Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What caused you to start hating females?

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
For me the defining moment was being told bluntly that people thought I was kind but girls didn't like me because I looked creepy. I could have accepted that if I had poor hygiene or dressed strangely, but neither of those applied to me; I am hated by foids purely because of my face. Over time it became apparent that I had an automatic disadvantage in any situation involving foids, because they naturally disliked my based on my looks. Is it a similar story for other cels here?

When I realized that everything they say is a lie.

Because they are against all the noble virtues you hold a good man up to. Unloyal and full of deceit.

When I realized they were pure evolutionary evil

when one of them said i look like a rapist behind my back, and when one of the whores mocked by curries freinds ancent.

How cruel and judgmental they are, began in late middle school

After my oneitis blackpilled me

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

When I realized that everything they say is a lie.

Exactly this. Even my own mother will lie to me like a sociopath and say that it doesn't matter that I'm a 28 year old virgin who is unemployed and has no prospects in life and still lives at home. And my mother is probably the most respectable woman I know. Women are evil liars and manipulators.

Height mocking and women saying shit like "I want all short guys dead" "Men under X height shouldn't exist". That shit made me hate women

Females have always treated me like shit through out my life. They are either rude to me or avoidant.
Height mocking and women saying shit like "I want all short guys dead" "Men under X height shouldn't exist". That shit made me hate women
tbh seeing foids shit on short men all the time is rage fuel and contributes heavily to my hatred of them.

I saw their attitude towards ugly men

Being rejected and treated like trash by them

There was no "defining moment" for me. It was a slow, very slow descent. I have always been a very kind person at heart you see, slow to anger and with a desire to help others. My goal as a child was to become a doctor, or a firefighter, or an engineer, a lawyer or some other job that helped people and society.

Over time, constant abuse at home coupled with rejection, ostracization and bullying at school led to me developing misanthropist tendencies over time, which only intensified as I became an adult. Rejection from women was basically the nail in the coffin. Due to the aforementioned chronic loneliness, rejection and abuse, I have since come to hate people and society in general, I regret my degree and career choices, and every day is filled with nothing but coping and waiting for death.

if they were honest and humble that they saw me as permanently unattractive from the beginning, id be more open to accept them

I spent ten years of my life trying to have sex at least once, and have only known failure. They give you false hope, only to prolong your suffering further.

despicable, persistent, and cold. i hate them just like i hate evil violent males

when one of them said i look like a rapist behind my back, and when one of the whores mocked by curries freinds ancent.
Most hard-hitting so far. We've been cursed with the rapist look and can't escape.
There was no "defining moment" for me. It was a slow, very slow descent.
I can relate. Although I point to one specific moment as the tipping point, it was still a slow climb from there to actually understanding that females were the problem for me.

What I hate about them the most is not their rejection of unattractive and/or short men, but the way they are never honest about it. They will say that it's all about personality and they like a guy that makes them laugh but on social media they demean people that have the traits they said they didn't care about.
They know that these ugly men will do anything for them in the hope that they might get some pussy and take full advantage of it. Then after doing all of these things for her, he asks her out. She then proceeds to cut him off and then move to the next beta.

when i realized how much sex they had. makes me seethe to this day

After having my oneitis lead me on for weeks on end just to tell my entire friend group I "came on too strong and too creepily" and proceed to talk to our mutual foid friends about how attractive my chadlite friend was right in front of me as if nothing had happened. A year later. this same chic falsely accused one of my friends of sexual assault and got him black listed from every frat and sorority house on campus. A chadlite proceeded to do the same thing and she said it was "consensual then" because he was good looking and my buddy was not. Almost killed himself because of it. She always says hi to me as if nothing has happened and that blows my mind. How could someone blatantly ruin someone's life and live their life un-phased. I guess I dodged a bullet. If I could take back the hours wasted simping with good morning text and responding every goddamn second I would.

I kept telling myself it would get better. Wondered why females had no problem being "friends" with me but never thought of me in any romantic way whatsoever. I was tired of being the butt of every joke, tired of the deception, tired of chasing. I decided it'd be best to be on my own than be a doormat for foids, let alone people. At least when the only person you can trust is yourself, no one can take advantage of you, no one can deceive you, no one can make a cuck out of you.

Last edited:
When i started reading screenshots from FDS and all the stories about their personality detectors failling.

How could someone blatantly ruin someone's life and live your life unphased.
Brutal. Foids become total psychopaths in their journey to experience freedom and munch on chad's cock. Theyll completely stomp on us and it won't even register to them that they've done anything.

