Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What clothes do you wear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I always wear dark colours: black, grey, navy blue, etc. So that I don't stand out and draw attention to myself.

I always wear a hoodie or something with a hood so my subhuman head and big ears are covered and I wear airmaxxes that bring my height up by 3-4cm which is my only way of looksmaxxing ngl.

i havent worn jeans in years, i only wear sweat pants and khakis outside

All my clothes are grey for some reason and im too poor to buy new ones

Adidas tracksuit or a tshirt if it's too hot.
I wear airmaxxes that bring my height up by 3-4cm which is my only way of looksmaxxing ngl.
Absolutely legit

sweatpants and hoodies

Jeans grey shirts and dark hoodies mostly

Cheap and ugly. Why spray cologne on a pile of shit.

Grayish blue hoodie, jeans, grey vans if I leave the house, sweatpants and a T shirt if i'm at home. I dress to draw the least amount of attention possible as well.

@Dregster666 and @Fearofeight have seen my clothes :worryfeels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels:

Mine is filled with these types of buttoned long sleeved shirts.

Polo shirts if the weather sucks, otherwise I just stick with sweatshirts or sweaters, and a winter coat. I like cold weather. Am thinking about getting a trench coat.

I always stick with chinos, jeans make me look even more subhuman for some reason. As far as shoes go I mainly wear common projects. I like the minimalist, casual look.

This is assuming I'm not doing anything that requires a suit. I have a dozen or so ties from Hermes and Ferragamo left over from high school.

Last edited:
No jeans for my Face, Height, Race, Dick, or (professionally diagnosed) Autism.

Jeans are just redpill boomer cope ded srs.

inb4 "reeeeeeeeeeee but you aren't deformed!!!!!!!! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

No jeans for my Face, Height, Race, Dick, or (professionally diagnosed) Autism.

Jeans are just redpill boomer cope ded srs.

inb4 "reeeeeeeeeeee but you aren't deformed!!!!!!!! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
I would ascend if we switched bodies

Nice clothes. Not blatant flashy designer shit though, but still designer.
This is assuming I'm not doing anything that requires a suit. I have a dozen or so ties from Hermes and Ferragamo left over from high school.
Nice flex. Always wanted a Purple Label tie tbh.

Last edited:
Too hot here to wear pants or hoodies, I just stick with any type of basketball shorts and a plain t shirt

u have same profile as me (kms_currycell) should just get genio, bimax, ccw, lefort 1 would ascend u cos nice coulouring it seems
That sounds expensive as fuck and also none of the doctors in my state can do that anyways

That sounds expensive as fuck and also none of the doctors in my state can do that anyways
about 10k the price of a car boyo, u might as well do it at 25 or whenever u can afford it and did u try set ur tinder to SEA?

I waer some old Zara collections

Don't forget his Autism which is a death sentence
You also can't forget about my manlet height.
Can't forget about my 6x3.5 dick (YES 3.5 INCH GIRTH ITS OVER).
Also can't forget that I'm deathnic.
Also can't forget that I'm behind normies because I'm an ADULT KHHV.

also can't forget about this:
TRUECEL ITS OVER part 3

Bullshit

youre tucking your neck :feelswhat:
No I'm not retard. I'll PM you the full pic to prove you wrong.

Also can't forget that I'm deathnic.

No I'm not retard

You're black not ethnic

Blacks are ethnics.

You're a bluepill cuck if you think otherwise
To be ethnic as black, you would have to be mixed with nonwhite races

If you're black mixed with a white person, you aren't ethnic.

To be ethnic as black, you would have to be mixed with nonwhite races

If you're black mixed with a white person, you aren't ethnic.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: both of my parents are black

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: both of my parents are black
Then you're just black nigga. You dont have spanish/arab/indian/asian blood in you.

Wtf makes you ethnic when breeding with white people gives you a 50/50 chance of being black/white?

There's no genetic variables at all. You both inherently crack 6'+2" without either one.

Then you're just black nigga. You dont have spanish/arab/indian/asian blood in you.

Wtf makes you ethnic when breeding with white people gives you a 50/50 chance of being black/white?

There's no genetic variables at all. You both inherently crack 6'+2" without either one.
Who cares nigga. Its still over anyways because of my subhuman face, manlet height, 6x3.5 dick, and professionally diagnosed autism

Who cares nigga. Its still over anyways because of my subhuman face, manlet height, 6x3.5 dick, and professionally diagnosed autism
Bullshit

Yeah you got short end of the stick for your race.

You still mog most indians/asians/inbred spanish out there with height and frame alone.

Bullshit

Yeah you got short end of the stick for your race.

You still mog most indians/asians/inbred spanish out there with height and frame alone.
3.5 girth btw

Shit old clothes

What household object is 3.5 inch girth comparable to in terms of circumference? Are you sure you measured that right? It sounds bizarre for 6 inches.

What household object is 3.5 inch girth comparable to in terms of circumference? Are you sure you measured that right? It sounds bizarre for 6 inches.
Yes I'm sure. There are also members on this forum with similar measurements

Jean's, hoodie, trainers

Black jeans, a T-shirt and a black or grey vest.