Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Country are you guys from?

subhuman muslim currycel from the UK

i sometimes wish my parents had never moved from india

yfp786 said:
subhuman muslim currycel from the UK

i sometimes wish my parents had never moved from india

Surely living in the UK has got to be better than India. Much richer, less crime, no shitting in the streets.

Although I guess in the UK you have to face up to Chad.

Wot1994 said:
Surely living in the UK has got to be better than India. Much richer, less crime, no shitting in the streets.

Although I guess in the UK you have to face up to Chad.

living standard would have been slightly less but not that much if in india. My dad is pretty educated and could have lived in a better part of the country. and at least i wouldn't feel as subhuman there. 

have to go to uni tomorrow and be surrounded by 6'+ chads on the tube as a 5'6" subhuman. 

the rope is beckoning i guess.

nausea said:
why Australia is chad central?

Most people are English descendants. English men are the biggest Chads on the planet and its no coincidence there's so many Britcels on here. Now combine that with beaches and sunshine.

From what I've seen, any anglo country has it the worst. UK, USA, Can, Aus, NZ. Prob not SA though. It only takes a Chad becoming famous in one anglo country for him to be the talk of the town in the rest. Jeremy Meeks probably isn't that known outside the anglosphere. Our culture is just so different from Europe's.

UKcel here.

Then Western Europe is next: Bel, Fra, Ger, Swe, Spa, etc. Almost as bad as anglo countries. Almost.

Central/Eastern Europe, Latin America, Russia -> If you can't get a gf here then lmao.

in my opinion it's not that the average anglo guy is better looking than the average euro guy

it's just that the girls are worse looking are majority are utter trash

and of course you'll find more incels here from these countries because the forum is in english and not everybody in Europe speak english

NegroKing said:
Most people are English descendants. English men are the biggest Chads on the planet and its no coincidence there's so many Britcels on here. Now combine that with beaches and sunshine.

Thank god for my English descent, it has saved me genetically.

In the UK there are two types of white people, Anglos who are often Chads, and Welsh, Scots and Irish descendants who are more incel.

FACEandLMS said:
From what I've seen, any anglo country has it the worst. UK, USA, Can, Aus, NZ. Prob not SA though. 

Are you fucking retarded. Ofc theres gonna be an unproportional fuckton of incels here from anglosphere bcoz a) net penetration b) they speak english from birth.

I don't feel comfortable revealing my country here but i'm just going to say i'm from one of those countries with bad reputation in south america.

kvn said:
FACEandLMS said:
From what I've seen, any anglo country has it the worst. UK, USA, Can, Aus, NZ. Prob not SA though.
Are you fucking retarded. Ofc theres gonna be an unproportional fuckton of incels here from anglosphere bcoz a) net penetration b) they speak english from birth.
You call him retarded but can't even quote properly.

FACEandLMS said:
From what I've seen, any anglo country has it the worst. UK, USA, Can, Aus, NZ. Prob not SA though. It only takes a Chad becoming famous in one anglo country for him to be the talk of the town in the rest. Jeremy Meeks probably isn't that known outside the anglosphere. Our culture is just so different from Europe's.

UKcel here.

Then Western Europe is next: Bel, Fra, Ger, Swe, Spa, etc. Almost as bad as anglo countries. Almost.

Central/Eastern Europe, Latin America, Russia -> If you can't get a gf here then lmao.

yeah, cant get a gf here, its over for me, brother

Some here know this site

http://tubecrush.net

It's currently being talked about in the news
London is a WELL KNOWN SECRET to women all over the world, for its buffet of abundance of dick

Feel sorry for us Londoncels...

UKcel... Lots of UKcel's yet no-one is going ER? Fucking shitty gun laws...

Narcocel said:
I don't feel comfortable revealing my country here but i'm just going to say i'm from one of those countries with bad reputation in south america.

Colombia

4 pages and no Russia. Really strange.

Poland. Everyone fucks here. Except me. At the beggining of college (I dunno about western education so between 16-19 years old) most of my classmates were virgins. They started to date at age of 18 and year after graduation at age of 20 I'm pretty sure that I'm the only virgin left

Jewnited States of Americucks