When I stacy treated me like shit for no reason. Being a blackcel in a black high school is rough as it is. The black stacy making fun of my looks and height (because black boys/men have to be a certain height/frame/attitude etc if we didn't fall in that category were seen as subhuman) in front of the other kids, even the other kids avoided me because of how she treated me, just ruined my image. I came off as a quiet beta kid with high inhib. Asking me patronizing questions such as "I can tell you get no pussy", "Why you so short", "Nigga why are so quiet, are you mute", "do you have a tongue?", "do you ride the shortbus?", "why you look so scared?" What made it worse was I had a crush on her, she was light-skinned. She look exactly like Zoe Kravitz. I think she was mixed. She also won Homecoming queen two years in a row. Nice body. Foul-mouth, rude and ghetto though.

The newer Tyrone kid came in the class one day and she was all over him. She got him to sit next to her and her attitude and demeanor changed all because of how he look. He even manhandled her in a playful way by grabbing her arms pinning her to the ground when he tried to cuck him with the same patronizing questions she asked me. On the first day of school the following year, the tyrone came up to me at the school bus on the way home and said that he hook up with the foid at her house over the summer and banged her at his house while his parents went on vacation. I was try to act surprised but I was furious, envious and hurt inside all at the same time. He also said she likes to swallow. While I was fapping to her image in my head, he was fapping his balls against her pussy, thrusting his cock inside her.

At lunch, he spotted me walking to my seat with my lunch tray. He was sitting next to her at a table full of jockfags. He called me over to sit at an empty seat across from him, I walk over and she sees me and I can read her lips as she turned to him: *rolls eyes* *sucks teeth* I don't want this Wayne Brady ass nigga over here". (Being called Wayne Brady as a black kid was an insult as Wayne is viewed as the "whitest" black guy in entertainment, in other words in her eyes I was a nerdy beta white guy but with negro features). He turned to me with a look of guilt and said something but I stopped and said "its ok man" (like a nice guy beta) and quickly walked on the other end of the table. Similar shit like this happened to me throughout high school.

Before high school I was truly bluepilled and had a career minded had goals. When I finished highschool, I felt so defeated and lack ambition or inspiration to do any with my life. I was truly disgusted with the behavior of foids, whenever they asked me something I just give them a quick response in a deadpan voice. No eye contact. I get defensive when I'm around them because of getting used, mocked and taking advantage of during my highschool years.

Last edited:
When I saw them lusting for chad like they never did with me, jealousy.

My desire for revenge.

When they refused to give me coochie

The way they act. Even my biggest enemy didn't really hurt me the same way foids do when they talk.

Bcus of the way they treated and deceived me

ignored bullied and set aside

They're eugenicists far more than Hitler ever was when it comes to choosing a mate

Because they hate me
After having my oneitis lead me on for weeks on end just to tell my entire friend group I "came on too strong and too creepily" and proceed to talk to our mutual foid friends about how attractive my chadlite friend was right in front of me as if nothing had happened. A year later. this same chic falsely accused one of my friends of sexual assault and got him black listed from every frat and sorority house on campus. A chadlite proceeded to do the same thing and she said it was "consensual then" because he was good looking and my buddy was not. Almost killed himself because of it. She always says hi to me as if nothing has happened and that blows my mind. How could someone blatantly ruin someone's life and live their life un-phased. I guess I dodged a bullet. If I could take back the hours wasted simping with good morning text and responding every goddamn second I would.

I kept telling myself it would get better. Wondered why females had no problem being "friends" with me but never thought of me in any romantic way whatsoever. I was tired of being the butt of every joke, tired of the deception, tired of chasing. I decided it'd be best to be on my own than be a doormat for foids, let alone people. At least when the only person you can trust is yourself, no one can take advantage of you, no one can deceive you, no one can make a cuck out of you.
Absolutely brutal stuff man

Last edited:
Even my biggest enemy didn't really hurt me the same way foids do when they talk.
Brutal. Foids can say the worst things for seemingly no reason. I got into an argument with a foid because she cut in front of me while waiting for a school bus, and I tried to tell her not to do that. She instantly summoned her stacy friends and ripped into me for 'being an asshole.' That small argument managed to make every stacy in my year hate me. At one point they grabbed my homework out of my hands and ripped it up. Females are totally evil.

When I realised that they were being favoured over men, treating men like garbage and plus my own personal experiences with them. Almost all of them were negative.