Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What degree should i study for (Stemcels help me)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
What degree, im think of a cs degree but it seems like its gonna be a shit job cos foids will rule over me. Also I dont want to support an economey that gives money to single mothers and persecutes incels and treats men like trash :feelsYall:

I wish i could live of centrelink but i need money for my mother and father

I would recommend you doing a compromise between what you like and moneymaxxing.
Don't think about not supporting the economy - you would escape the matrix. Just think about yourself.

Do cs only if u have autistic analytical brain and somewhat ok with maths.

Tough question tbh.

CS is fascinating but indeed unless you're super high IQ you'll end up writing dumb and boring code under the supervision of Chad and Stacy managers with their "social skills".

It's probably worth studying anyway. Once you find a job you can always resign if you're truly fed up with the system.

Do whatever is comfortable for you. I'm a complete abillitylet/brainlet so it's hard for me to give advice. I know for me when I was wagecucking my internal monologues would start asking for justification to keep working if I can't get a gf (and in my case too; drive) but if you've got passion for something or at least can do it comfortably + make money why not pursue it?

I would recommend you doing a compromise between what you like and moneymaxxing.
Don't think about not supporting the economy - you would escape the matrix. Just think about yourself.
:feelsokman:
Do cs only if u have autistic analytical brain and somewhat ok with maths.
nigga i cant even concentrate on even learning the basics of CS without doing something else, I just want to do something simple like some tech support indian or some shit, shit wish i could take adderal
Tough question tbh.

CS is fascinating but indeed unless you're super high IQ you'll end up writing dumb and boring code under the supervision of Chad and Stacy managers with their "social skills".

It's probably worth studying anyway. Once you find a job you can always resign if you're truly fed up with the system.
i have decent iq but im lazy and cant concentrate for jack shit, ill probably end up doing it cos doing something like scinetific research seems like a shit foid job
Do whatever is comfortable for you. I'm a complete abillitylet/brainlet so it's hard for me to give advice. I know for me when I was wagecucking my internal monologues would start asking for justification to keep working if I can't get a gf (and in my case too; drive) but if you've got passion for something or at least can do it comfortably + make money why not pursue it?
maybe game development or something might make me passionate, but im a brainlet my self ngl

just have a farm and raise some chicken , rabbits , sheeps and cows @Cowcel .jobs are only for cucks

i have some lands in the country side , so most likely at some point , that's what i am planning to d o.
maybe i should do that buy a land in iraq for cheap and make an incel farm

maybe i should do that buy a land in iraq for cheap and make an incel farm
try to find a land not so far from the see . so you can eat some fish for free too .

sounds comfy ngl
also , Mediterranean land are perfect , also you won't be bothered by the snow and only have water raining from the sky , not so cold and not so hot .

also , Mediterranean land are perfect , also you won't be bothered by the snow and only have water raining from the sky , not so cold and not so hot .
ill get mogged by medchads nglcel

I dont want to support an economey that gives money to single mothers and persecutes incels and treats men like trash :feelsYall:
99.9% Jobs can't qualify given this criteria.

CS degree is pretty good. Mechatronics and Robotics are also interesting degrees. Just pursue whatever interests you more. They will get you a decent job.

Theres alot of CScels on this forums i think. Maybe they will surface soon to tell you if its worth.

I am braindead so it was fairly tough for me. It involved a decent bit of math and physics and my single digit IQ brain basically shit itself but i managed to pass somehow. Now i am capable of printing "Hello World" and thats about it. I basically did not even think i would get this far in life. I was suppose to be dead many years ago. My time will be coming soon, i hope.

CS degree is pretty good. Mechatronics and Robotics are also interesting degrees. Just pursue whatever interests you more. They will get you a decent job.

Theres alot of CScels on this forums i think. Maybe they will surface soon to tell you if its worth.

