Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What did we do to deserve being invisible to women?

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
It's a total nightmare going out, no foid notices you. :feelsrope:

you weren't born attractive

1. Be good looking
2. Be rich and flaunt
3. Be tall
the end

Deserve has nothing to do with anything.
Justice is a human construct.
Chaos reigns.

Our fate was simply to be born incel and die as such.

The previous generations made huge mistakes

Like GigaChad Clint says on Unforgiven

Deserve has nothing to do with it

Having bad personalities

We didn't took enough showers tbh.

we have toxic personalities

Being born with the wrong genes.

you don’t have good bones. that’s it.

>you're not rich enough

Over a hundred million isn't rich enough?
I smell LARP. Your money or your parents? Even a 4'10, t-rex armed, colostomy bag wearing ogre could ascend with 100 million.

I would love to be invisible. They stare at me in disgust. I look like a deformed cockroach and they treat me as such.

I was born ugly. That is my only crime.

I smell LARP. Your money or your parents? Even a 4'10, t-rex armed, colostomy bag wearing ogre could ascend with 100 million.

My parents not me. They only give me money to spend when they approve of what I will use it for which is not much since they don't want me to flex (they consider it trashy). Also we live in a luxury condo in New York, and considering my social circle is also rich people (although not as rich as us) it doesn't really matter. I don't live in a huge mansion because our houses are far away from anywhere important. And i can't just go up to random women and be like "hey my dads a rich banker date me" they would be like "What the fuck?" and walk away.

Womens rights, feminism happened because of the jewish desire to destroy everyones societies.

The doctor didn't give us our first shower right after birth.

My parents not me. They only give me money to spend when they approve of what I will use it for which is not much since they don't want me to flex (they consider it trashy). Also we live in a luxury condo in New York, and considering my social circle is also rich people (although not as rich as us) it doesn't really matter. I don't live in a huge mansion because our houses are far away from anywhere important. And i can't just go up to random women and be like "hey my dads a rich banker date me" they would be like "What the fuck?" and walk away.

So you are not rich then your parents are. Massive difference. You still have an allowance like a kid.

So you are not rich then your parents are. Massive difference. You still have an allowance like a kid.

If you come from a rich family you can call yourself rich. Elon Musk is a billionaire, his children probably have a personal net worth of under a hundred dollars, would you call Elon Musk's children "poor"?

If you come from a rich family you can call yourself rich. Elon Musk is a billionaire, his children probably have a personal net worth of under a hundred dollars, would you call Elon Musk's children "poor"?

"They only give me money to spend when they approve of what I will use it for which is not much since they don't want me to flex "

You existed while being ugly and you scared her

it is bad to be notice and take shit for this

We were the wrong sperm cell to fertilize the egg. There was a Chad in your dad's ball sack, sadly he didn't make it.