pill will feature on it somewhere. I could make booklets that contain those classic 'black pill comics', or just individual flyers each with a single 'black pill comic' printed on it, the people that find it funny or true to their own experiences will probably be interested and want to find out more
Apart from university campuses, there is also the homeless population of a city that might benefit from receiving black pill material, if they've been through some abuse or other shit in their life and their mind isn't too far gone they'll look at the material and probably think 'this is obvious, duh', but equally as important as the information itself is the knowledge of the fact that there is a black pill community, at least on the internet, though the homeless might have a more difficult time accessing the internet than we do. It would be awkward to just hand material to the homeless so I came up with the idea to put the material inside some kind of aid package that contains things like food, water so that they will eventually come across it while looking through the package. There are sometimes groups of people from religious organisations that go out and give food and hot drinks to the homeless of a city so there's the option of joining them and using that as an opportunity to distribute the aid packages with the material in it
The most important thing is to not get caught; the idea is to enter the area, leave the material somewhere without being noticed and then quickly exit the area, returning a few hours later to check to see if anyone has taken any of the leaflets or flyers, or some white-knight has seen them and thrown them away. In the next few days or weeks I can also check social media and local student news to see if some glowie journo has written anything about the material, no such thing as bad publicity. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong but powerful people might not be happy about me doing this and there is the possibility that I will get bullied by white-knights at best and gangstalked by glowies at worst. I can just say that "I'm a mental health, anti-bullying and suicide prevention advocate"
Godspeed.

I guess don't be eillot rodger or whatever his name was.