I am braindead so it was fairly tough for me. It involved a decent bit of math and physics and my single digit IQ brain basically shit itself but i managed to pass somehow. Now i am capable of printing "Hello World" and thats about it. I basically did not even think i would get this far in life. I was suppose to be dead many years ago. My time will be coming soon, i hope.
I guess ill do it then, but ill probably take adderal

Do you care about working remote? If so software engineering or CS are the best.

Mechanical, electrical and civil engineering have endless amount of jobs too but you're less likely to work remote with those

If you like maths go into actuary for moneymaxxing

Have you thought about trades? They're male dominated and quite of few of them allow them to work alone. The pay can be really good.

Do you care about working remote? If so software engineering or CS are the best.

Mechanical, electrical and civil engineering have endless amount of jobs too but you're less likely to work remote with those

If you like maths go into actuary for moneymaxxing

Have you thought about trades? They're male dominated and quite of few of them allow them to work alone. The pay can be really good.
>Do you care about working remote? If so software engineering or CS are the best.

Sounds good ngl, the worst part is the foids that get in by affrimative action

>Have you thought about trades? They're male dominated and quite of few of them allow them to work alone. The pay can be really good.

They have a pretty high entry requirement for university ngl

Whatever you do, don't go for non-stem shit. You'll end up an even bigger loser like me.

"Just do med bro"
:soy::soy::soy:

What degree, im think of a cs degree but it seems like its gonna be a shit job cos foids will rule over me. Also I dont want to support an economey that gives money to single mothers and persecutes incels and treats men like trash :feelsYall:

I wish i could live of centrelink but i need money for my mother and father
Definitely CS or Industrial Engineering. Some of my cousins have done this and they got insta hired in high paying jobs. But, for graduating, you have to reaaaally work your ass of, it's not just IQ.

Also, lately some of my acquaintances are getting well paid just as mathematicians in companies related to finances and similar stuff.

Yeah with CS you can easily get a job, but there are multiple problems.

First problem is that a shitload of femoids pursue the career and yet they’re pretty autistic for coding so most of them end up as manager parasites in companies and just suck up your salary and bring up “bright” ideas as mandatory meetings while you’re not working to “enchance team spirit” or making work environment like kindergarten where you can play sleep eat etc. (you can see this in big companies, they do it so you work like 12 hrs a day) If they don’t end up as parasites and you work with them, because they have a vagina, you will have to do double work for same pay basically, because they will always give you harder jobs.

And don’t make me talk about getting the degree itself. Foids have it easy on universities, they know nothing and pass, God knows what vile methods they use to accomplish this. Good thing about studies is that there are a lot of brocels.

Edit: Foids in STEM are so overrated, you will see exactly what I’m talking about, even though they give almost 0% advancements and actually useful research in science.

Last edited:
Bachelors in Postmaxxing should be ideal for you.

Definitely CS or Industrial Engineering. Some of my cousins have done this and they got insta hired in high paying jobs. But, for graduating, you have to reaaaally work your ass of, it's not just IQ.

Also, lately some of my acquaintances are getting well paid just as mathematicians in companies related to finances and similar stuff.
what country and did they come from top tier unversities?

just have a farm and raise some chicken , rabbits , sheeps and cows @Cowcel .jobs are only for cucks

They fear the indoor cattle farmer.

what country and did they come from top tier unversities?
Spain. University of Seville, I think it's not even in top 500 lol. STEM is STEM.

i wish i could live in Spain. mogger cuisine
I agree but I shouldn't because I'm vegoon.

I have lost the opportunity of tasting marvels, but I'm funnier now because I fart all the time.

I have lost the opportunity of tasting marvels, but I'm funnier now because I fart all the time.
Tapas cusine is mogger and Jamon is so good. Spaniards are the best in Seafood

how do you even cope? Spain has so many stacies

Tapas cusine is mogger and Jamon is so good. Spaniards are the best in Seafood

how do you even cope? Spain has so many stacies
Nah, there's a bit of everything, but way less landwhales than in 'Murica

my mum has depression cos she knows im a permavirgin loser

This made me cry!

