Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What Could Have Been

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I wake up. Beside me in bed is my beautiful girlfriend. She has dark curly hair and fair skin. I get out of bed with my 6'5 self and take a shower. I go downstairs and have a gander outside. It's a rainy beautiful day. I live in a beachside house. When I get back inside, my girlfriend has breakfast ready. We eat together. After this, we go to church along with my parents and siblings. No one is in pain and incels are non existent. Everyone has a girlfriend. Every girl can only be with their boyfriend because they are actually compassionate and aren't sluts. Soyboys don't exist. We are all Chads. I smile and kiss my girlfriend lovingly.

then I post this thread while I lie in bed aching physically, mentally, and spiritually. There's no girl by my side now or ever. Incels are steadily growing in numbers. Women are sluts forever. Everything is hell. All is destroyed.

all we can do is fantasize

This world has to come to an end.

Fantasizes me

Just think that your hallucinations are actually reality in an alternate universe.

Imagine being born to this cucked universe jfl

Can't read this

Its sad how desensitized I've become. Back in the day, posts like this would give me feelings of longing and desire connecting them to my own fantasies. I feel like an emotionless robot now.