Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Determines Your Worth As A Man

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
1. Physical Appearance (34%)
2. Social skills (33%)
3. Cognitive abilities and skills(33%)
How you rank in terms of percentile relative to your peers, in these areas determines what you get in life.

Seems so easy written down, yet I'll never achieve any of them

1. Physical Appearance (91%)
2. Social skills (3%)
3. Cognitive abilities and skills(6%)

This is all that matters to females, just have this and you are chad.

Social skills come from physical appearance lmao

2. Social skills (3%)

All your value stems from facial bones and good proportions
2. Social skills (3%)

That's gonna be a lot of showers

social skills are important, but most men aren't born autistic, and also social skills are usually developed proportionally to how good looking you are when young.

looks are king

Idk all I care about people is them not being an NPC

Very bluepilled, should be physical appearance 100%.

physical appearance should be way higher. I think I have generally good social skills and they havent done shit for me

being able to attract a lot of females

All your value stems from facial bones and good proportions

That's gonna be a lot of showers
You need to shower till you are able to only process one word.
Remember Chad only needs to be able to say "fuck" near a femoid and he will ascend.

Last edited:
Remember Chad only needs to be able to say "fuck" near a femoid and he will ascend.
I am no match for chad's well-rounded personality

Looks: 95%
Social Skills: 4%
Cognitive Abilities and Skills: 1%

I would give more weigtage to social skills and physical appearance. A smart incel will still be low worth but a dumb chad will have good value as he will have more connections/better experiences in life

social skills are important, but most men aren't born autistic, and also social skills are usually developed proportionally to how good looking you are when young.

looks are king
Most NT's are between 25th to 75th percentile in social skills. A few aren't because of mental illness, trauma or poor upbringing. Looks matter less as a kid, as long as you aren't deformed, your level of social skills and other skills defines your position in the social hierarchy. Most are in the middle somewhere.

If you a healthy young high t Chad , all your body organs and chemicals worth a few millions. If you genetic failure scrawny incel tier guy? May be around a McDonald happy meal price.

I think it'd be:
Physical appearance: 55%,
Social skills: 35%,
Cognitive abilities and skills: 10%

The most important is how you look. Even if you were an autistic chad, girls would still be willing to help you "figure it out". Nobody cares what your cognitive abilities are - there are multiple examples to prove this. To foids, cognitive abilities are just icing on the chad cake. The cognitive abilities of incels are not noticed at all, solely because foids don't bother to see past their physical appearance.

The most important is how you look. Even if you were an autistic chad, girls would still be willing to help you "figure it out". Nobody cares what your cognitive abilities are - there are multiple examples to prove this. To foids, cognitive abilities are just icing on the chad cake. The cognitive abilities of incels are not noticed at all, solely because foids don't bother to see past their physical appearance.
Unlikely an autistic chad who can't disguise his condition as mere quirkiness and can't communicate normally would still be avoided by women, after they display initial attraction and realize he's very disabled. As for intelligence it allows you to learn things and make money easier, while getting you respect and recognition for your accomplishments, an intelligent guy can impress women with his wit without seeming like a nerd. Of course both those qualities are less important than looks when it comes to sex and dating, but for overall life quality, they all matter equally just in different ways.

Retarded in-accurate list.

It's more like a man's worth is 50% determined by LOOKS and 50% determined by MONEY (which represents Material Resources).

A woman's worth is 100% determined by LOOKS.

JFL at thinking social skills/cognitive abilities mean anything.

As for intelligence it allows you to learn things and make money easier, while getting you respect and recognition for your accomplishments, an intelligent guy can impress women with his wit without seeming like a nerd. Of course both those qualities are less important than looks when it comes to sex and dating, but for overall life quality, they all matter equally just in different ways.

I'd agree with this, to a point. If you are intelligent, your quality of life will definitely improve regardless, but that doesn't mean women will like you any more if you are a truecel in other regards (e.g. lacking severely in social or physical status). Being intelligent will certainly help some below-average normies/failed normies with regards to women, but it won't do truecels any favors. Additionally, being physically attractive while being autistic doesn't mean your autism is completely overlooked, but there will be a certain leniency that is not afforded to men who are less physically attractive.

2. Social skills (3%)

This

2. Social skills (3%)

2. Social skills (3%)

Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything

Looks: 65%
Cognitive abilities: 25%
Social skills: 10%

2. Social skills (3%)

That's a more accurate distribution