My mother does not have any sympathy for me. She has said that I have no reason and right to be unhappy. She asked (after I semi-complained to her) how it affects me that here lives so many handsome, very neurotypical, male immigrants that negatively affect the sex ratio for local men like me. I did not have the courage to respond to her that it makes me having a girlfriend much less likely than would be the case without the Arab and African man invasion. She complained (when I was close to them in the same room!) that my sister's new boyfriend is too short, when he is 175 cm and I am shorter than that. Etc. etc. etc.

My mother does not feel ANY PAIN that I am a permavirgin. Kissless virgin wizard.

This made me cry!

My mother does not have any sympathy for me. She has said that I have no reason and right to be unhappy. She asked (after I semi-complained to her) how it affects me that here lives so many handsome, very neurotypical, male immigrants that negatively affect the sex ratio for local men like me. I did not have the courage to respond to her that it makes me having a girlfriend much less likely than would be the case without the Arab and African man invasion. She complained (when I was close to them in the same room!) that my sister's new boyfriend is too short, when he is 175 cm and I am shorter than that. Etc. etc. etc.

My mother does not feel ANY PAIN that I am a permavirgin. Kissless virgin wizard.
that sounds like shit, and more ethnics coming to ur country is a good thing, that means you fuck ethnic foids if you looksmaxxed

COMPUTER SCIENCE. INTERN LIKE A MOFO

The life of a betabuxx guaranteed.

Med school then Eppleymax

Importing your girlfriend or living there?
nah ill probably just go over there and fuck some random girls who live far away, never gonna betabux those stupid noodlecunts

that sounds like shit, and more ethnics coming to ur country is a good thing, that means you fuck ethnic foids if you looksmaxxed

Immigrants I see on my daily life are always only men. Iraqi and Afghans mostly. Some North Africans, Iranians, Pakistanis and quite a lot of black Africans + British "white" men. There are no foreign women here except landwhale Somalis that already are taken by Somali men and their pussies are destroyed by Female Genital Mutilation.

The sex ratio of my age group here is over 120 males to 100 females in late 20's. Single biggest reason for that is the 2015 asylum seeker wave.

EDIT: The foreign women here that one sees are mostly Thai, Filipino etc. Asians that are already married to a local man. But I see maybe one or two times a month an Asian woman.

Last edited:
you should study psychology so you'd have to interact the biggest sluts on campus all day and never be able to fuck them

Immigrants I see on my daily life are always only men. Iraqi and Afghans mostly. Some North Africans, Iranians, Pakistanis and quite a lot of black Africans + British "white" men. There are no foreign women here except landwhale Somalis that already are taken by Somali men and their pussies are destroyed by Female Genital Mutilation.

The sex ratio of my age group here is over 120 males to 100 females in late 20's. Single biggest reason for that is the 2015 asylum seeker wave.

EDIT: The foreign women here that one sees are mostly Thai, Filipino etc. Asians that are already married to a local man. But I see maybe one or two times a month an Asian woman.
Where do you live, I can understand hating arabs and other muslims cos they mess up the ratios, guessing the uk? Where I live plenty of noodlewhores fuck white guys ngl

Where do you live, I can understand hating arabs and other muslims cos they mess up the ratios, guessing the uk? Where I live plenty of noodlewhores fuck white guys ngl

Finland. Close to the Swedish-Finnish land border, which saw an invasion of 30 000 fit, young Arab (/Afghan) men my age walking in without resistance in the autumn of 2015. Most are still in Finland even though most have had negative decision(s). I wish I lived in the UK. This place wasn't used to be "diverse" (It isn't "diverse" when all that came were young, fit, handsome boys of rich families from Bagdad). For example I never had a single immigrant in my class in any schools I went.

After that unopposed invasion Iraqi men have been the leading foreign group of men in the marriage statistics. Beating even the (notorious) British men (that are still scourge here).

There's very little "noodlewhores" here. Most Chinese are men because of the tech jobs and what education is provided here (fields that interest mostly men).