Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What causes inceldom more, the housepill or the carpill?

More incel if you live on your own but don't have a car, or have a car but live with your parents?

• More incel if you live on your own but don't have a car

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • More incel if you have a car but live with your parents

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Will you be more incel if you live on your own but don't have a car, or have a car but live with your parents?

Being ugly and short

Obligatory "chad still slays without either" post

The fesikhpill

The one and fucking only, DRIVERS LICENSE PILL.

The housepill is brutal but underrated and not discussed compared to the carpill.

Will you be more incel if you live on your own but don't have a car, or have a car but live with your parents?

In order to own a car, you need to have a driver licence first.

Not having a car I would vote. You might be taking care of your parents if you live with them but no excuses for not having a car.
In order to own a car, you need to have a driver licence first.
I mean you can legally own a car without a driver license but that might be besides the point.

I mean you can legally own a car without a driver license but that might be besides the point.

That is true though. I even had a dream about this. In this dream I had a Mercedes A170 in a red colour, but since I do not have a driver licence (even in this dream), I was not allowed to even enter this car and I was just watching it and looking inside to see what is in there.

Carpill IMO

I mean if you have a car, you can drive places to get laid.

if you don't have a car, how are you supposed to get laid as a non chad?

@LastGerman @Sparrow's Song

Carpill IMO

I mean if you have a car, you can drive places to get laid.

if you don't have a car, how are you supposed to get laid as a non chad?

@LastGerman @Sparrow's Song
If you have a house you can use Lyft to pick up foids and bring them back.

zoinks good personality

None are anything to do with it, where I live most relationships start when the man lives with parents anyway, then they move out when the relationship progresses. Living with parents is a symptom of inceldom and poverty, not a cause of inceldom.

I live with parents and have old car.

Car and house are betabuxxx cope. Don't need any of that if you are not sub 8, and she'll still cheat with them despite all your statusmaxxxing.

They’re both bullshit options tbh, I’ve had both and what keeps me incel are the uglypill and the retardpill.