Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What causes NEET

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
Autism ? When i was 10 years old i was starting at contest of biology at school and finished 2nd and now i'm failing at studies, cause i don't have any reasons to study ( and helps that when i'm at home i prefer to lurk .co and 4chan )
What's is cause of being NEET ?
This serious thread and please be have serious answers

Being smart.
Who wants to work for some shlomo ?
I´d rather feed my lazy horse.

Autism ? When i was 10 years old i was starting at contest of biology at school and finished 2nd and now i'm failing at studies, cause i don't have any reasons to study ( and helps that when i'm at home i prefer to lurk .co and 4chan )
What's is cause of being NEET ?
This serious thread and please be have serious answers

You don't have motivation to work hard. Are you satisfied with where you are right now?

You don't have motivation to work hard. Are you satisfied with where you are right now?
besides mental problems, honestly it isn't so bad

I didn't choose NEET life NEET life chose me

God damn Nabil the 5ft9 electrician banging blonde stacies on the low.
Yesterday I saw a short bald bug eyed Arab dwarf with expensive shoes and hair gel together with a tall blonde. It's over for Dolph Lundgrencels.

are we gonna start speaking arabic?
اللعنة عليك يا ديوسيل ، العرب سوف يستولون على الأمريكتين بذكائنا وقوتنا ومواردنا الفائقة!

what's your life like right now?
neeting, watching anime visiting my friend high iq,christian game developer ( also incel ) every week to watch anime
sometime drawing ( i can actually draw )
اللعنة عليك يا ديوسيل ، العرب سوف يستولون على الأمريكتين بذكائنا وقوتنا ومواردنا الفائقة!
islam should be religion of europe and teach euro whores to behave i agree

I don;t have the skills to get a decent paying job.
And being KHHV + socially ostrasized my whole life,
and can still live with parents,
I have no motivation to get a 9/5 cashier job
If my paents kick me out, I rrope

neeting, watching anime visiting my friend high iq,christian game developer ( also incel ) every week to watch anime
sometime drawing ( i can actually draw )

Why are you satisfied with that life? Is there anything more that you aspire to do?

Why are you satisfied with that life? Is there anything more that you aspire to do?
first answer - yes, second - no

i will send him

@Selinity
ok maybe not fully satisfied with life, but it's not really that awful

also helps that i'm autist with schizo so it's not easy

Last edited:
first answer - yes, second - no
that's why you're a NEET. I think maybe you're content with your current life and so too you there's no point in doing anything else.

that's why you're a NEET. I think maybe you're content with your current life and so too you there's no point in doing anything else.
What do you do?

You become NEET when you're not normal. You're an improbability. You're the expendable lower 1% for whom the system doesn't work. You're the acceptable casualty of the system.

Either your genes aren't normal.
Your parents didn't bring you up normal.
Your parents themselves aren't normal.
Things that happen to you in your life aren't normal.

Usually all of the above.

low quality women

You become NEET when you're not normal. You're an improbability. You're the expendable lower 1% for whom the system doesn't work. You're the acceptable casualty of the system.

Either your genes aren't normal.
Your parents didn't bring you up normal.
Your parents themselves aren't normal.
Things that happen to you in your life aren't normal.

Usually all of the above.
genes and bit parents to very small degree

Social anxiety.
U get nervous around people so u dont show ur skills. People think u a r tarded. Then u lack friends and contacts.